Thread: Tokoyo / Peach Blossom aka Xaiomi
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 317
-
12-16-25 22:16 #242Senior Member

Posts: 99Tough to find. I struck out once in vegas with some undies, and second try with an agency it was awesome interactive and they definitely had a "plan" LOL. Similar out of country great experience. Seems tough to get around here.
Originally Posted by PiddlePud
[View Original Post]
-IJJ.
-
12-16-25 18:22 #241Senior Member

Posts: 163Noah and Eva. Hougong
Went to see Noah and Eva. Together. Was expecting fireworks, but got a nothing of that kind.
I am sure they are great as individual visits, but def not worth having two at the same time. No interaction with each other, and it was like taking turns doing one while the other watched.
Pretty boring and honestly, not a great use of funds or time. Least I did get to finish, but they did tell me when I was running low on time.
Doubt I'll be doing threesomes again with an Asian agency here anytime soon. Haven't had close to a PSE experience and its just too expensive.
I see they have 2 foreign girls and I think I know who Anna is, as she may have visited here a few years ago. If its the same girl, she's a fun time, but not for the kind who are a bit more reserved. I am sure she and her friend would provide a more PSE experience, but I don't have the funds atm to take that kind of gamble.
Happy Holidays!
-
12-12-25 17:31 #240Senior Member

Posts: 184Any insight?
Anyone have any input on this one? https://www.tongxinclub888.com/view/25824.
-
12-08-25 16:56 #239Senior Member

Posts: 247They changed their site. It is now tongxinClub888.
Originally Posted by Ogreazy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 13:36 #238Senior Member

Posts: 184Tokoyo
Anyone know what happened to tokoyo? I cannot access the website. It looks like it was wiped clean.
-
11-14-25 08:50 #237Regular Member

Posts: 5The post was questioning the validity of the photos and whether they are TGTBT so to clarify, I have seen over a couple dozen girls from here, and almost all were advertised as 18, 19 or 20 yo. Not one was their advertised age. All probably mid to late twenties and a few early 30. Not old but by any definition "older" which is what I said. Maybe the ones you visited claimed they were that age and I just missed seeing those. On being more voluptuous, the photos are manipulated to show a tiny "A4" waist which is very desired and sometimes claimed in the ad but not realistic.
Originally Posted by NhMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 12:52 #236Senior Member

Posts: 146The only real pictures are if they are a JAV girl ie a Japanese Adult video girl. Otherwise they often differ in looks though never had an ugly girl.
Originally Posted by ChoppedChop
[View Original Post]
I have never found them to be older and voluptuous though usually younger and skinny like a lot of 20 something Japanese girls. I guess YMMV but I find many times don't get the girl you want or see in the picture. Never really have been truly disappointed except the time I couldn't see the JAV squirting queen, LOL.
Usually it's $1,$2-COP / CIP extra charge.
-
11-11-25 08:24 #235Regular Member

Posts: 5Pictures are rarely of the girl. Usually she's older and more voluptuous. BBFS, if offered, is extra on top of rate.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-25 01:12 #234Senior Member

Posts: 663Is that picture even remotely close to
What one actually gets? All those pics look TGTBT for the area. Their rates are rather steep. Is BBFS included for that much? TYIA.
-
11-03-25 21:35 #233Senior Member

Posts: 124I didn't get a screening but my friend did. I think they did a video chat on wechat. They also use whatapp as well.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 06:52 #232Senior Member

Posts: 184Interesting
I have never seen this one. But it seems to be the same as hougong and little tokyo. Let us know how it works out if you end up trying it.
Originally Posted by JacobbbNiles
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 01:03 #231Senior Member

Posts: 2199
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
What's their screening procedure? Do you know if they take P411?
Originally Posted by Appollo101
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 20:37 #230Senior Member

Posts: 122I hope not. I guys will talk.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 16:44 #229Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes they will.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 14:18 #228Senior Member

Posts: 318Dumb question
I know it is probably buried in the thread but do these providers see white johns? I don't speak the language either.











Reply With Quote





