Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 5847
-
12-10-25 19:19 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 2937Any info on this one?
Sorry if I asked before.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...p/596038682425
-
12-09-25 02:08 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 127Sammy
I saw her a few months ago slam dunk BB if that's your thing. Pretty cheap but one and done for me. Quite a bit bigger than photos but really sweet and cool to interact with.
Originally Posted by Jack51
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 00:31 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 130Latina escorts Beaverton and motel 6 Portland
I know there was some report a ways back, I can't find it now. But, who has information on these posts about Latina escorts in Beaverton and then the ones that are at the Motel 6 in Portland? Are they real? How accurate are the photos? Is this a potential rob ad?
Beaverton one seems really strict with their no list, anyone who has gone, do they open up more? Any information on either of them is appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/197944981
-
12-08-25 22:40 #5304Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you, I will probably avoid seeing her, I rather be in control.
Originally Posted by Pdxguppy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 23:44 #5303Regular Member

Posts: 1Sammy
-
12-07-25 13:55 #5302Regular Member

Posts: 18I would be down, let me known if it comes to fruition.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 23:24 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 577Absofrickinlutely
I'd love to do another GB / group scene. And she's a good lady.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 23:22 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 577She is fine to see.
I never meant for someone to not see Mercury.
Originally Posted by Dynasty7
[View Original Post]
Pros- beautiful, safe private incall, great body, RBGFE.
Also- punctual, very hygienic, prepared, professional.
Cons- she was great. We didn't have that "big wow" experience like we all seek at times. But she is an excellent, fit, beautiful, humble, and kind woman.
-
12-06-25 14:27 #5299Regular Member

Posts: 12I've seen her. Her looks are maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 for me. Attitude was good. Fake boobs if that's your thing and felt fake. Body was nice and she likes to take control. But not worth a repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Dynasty7
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 23:30 #5298Regular Member

Posts: 10Mercury
I have considered seeing Mercury, she is very pretty. I was a little curious about your experience with her, is she worth seeing?
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 13:55 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 237Raveness continued
I think I did notice a scar / indentation on one of her hips, but didn't notice anything else. She's a pretty girl. Prettier than most you get in town for 250/30 for BBBJCIM. I got the vibe that if you worked her, you might get BBFS.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 11:08 #5296Regular Member

Posts: 17RE: Raveness
This could be fun, depending on the donation. If you hit her up, let me know.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 21:48 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 1142Raveness
I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 17:15 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 154Raveness
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry that I misunderstood your wording and thought that you did part of it w / o condom and then went with the condom.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 14:07 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 263That pricing is what she advertises on TNA:
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
Donations for Time.
Incall & Outcall.
30 minutes- 300❤65039;.
60 minutes- 600❤65039;.
90 minutes- 800❤65039;.
2 hours- 1000❤65039;.
Some topics I like discussing.
BDSMBisexualityBondageCBTChokingCouplesDirty TalkDominantDuosFootGaggingGroup (4+) Humiliation / DisrespectKissingMassagingOvernightPhotographyRole PlayShoweringSpankingSubmissiveSugar Baby.
Topics I hate discussing continued.
FistingMSOG.











Reply With Quote






