Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 19476
-
12-09-25 00:28 #16761Senior Member

Posts: 116Yes what ride.
yes lets do this.
Originally Posted by bruster66
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 22:29 #16760Senior Member

Posts: 74I have contacted a few about the vinyl air matress and gel. I have not followed through. It would take some planning but wow what a ride that would be!
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 20:31 #16759Senior Member

Posts: 116ISO Real Nuru
I have met Sandy from S // dybestnuru, I have answered a few Nuru adds.
I have yet to find a Nuru massage like the movies.
Do we have anyone in the state that offers real Nuru?
-
12-08-25 19:21 #16758Senior Member

Posts: 2184JM Entry
I stroll in like I own the place. I do not give a shit if it is on the open road. There is some good p*ssy at a decent price. That is all I care about. Never had a bad time there.
Originally Posted by Siuhno
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 15:37 #16757Banned Member

Posts: 994Hot Tamalies at JM
LOL that is getting the site back on topic.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 13:21 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 119Hot!
Wow Coco a baddie, now I want to hit it even more.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Maybe next month!
-
12-08-25 12:49 #16755Banned Member

Posts: 319Hope others get this idea
Love that.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:31 #16754Banned Member

Posts: 994CoCo ex posting dirty laundry in attempt to extort money
He got rightfully banned, but not all the posts cleaned up. Some here enjoyed the smell of dirty laundry.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:23 #16753Senior Member

Posts: 119Fiasco?
Did I miss something? Someones got put on timeout again?
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:21 #16752Senior Member

Posts: 119Walking out
It's easy walking in but it ain't so easy walking out of there hiding that grin on your face!
Originally Posted by Siuhno
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:20 #16751Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25Two ducks for a solid 8/8/8 session is a great deal.
Originally Posted by Conqueror
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 10:41 #16750Senior Member

Posts: 1111Gray Man that Shit
Unless you know for a fact that you have family or friends who frequent the general area, you shouldn't have any problems aside from finding a parking spot. Just take the boring Gray Man approach and don't wear anything that might cause someone to remember you for any particular reason. Rainy days are perfect, because it's normal then for you to wear a hat and / or hoodie. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Siuhno
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 00:55 #16749Banned Member

Posts: 907King Spa SODO
I didn't think she looked unusual at all. Like I said, "they got some hotties working here" if the Dora I wanted and this girl (Dora 2) are here. I mainly got confused because Dora is uncommon to me, so I just assumed. The confusion was all my fault.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
I do get compliments on my massages. Who really knows if I got the skills, these girls are providing a fantasy after all.
She was shocked that I offered a massage. She was also appreciative of me massaging her.
One breath of fresh air was, I made the appointment and Dora actually verified that my phone number was the one that made the appointment.
-
12-07-25 23:41 #16748Senior Member

Posts: 80Man up walk on in.
Originally Posted by Siuhno
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 22:21 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 52Personally, never had an issue being seen coming in and out but I get it. Your best bet is if you go right when they open or later in the night. Sort of have to plan around when the local businesses surrounding the shop are open. Mexican restaurant across the street, the barbershop next door, etc.
Originally Posted by Siuhno
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




