Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Tokoyo / Peach Blossom aka Xaiomi

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 317
This blog is moderated by CasinoBlue
  1. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by PiddlePud  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Noah and Eva. Together. Was expecting fireworks, but got a nothing of that kind.

    I am sure they are great as individual visits, but def not worth having two at the same time. No interaction with each other, and it was like taking turns doing one while the other watched.

    Pretty boring and honestly, not a great use of funds or time. Least I did get to finish, but they did tell me when I was running low on time.

    Doubt I'll be doing threesomes again with an Asian agency here anytime soon. Haven't had close to a PSE experience and its just too expensive.

    I see they have 2 foreign girls and I think I know who Anna is, as she may have visited here a few years ago. If its the same girl, she's a fun time, but not for the kind who are a bit more reserved. I am sure she and her friend would provide a more PSE experience, but I don't have the funds atm to take that kind of gamble.

    Happy Holidays!
    Tough to find. I struck out once in vegas with some undies, and second try with an agency it was awesome interactive and they definitely had a "plan" LOL. Similar out of country great experience. Seems tough to get around here.

    -IJJ.

  2. #241

    Noah and Eva. Hougong

    Went to see Noah and Eva. Together. Was expecting fireworks, but got a nothing of that kind.

    I am sure they are great as individual visits, but def not worth having two at the same time. No interaction with each other, and it was like taking turns doing one while the other watched.

    Pretty boring and honestly, not a great use of funds or time. Least I did get to finish, but they did tell me when I was running low on time.

    Doubt I'll be doing threesomes again with an Asian agency here anytime soon. Haven't had close to a PSE experience and its just too expensive.

    I see they have 2 foreign girls and I think I know who Anna is, as she may have visited here a few years ago. If its the same girl, she's a fun time, but not for the kind who are a bit more reserved. I am sure she and her friend would provide a more PSE experience, but I don't have the funds atm to take that kind of gamble.

    Happy Holidays!

  3. #240

    Any insight?

    Anyone have any input on this one? https://www.tongxinclub888.com/view/25824.

  4. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogreazy1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to tokoyo? I cannot access the website. It looks like it was wiped clean.
    They changed their site. It is now tongxinClub888.

  5. #238

    Tokoyo

    Anyone know what happened to tokoyo? I cannot access the website. It looks like it was wiped clean.

  6. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by NhMonger69  [View Original Post]
    The only real pictures are if they are a JAV girl ie a Japanese Adult video girl. Otherwise they often differ in looks though never had an ugly girl.

    I have never found them to be older and voluptuous though usually younger and skinny like a lot of 20 something Japanese girls. I guess YMMV but I find many times don't get the girl you want or see in the picture. Never really have been truly disappointed except the time I couldn't see the JAV squirting queen, LOL.

    Usually it's $1,$2-COP / CIP extra charge.
    The post was questioning the validity of the photos and whether they are TGTBT so to clarify, I have seen over a couple dozen girls from here, and almost all were advertised as 18, 19 or 20 yo. Not one was their advertised age. All probably mid to late twenties and a few early 30. Not old but by any definition "older" which is what I said. Maybe the ones you visited claimed they were that age and I just missed seeing those. On being more voluptuous, the photos are manipulated to show a tiny "A4" waist which is very desired and sometimes claimed in the ad but not realistic.

  7. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoppedChop  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are rarely of the girl. Usually she's older and more voluptuous. BBFS, if offered, is extra on top of rate.
    The only real pictures are if they are a JAV girl ie a Japanese Adult video girl. Otherwise they often differ in looks though never had an ugly girl.

    I have never found them to be older and voluptuous though usually younger and skinny like a lot of 20 something Japanese girls. I guess YMMV but I find many times don't get the girl you want or see in the picture. Never really have been truly disappointed except the time I couldn't see the JAV squirting queen, LOL.

    Usually it's $1,$2-COP / CIP extra charge.

  8. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    What one actually gets? All those pics look TGTBT for the area. Their rates are rather steep. Is BBFS included for that much? TYIA.
    Pictures are rarely of the girl. Usually she's older and more voluptuous. BBFS, if offered, is extra on top of rate.

  9. #234

    Is that picture even remotely close to

    What one actually gets? All those pics look TGTBT for the area. Their rates are rather steep. Is BBFS included for that much? TYIA.

  10. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    What's their screening procedure? Do you know if they take P411?
    I didn't get a screening but my friend did. I think they did a video chat on wechat. They also use whatapp as well.

  11. #232

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobbbNiles  [View Original Post]
    Any tried Dreamspace recently? Didn't see much reports here.

    Thinking about going for https://dreamspace99.com/view/25874..

    Texted their number. Confirmed she can do SM.
    I have never seen this one. But it seems to be the same as hougong and little tokyo. Let us know how it works out if you end up trying it.

  12. #231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    I know it is probably buried in the thread but do these providers see white johns? I don't speak the language either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Yes they will.
    What's their screening procedure? Do you know if they take P411?

  13. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    I know it is probably buried in the thread but do these providers see white johns? I don't speak the language either.
    I hope not. I guys will talk.

  14. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    I know it is probably buried in the thread but do these providers see white johns? I don't speak the language either.
    Yes they will.

  15. #228

    Dumb question

    I know it is probably buried in the thread but do these providers see white johns? I don't speak the language either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape