Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 33209
-
12-09-25 15:04 #32204Senior Member

Posts: 313Lsm
I just reach out to her via text. If she's in town, we set something up. If she's not, she usually lets me know when she'll be up this way.
Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 13:35 #32203Senior Member

Posts: 418Ditto
I was texting two ladies yesterday and they both just went silent. WTF.
Originally Posted by kozmicblue
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 10:17 #32202Senior Member

Posts: 43In Mason on business
Hey, all, I will be in Mason tomorrow evening on business and have never played down in the south. My reputation up north is great, but I'm looking for some guidance or recommendations down here please any senior members point me in the right direction of a woman who won't break the bank and has a good reputation!
Much appreciated!
-
12-08-25 21:58 #32201Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Had an amazing time. Sure was some much needed stress relief from the holidays. Thanks for spending some time with me handsome.
Oxox.
Sass
.
Originally Posted by HuntingForIt
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 19:47 #32200Senior Member

Posts: 65So true
So true. Answer your texts!
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 17:50 #32199Senior Member

Posts: 152I'd love it if the doing anything to get me off started with her answering a single text message. I've tried to contact her a lot. A lot, and never gotten a reply. Is the number on her ad not a real one? Not sure why she's advertising with it if she isn't going to use it regularly.
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 17:48 #32198Senior Member

Posts: 152I appreciate you MD!
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 17:29 #32197Senior Member

Posts: 422I've seen her. I forget what she called herself but she's been around cincy for awhile.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
The good, she looks as nice as her pictures. Or did when I saw her like a year ago.
The bad, kinda just layed there and was clearly in a hurry to get a fix as soon as we finished.
-
12-08-25 16:12 #32196Senior Member

Posts: 384Yes everything you said an she has nice gum drop nipples to suck on.
Originally Posted by HuntingForIt
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 14:12 #32195Senior Member

Posts: 117Sexy Sassy
I was able to connect with Sassy today. I'm so glad that she was able to make time for me.
She is beautiful, what an ass and an amazing time was had by both of us.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...5302646a626c6f
-
12-08-25 10:16 #32194Senior Member

Posts: 90Cierra
I haven't reported on her in a while, but I still see her weekly I think she post on crawler but has 2 different phones one for work which is hard to get an answer on then she has her personal that gets a response much quicker. If anyone would like to see a MILF type who enjoys sex and will literally do anything to get you off. She's worth a try and rates are not inflated like the rest of the market. You can dm for her personal number if interested.
-
12-08-25 08:17 #32193Senior Member

Posts: 33Update on Kimmie
I was recently able to visit with Kimmie. First off, it is still her and despite the fact that she's in Sharonville the location was pretty safe and easy to manage. She still has the same enthusiasm and puts out a great effort as she always did. But unfortunately, the 14 months she did with Uncle have hit her hard. She's gained quite a bit of weight and is clearly now dealing with some demons. She was very fidgety and talking lightening fast. Couldn't sit still. I did an hour and it was. Okay (a far cry from previous experiences with her). When I left I could hear her talking to herself in the room, even yelling at one point. Heartbreaking considering how great she used to be.
I don't plan on repeating. A real shame, because I used to love her milking table. Hopefully she can get cleaned up, but we all know how these things usually go, sadly.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 08:12 #32192Regular Member

Posts: 13She was okay
I saw her about a year ago. She looks like her pictures but all she did was lay there, wasn't a ton of fun.
Originally Posted by Thedogxan
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 22:46 #32191Senior Member

Posts: 384Divine Rachel
Won't go into detail, have told many times what a great time she is. I always go for 3 hours or more. Spent the afternoon with her Wed. An enjoyed my time. If anyone hasn't see her she has a massage totally nude with mutual touching. Always happy ending. If you spend anytime with her you will return for the FS. She really gets into DATY an having her pussy played with.
-
12-07-25 19:40 #32190Senior Member

Posts: 29Izzy
Anyone seen this girl Izzy? https://tryst.link/escort/izzy-baby-98.










Reply With Quote






