Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 20137
-
12-08-25 21:23 #19342Senior Member

Posts: 136Mariah
I've seen her. Very enjoyable experience. She is the girl in the pics, although a few years older and about 10 pounds heavier. Still very hot. Works out of Royal Massage on 44th Ave. Only got a HJ I think her menu is limited but YMMV. I will definitely repeat next time I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 15:05 #19341Senior Member

Posts: 312New Stocking St AMP
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/519182487037
Recently, checked out this new place and I thought I had found a gem. 70/ hr bigger Asian girl but still attractive maybe 30 ish. Wearing a very short skirt with not much on underneath. Gave all the signs of a FS experience. Decent massage followed by negotiations. Settled on 150 putting me at 220 all in, similar to TNC pricing. She got on top of me naked and started seductively moving her hips. After a couple minutes of this, she slid off the end of the table and began a hand job. No BJ. No FS. Just a very expensive hand job. She could tell I was pissed so she sat on my face and leaned over me to finish the HJ. The place was nice but I will not go back. Her name was Eva or Ava.
-
12-08-25 14:14 #19340Senior Member

Posts: 211Eris
Saw Eris again last week; have to give WMG props for sharing her contact info. She's very chill and gives a nice massage, tease and release (it was not by hand, though YMMV). As reported, she's like 5'4 about 110 lbs-ish, with beautiful C+ bolt ons (of Belgian & Irish descent). She's easy to talk to, easy on the eyes and drug free. $180 hh (flat rate and includes access to a convenient incall by the zoo).
Originally Posted by WestMichguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 21:01 #19339Regular Member

Posts: 170Anyone?
Hey Gents, anyone? Is this TGTBT? https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/028278417666.
That booty!
-
12-06-25 14:17 #19338Senior Member

Posts: 185Tnc
Stopped in saw Li Li average short massage the rest as described in other reviews. Never had that done before 😁.
-
12-06-25 01:55 #19337Senior Member

Posts: 62Best FS AMP
I'm heading to Grand Rapids next week for work and want to know the best FS AMP any info on girls and price would be greatly appreciated thanks.
-
12-05-25 11:27 #19336Regular Member

Posts: 170"hand job body slide hotbed" - LOL I think I found the new return to office tagline.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 09:34 #19335Senior Member

Posts: 404Close but no
Not all in same complex. You have Royal, suites north of 44th east of Royal, and two larger office areas that are on the south side of 44th closer to Breton. Those buildings have house many a provider so don't take a black light through any of those rooms! There are also people on the other side of Breton and on a side street. It's handjob body slide hotbed in that area.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 09:14 #19334Senior Member

Posts: 31Erin
I agree agree and agree! Dreamt of her before and it was amazing!! Unfortunately tho just like some I've had a difficult time repeating as well. Excuses, making me wait and switching up times etc. What a shame because I really enjoyed the time. Maybe sometime again one day but I dunno with her price change and bs management LOL! I know I'm nothing to look at but damn she could really do much better than her guy. Ran into him in the hallway before and he seemed chill but yuck really come on girl smh.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 22:43 #19333Senior Member

Posts: 404Erin Elise
I tried warning people of exactly what she has been known to do and the risk of it getting worse with a boyfriend involved. It sucks for everyone because she could be so damn good but she always was a flake, just worse now with her video lover and her thinking she's the best around.
Originally Posted by LlMoe24
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 18:48 #19332Regular Member

Posts: 17044th street. Ahhh
Are they all located in that same complex?
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 18:08 #19331Senior Member

Posts: 15744th st providers
Let's not forget Saisha and Cassidy.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 17:23 #19330Senior Member

Posts: 162Now we have Britt, Sarah, Rhonda, and Lola on the block. What a nice dilemma to have.
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 16:55 #19329Regular Member

Posts: 170A delight
Gents, I had the pleasure of meeting Eris. If you fancy an enjoyable massage with a beautiful young woman, with a fantastic body and chill vibe I recommend. She's utr primarily, but open to a few senior clients, so message me for her number. Her comms were clear and easy. She was one time, and I left completely satisfied.
-
12-04-25 11:43 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 125Erin Elise
Hate to speak poorly of Erin as I've had many great experiences with her, including one at this new location. But unfortunately the bad comms, lame excuses, and general flakiness have skyrocketed in the past couple months. By all accounts her appointments are still great, but getting to an actual appointment is becoming more troublesome than it's worth for me.
Originally Posted by Slik9976
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






