Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 20139
-
12-04-25 16:55 #19329Regular Member

Posts: 170A delight
Gents, I had the pleasure of meeting Eris. If you fancy an enjoyable massage with a beautiful young woman, with a fantastic body and chill vibe I recommend. She's utr primarily, but open to a few senior clients, so message me for her number. Her comms were clear and easy. She was one time, and I left completely satisfied.
-
12-04-25 11:43 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 125Erin Elise
Hate to speak poorly of Erin as I've had many great experiences with her, including one at this new location. But unfortunately the bad comms, lame excuses, and general flakiness have skyrocketed in the past couple months. By all accounts her appointments are still great, but getting to an actual appointment is becoming more troublesome than it's worth for me.
Originally Posted by Slik9976
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 11:43 #19327Senior Member

Posts: 130Lola location
She was downtown in GR now she has a new and more private office in a building off 44th street. I haven't been there yet but I'll try to go today. Coincidentally, right across the parking lot from another one of my favorites, the tall and luscious Sarah who I have not seen post in quite some time.
Originally Posted by CaspianTiger
[View Original Post]
So if I'm having a particularly thirsty day, I may do two appointments back to back and see two beautiful Amazonian women with great asses!
AW.
-
12-04-25 11:09 #19326Senior Member

Posts: 94Erin Elise
I hate to talk negatively about Erin because I've had a couple amazing sessions with her, however, she has wasted alot of my time recently and has canceled the last 3 appointments we've had set up. The most recent is this week. I scheduled days in advance, and confirmed the night before. The morning of the appointment I text that I am on my way and get crickets. I wait for a while and she finally texts that something came up, she was sorry and asked if I could come back later that day. I really wanted to see her again so rearranged my work schedule so I could come back at 4 pm. Got to her alpine location at 355 and texted her. She said I was a little early and she was on her way. I said OK and asked if there was a place for me to freshen up. She said to use the restroom I her office building. As I'm walking into the restroom I see her come down the hallway with her massage table so I'm thinking we're good to go. I finish in the restroom and have a seat outside her office. I hear nothing for several minutes and then she text saying she has an emergency and has to head back home immediately. I text back that I'm literally outside waiting. She turns the light off and stops responding to my texts. So I leave disappointed after wasting entire day trying to see her. To add insult to injury, I'm heading home thru the snow storm and ended up getting in to an accident. So that was a pretty bad day, and I'm a regular customer of hers. I hope she reaches out to schedule a make up appointment but I may have to find a new atf.
Originally Posted by Trobber222
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 06:20 #19325Regular Member

Posts: 17Panacea Jhene
Have any one had any experience with this provider?, searching the reports there isn't much activity and I know they just moved locations. Just reaching out for info.
-
12-03-25 21:04 #19324Regular Member

Posts: 3Lola
Nice review by AW. Thanks for that.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
Where does Lola work? In a private spa? In GR I assume.
Thanks in advance for info.
-
12-03-25 20:19 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 83Lola
Oh believe me, if she was in school I would've supported 40% of the bill 🤣 I'm just not the articulate wordsmith like you. Ill choose Lola over any provider grand rapids had to offer simply because this is what every mp monger seeks, good massage, great tease, and an explosive finish.
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 08:44 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 130Glad to Help
Happy to help. That's what this this board is for. But don't thank me, show your gratitude by thanking Lola in person. She works hard.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
The point of posting thorough reviews is twofold. You folks get to have an accurate depiction of my experience with a provider, positive or negative. And the provider is compensated by you folks visiting her. The positive reinforcement from us is what encourages good providers to stay that way in terms of service, price, and location. This is how we keep our best providers in the area long-term without burning the girls out in this tough industry. Showing respect and loyalty while being considerate and communicative is how we ALL have a good experience. I encourage you folks to do the same. Word of mouth is very effective in this industry, so I utilize it to better the industry by communicating that I use this forum, and it's up to the provider to choose how the review goes. I'll not lie on their behalf.
In short, I'm just doing my part. One hand washes the other. This promotes a safe, happy, healthy, and cost-efficient community for us AND our providers. If things changed with goddess Lola or anyone else in any capacity, rest assured that I will be just as thorough with negative reinforcement.
Enjoy yourselves responsibly. Look forward to hearing other perspectives on LOL and others.
AW.
-
12-03-25 08:24 #19321Senior Member

Posts: 229Asian Ivy
After a bad experience at AI a while back, I decided to be fair, and I'd give it another try seeing it had new management. I'm glad I did. Good comms. Set up a time to meet Lucy. I'd say she is in her late 20's. Petite and pretty. I got comfortable, and she gave a decent massage with OTC during it. I had no problem with comms with her. It was better with her than at other AMPs. I like deep, and she was small, but she did do her best. Good tease. Flip was good as well, with UTC allowed on the top only. Nice petite tas tas with larger nips. She seemed to enjoy the play with them and mouthing. It was a satisfying time and I will repeat. . 55 for 45 minutes plus tip. Tip at your discretion and budget. Enjoy.
-
12-02-25 20:18 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 83Reading AW reviews, even though he's made his point very clear, always reignites my passion to go see Lola. For the price you will not find a better provider in the area. Wish she could be kept a secret.
-
12-02-25 19:33 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 208Gracias, once again
There's nothing like a Lola review by AW to restore my faith in the forum. Just what I needed to see after a long day at work. Thank you, sir.
Sincerely,
ODB.
-
12-02-25 17:04 #19318Regular Member

Posts: 170Thank you
Hey CandidGuy, I appreciate the insight.
Originally Posted by CandidGuy35
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:38 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 130Good questions. The rate you see is the rate you would expect to pay. She will never ask for more of a tip. There is an extra donation if you utilize her "goody" box. But that's pretty standard. No expectation of a tip, but they are appreciated.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
Do It!
AW.
-
12-02-25 15:26 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 218Love your stories
My man! I love your stories! Are the rates she posts on STG the rates I would expect to pay? I mean, there is no expectation of an additional tip? Obviously unless I want to tip extra! It seems like that is the case but wanted to check. Funds are somewhat limited, so when I visit a MP, I don't typically have extra.
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for posting!
-
12-02-25 15:23 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 130That's 100% correct. Her prices are the old BBU prices. Haven't changed a bit. She isn't greedy. She doesn't upsell or short you time or make you feel like you're a burden. She's fantastic. It's the holidays though. So treat her especially well so she doesn't leave us or raise prices like many others!
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
AW.










Reply With Quote





