Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Can we assume that Johanna gets your vote?

    Just goes to show you that the old saying, “Seek and you shall fine,” does have some merit. I get so many PM’s asking for a phone #, contact info, location, or a set-up. The truth is that the best way to find any of these girls is to go out and look for them.

    So Davey! Where do you know her from? Not meaning to pry, but it sounds like you know her from somewhere other than the sex trades.

    CookyJar
    Now I really have a difficult time between Johanna and Gianna for my
    #1 for the year. Some others look hot as well but I'm only basing this
    off of girls pictured here that I've actually seen. As we all know there is
    much more to a book than it's cover. The reason of my possible split
    decision is they are both equals as far as attractiveness, bodies and
    breasts. I'd have to give Gianna the edge when it comes to oral. Even
    on a bad day she can always wake the dead!! But straight up sex I'd
    have to give to Johanna, bit tighter and much more into it with no
    rush what-so-ever.

    #2 Would def have to be Liz. Not the best in any catagory but an all
    around great girl. Seems to always be in a bit of a rush than the
    #1 girls so that puts her in my #2.

    #3 Would have to be the one and only Sara. Cute, fun and up for anything.
    But not on the same level as my first and second. But really close, if we
    where talking about any other sport, the seperation would have to be
    measured in the .001 of an inch.

    So those are my top three choices, but with the split decision is actually
    four girls total that have really rocked my world. With Johanna being
    so new and such a late comer to the game she did extremely well.

    Now that I'm done casting my votes, to answer your other questions,
    yes I know Johanna from other than the sex trade, but I'll leave it
    at that for now.

    Also all these girls can be found with a little bit of patience, determination
    and balls. I've become beyond selective with who I share info with from
    this board. So those that I do, know who you are and lets not forget
    about watching out for each other in 2009 as well.

  2. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Happy New Year USAsexguide

    CookyJar
    Same to you CJ! Keep up the good work for '09.

  3. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit
    By any chance did you get a new camera for Christmas? Cause your Johanna pictues look more viberant & look like the MP were increased from your previous works of art.

    Misfit
    Nope! All I got was coal in my stockings. (Oh! I did get Johanna. So I'm not complaining.) Thanks Santa!!!

    CookyJar

  4. #1295

    Best Of 2008 Nominations

    First I would like to nominate CJ for 'Photo Journalist of the Year 2008'. He's unequaled in the action he gets both in volume and quality. His ability to get the best from his encounters is awesome. Keep up the good work as I know everyone on the forum enjoys the results.

    Now for my nominations. Drum roll please...

    Johanna - Best of 2008
    Erica - Miss Spinner 2008
    Maggie - Miss MILF 2008
    Stacey - Miss Congeniality 2008

    I am partial to petite spinners with what I like to describe NO (nipples only) so it was a tough decision on Erica. There were so many to choose from. Sorta makes me want to move back to Jersey. I am in NE FL now and there aren't that many quality choices available.

    Happy Holidays to all you fellow mongers and be sure to be safe out there when pursuing our favorite hobby.

    GF...

  5. #1294

    Happy New Year USAsexguide

    Happy New Year USAsexguide

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johanna 53.jpg‎   Johanna 54.jpg‎   Johanna 52.jpg‎  

  6. #1293

    Re: Don’t close the polls yet

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    At this time I'd like to place Johanna in nomination for “Best of 2008,” and for “Miss Santa’s Helper 2008.”

    Members may enter their votes by posting directly in this forum (follow this link for the rules) or by texting uradumbass to 215-123-1234.

    CookyJar
    Voting continues. Long lines at the polls suggest this is going to be a close one. The exit polls suggest that the red head Cherry still has a slight lead.

    It is not too late to have your opinion heard. Members may vote, nominate or voice their opinion in the thread. (Follow this link for the rules) and a list of the current nominees or like our fellow member, “Monger Forever,” you can text uradumbass to 215-123-1234.


    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johanna 31.jpg‎   Johanna 34.jpg‎   Johanna 39.jpg‎   Johanna 41.jpg‎   Johanna 43.jpg‎  

    Johanna 44.jpg‎   Johanna 46.jpg‎   Johanna 47.jpg‎   Johanna 48.jpg‎   Johanna 50.jpg‎  


  7. #1292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    CookyJar

    By any chance did you get a new camera for Christmas? Cause your Johanna pictues look more viberant & look like the MP were increased from your previous works of art.

    Misfit

  8. #1291

    Re: Johanna by a nose

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    I was going to vote for Pita as I've lusted after her since I saw her pic's, however this gentleman prefers blondes so I've got to vote for Johanna.
    Johanna was definitely a good find. She certainly raised the bar. Johanna is a special girl among special girls. If I haven’t been having trouble choosing before, I’d certainly be having a hard time now. Pita was a while back in the year, but I do remember her fondly. Jewels will always be a favorite. Rocelle has such an exotic look, I could never forget her. Cherry stands out as a star in my memories. And because I have no aversions, both Love and Dee are standouts.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johanna 001.jpg‎   Johanna 003.jpg‎   Johanna 005.jpg‎   Johanna 008.jpg‎   Johanna 007.jpg‎  

    Johanna 006.jpg‎   Johanna 38.jpg‎   Johanna 37.jpg‎   Johanna 45.jpg‎   Johanna 42.jpg‎  


  9. #1290

    Re: Johanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    …Also I answered my question of where I knew her from. First thing she said
    after getting in my car was that her name was Johanna and second was
    where do I know you from. During our drive to a nice cozy bed we got
    talking and realized how we knew each other and the people we both
    knew as well. I always drooled over this girl but never had the chance
    to do the things I did tonight with her.
    Hope none of them jerks were any of you guys here.
    Hope to see her again soon.
    Can we assume that Johanna gets your vote?

    Just goes to show you that the old saying, “Seek and you shall fine,” does have some merit. I get so many PM’s asking for a phone #, contact info, location, or a set-up. The truth is that the best way to find any of these girls is to go out and look for them.

    So Davey! Where do you know her from? Not meaning to pry, but it sounds like you know her from somewhere other than the sex trades.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johanna 14.jpg‎   Johanna 009.jpg‎   Johanna 22.jpg‎   Johanna 004.jpg‎   Johanna 29.jpg‎  

    Johanna 30.jpg‎   Johanna 24.jpg‎   Johanna 27.jpg‎   Johanna 32.jpg‎   Johanna 33.jpg‎  


  10. #1289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Johanna

    CookyJar, she is by far the sexiest girl I have seen from all your excellent posts. Great job man.

    Misfit

  11. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Now these pics are going to drive me absolutely crazy CJ. Not only
    because she is totally hot and I have to try and find this girl, but
    I definitely know her and just can't place her. It's like when you
    know the name of something but it's stuck on the tip of you tongue
    and you just can't get it out.
    Not sure if this was a girl I've seen before or maybe have met her
    in a stripclub at one time. I woke up this morning and had to log
    on just to take another peek at the photos and see if I could place
    her yet.
    It'll come to me..I hope !!
    Well CJ I have to commend you on a couple of things. First is that her
    name really is Johanna and your photography skills are a lot better
    than mine. I took some pics as well this eve of her but nothing worthy
    of posting.
    Also I answered my question of where I knew her from. First thing she said
    after getting in my car was that her name was Johanna and second was
    where do I know you from. During our drive to a nice cozy bed we got
    talking and realized how we knew each other and the people we both
    knew as well. I always drooled over this girl but never had the chance
    to do the things I did tonight with her. Said she has only been out here
    for about a month and a half, and it definitely shows. Tried giving her
    some pointers about being safe and out of LE's eyes when she is out there.
    When I first saw her there must have been a shark feeding frenzy of about
    6 or 7 cars circling trying to get her and drawing alot of attention, which
    eventually brought a cop to watch the show as well. Smart for her she
    spotted the cop and left for a few and upon her return to the ave was
    when I picked her up. Even then I had about 3 cars stop almost right
    next to me and follow me for a few blocks as well. Hope none of them
    jerks were any of you guys here.
    Hope to see her again soon.

  12. #1287

    Johanna by a nose

    I was going to vote for Pita as I've lusted after her since I saw her pic's, however this gentleman prefers blondes so I've got to vote for Johanna.

  13. #1286

    Johanna

    Now these pics are going to drive me absolutely crazy CJ. Not only
    because she is totally hot and I have to try and find this girl, but
    I definitely know her and just can't place her. It's like when you
    know the name of something but it's stuck on the tip of you tongue
    and you just can't get it out.
    Not sure if this was a girl I've seen before or maybe have met her
    in a stripclub at one time. I woke up this morning and had to log
    on just to take another peek at the photos and see if I could place
    her yet.
    It'll come to me..I hope !!

  14. #1285

    Johanna and picture of the year

    That Johanna is one smoking little spinner, and if her BJ is of the quality you explained, then she should definitely get a nomination for this year. I'm still sticking with my vote for Erica however.

    I also thought I would chime in on the Photo of the year. I've attached one of your photos of Sabrina to cast my vote. I commented on this photo when you first posted the set. I thought then that it was one of the best photos you'd ever taken, and still do. There are elements of artistry, intimacy, sexuality, girlishness and the mundane that have come together in this photo. While these elements often exist in your photo sets, they don't often come together so well as they have here.

    Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina_95.jpg‎  

  15. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    At this time I'd like to place Johanna in nomination for “Best of 2008,” and for “Miss Santa’s Helper 2008.”

    Members may enter their votes by posting directly in this forum (follow this link for the rules) or by texting uradumbass to 215-123-1234.

    CookyJar

    I sent the text man :-) she is the wiener for sure. man that is a fine lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape