Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32164

    Kimmie

    Reached out to Kimmie and received 1 response then crickets.

    Has anyone had any luck hooking up with her?

  2. #32163

    To be fair

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Happens constantly. One of the reasons is they are newbies and tried getting the info for said UTR from orignal poster but got denied because they never post. Then it's onto the next guy who reviewed or commented on her hoping to get the info that was originally advertised for seniors only. It will never change, they think they're being sneaky.
    It's very dry out there so when people get an indication that there may be a good catch out there everyone wants in. Heck, I want in. That said, I've done a good amount of reviews, shared info and posted in multiple areas I've visited, I have the "label" of senior and almost never get a response. I think yall should clarify and say "seniors I know or like" and that may help out with the bombardment of messages.

    I think if the scene was more like SoCal we would have a lot less messages and requests for info going out. I can't wait to get back out there LOL.

  3. #32162

    100% The Truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Most don't even realize who they are messaging. I've recieved multiple messages asking about UTR simply because I made a comment on a post instead of PM. I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get a few messages just off this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I literally just got more messages because of this comment. LOL.

    Like cmon guys, do the reading.
    Happens constantly. One of the reasons is they are newbies and tried getting the info for said UTR from orignal poster but got denied because they never post. Then it's onto the next guy who reviewed or commented on her hoping to get the info that was originally advertised for seniors only. It will never change, they think they're being sneaky.

  4. #32161

    100% boggles the mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Most don't even realize who they are messaging. I've recieved multiple messages asking about UTR simply because I made a comment on a post instead of PM. I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get a few messages just off this post.
    I literally just got more messages because of this comment. LOL.

    Like cmon guys, do the reading.

  5. #32160
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I logged in yesterday to a flood of demands for the UTR I wrike about a while back.

    1. Most of you weren't seniors.

    2. I had posted a follow up explaining that she dropped off and even I can't reach her.

    Please read the posts before messaging.
    Most don't even realize who they are messaging. I've recieved multiple messages asking about UTR simply because I made a comment on a post instead of PM. I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get a few messages just off this post.

  6. #32159

    Keli disappointment

    Well that sucks! I knew the 2 hour $$$50 outcall deal was TGTBT. Thanks for the info, and TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Well I TOFTT and I'm inclined to agree unfortunately. She seems nice and decent at communication, but that's where the positives end for me. BBBJ ended up being 95% mechanical HJ because of chronic tooth and jaw pain and I pulled the plug from there. Body has definitely changed, I wouldn't call her a bbw yet but she is maybe halfway there from her photos. Will not repeat.

  7. #32158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Kimmi has an ad up on Listcrawler. Says she's here for the holidays. Has anyone seen her yet? I had a few text and she said she's in a local hot spot.
    Would enjoy her but sounds like she is in Sharonville. I bring myself to visit that area. Just me others post good times there but scares me. I was followed out of there back years ago when LadyJ was there never been back.

  8. #32157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Kimmi

    Kimmi has an ad up on Listcrawler. Says she's here for the holidays. Has anyone seen her yet? I had a few text and she said she's in a local hot spot.

  9. #32156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Kimmi

    Kimmi has an ad up on Listcrawler. Says she's here for the holidays. Has anyone seen her yet? I had a few text and she said she's in a local hot spot.

  10. #32155
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Just like I take a 1st time poster making a raving good report, I think I'd do the same for 1st timer bad report? Could be someone who didn't know how to follow rules and caused a tiff between them? IJS.
    Quote Originally Posted by CVGDiner  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Guys. Save your time and resources. Full of no's. No enthusiasm. And pictures are dated. She's still young but that body has changed.
    Well I TOFTT and I'm inclined to agree unfortunately. She seems nice and decent at communication, but that's where the positives end for me. BBBJ ended up being 95% mechanical HJ because of chronic tooth and jaw pain and I pulled the plug from there. Body has definitely changed, I wouldn't call her a bbw yet but she is maybe halfway there from her photos. Will not repeat.

  11. #32154

    Waste of money

    Quote Originally Posted by CVGDiner  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Guys. Save your time and resources. Full of no's. No enthusiasm. And pictures are dated. She's still young but that body has changed.
    How bad was it rushed had a attitude or something. They're always using some filter trick or old pictures too. Is she fat and heavy?

  12. #32153

    Grains of salt

    Just like I take a 1st time poster making a raving good report, I think I'd do the same for 1st timer bad report? Could be someone who didn't know how to follow rules and caused a tiff between them? IJS.

    Quote Originally Posted by CVGDiner  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Guys. Save your time and resources. Full of no's. No enthusiasm. And pictures are dated. She's still young but that body has changed.

  13. #32152
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I logged in yesterday to a flood of demands for the UTR I wrike about a while back.

    1. Most of you weren't seniors.

    2. I had posted a follow up explaining that she dropped off and even I can't reach her.

    Please read the posts before messaging.
    Same here after I posted my UTA had been run off by guy pushing the button she left I keep getting blasted by guy requesting her number. REFF.

  14. #32151

    Keli. Disappointment

    Sorry Guys. Save your time and resources. Full of no's. No enthusiasm. And pictures are dated. She's still young but that body has changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doingitmyway  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged her and gotten a reply about her location, rates, and her "no" list (spoiler alert, she also doesn't do "what she won't" if you read one of her previous ads). I still may pull the trigger soon just to sample though.

  15. #32150

    Keli

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Keli? Searched the forum and didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/040504112437
    I've messaged her and gotten a reply about her location, rates, and her "no" list (spoiler alert, she also doesn't do "what she won't" if you read one of her previous ads). I still may pull the trigger soon just to sample though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape