Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1283

    CookyJar: Johanna

    Johanna is a hot little Christmas treat..... You guys are lucky. I have been looking for a hot holiday treat like Johanna. Unfortunately San Diego the holiday action has been disappointing this season. Usually we get a few hot SW's in Oct-Nov. The action picked up a bit earlier this month, but the rain and uptick in LE chased off the SW's. There is a few days left till new years and I am somewhat hopeful.

  2. #1282

    Cj

    Wow. That is all I can really add. Wow.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with for New Years Eve.

  3. #1281

    Nominee for "Miss Santa's Helper 2008"

    At this time I'd like to place Johanna in nomination for “Best of 2008,” and for “Miss Santa’s Helper 2008.”

    Members may enter their votes by posting directly in this forum (follow this link for the rules) or by texting uradumbass to 215-123-1234.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johanna.jpg‎   Johanna 2.jpg‎  

  4. #1280

    Don’t close the polls yet

    Hold the voting. Please tell me it is not too late. I have another nominee.

    After all, Christmas just ain’t Christmas without the one you love. I took a chance and dropped down to the “k,” last night. I figured that with all the shops closing early and it being Christmas Eve and all, LE may not be out. Who’d be out on Christmas Eve, beside me – all of the people with no young kids and no Christmas responsibilities? Young people, the hotties and people looking for something to do while the old folks and family people were inside wrapping presents and baking cookies. It’s all about timing. I was right. I saw no LE. There were mostly young people out doing a little last minute something. It seemed like all of the bars, clubs and hot spots were packed. The weather was right – it was actually balmy.

    Johanna was out walking the “K,” around Lehigh Ave, when I first saw her. I could tell she was working but, she kind of avoided my look at first, being very vigilant. She stopped near the El entrance and acted like she was waiting for the bus. I drove pass, gave her a nod, turn the corner, drove to the middle of the block and stopped and parked. In my side view mirror I saw her check the street in both directions before starting towards my vehicle.

    “Are you a cop?” “No. “ “Are you?” “No.” “Can I touch your breast?” “Yes.” “Hum, they are nice.” And off we went.

    During the ride we had a long lengthy talk. She is a great little girl with a nice background. We talked about this site (which she hadn’t heard of) and the possibility of entering her as a nominee for “Best of 2008.”At first I wasn’t sure if I’d have the time to complete her entry form and nominate her. But once we got to my place and she started to undress and I saw that nice body, with those firm tits, the natural blonde hair, the cute smile; I knew I had to make the time.

    Yes! USAsexguide, there is a Santa. Johanna gave me everything I wanted for Christmas. Johanna is a former dancer, who likes working in the sex trade. She said, she has worked at most of the poplar clubs in the area, and named a few. To prove her point, she took her time undressing, giving me a full strip tease and dance as she stood in front of me. I sat back and watched as she danced in front of me. Then she kneeled down between my legs, rubbing my thighs, stoking my dick and cupping my balls; she gyrated and moved delicately. She was breathing heavily and looking up at me as she lowered her mouth onto my dick. She smoothly took me in, slowly at first – half way. She sucked hard as she withdrew and then lunged down taking in about one third. Then she slowly, purposely slid down taking it all in to the hilt. The hold time her clear blue eyes were on mine. I round my head back, enjoying her mouth as she slowly sucked and sucked, giving me one hell of a Christmas present. Suddenly she withdrew and started playing with, stoking and licking my dick and balls. As she licked, she said, “Watch me, I like it when you are watching me suck.” She was looking me straight in the eyes; it was like she was looking deep beyond me, into a kind of a trance she went, as she sucked me faster and faster. As I exploded, she somehow kept on going; cum spurting from the sides and corners of her mouth; she sucked and I pumped. All the while we held each other’s glance, looking into the other’s eyes; waiting to see who would back off first. Drained, I dropped my glance, my eyes rolling back as I looked up, and my head fell back. “Merry Christmas,” I grinned to Johanna. “Merry Christmas,” she said back.

    I don’t have the time right now to crop, resize and post all of Johanna’s pictures. Here is a sample and it should be enough to complete her entry form. I will post more of her pictures before 2009.

    Johanna is a very friendly easy going girl. She’s an easy going girl who also gives a sweet deep throat blow job. As she dressed, she informed me that her FS was just as good as her deep throat and that she’d like to get the opportunity to show me. (I had been drained and didn’t have the energy.) We talked about doing an all nighter, later. But, unfortunately I had a train to catch in the morning and needed to get home. Yes, I would do her again. She is definitely on my “too do again list.” In fact, I plan to try the number she gave me before the year is over. YMMV.

    Seasons Greeting USAsexguide


    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Johanna.jpg‎   Johanna 15.jpg‎   Johanna 17.jpg‎   Johanna 18.jpg‎   Johanna 19.jpg‎  

    Johanna 20.jpg‎   Johanna 21.jpg‎   Johanna 002.jpg‎   Johanna 26.jpg‎   Johanna 16.jpg‎  


  5. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by Ri Designer
    Creme and Sabrina #2 gets my vote for photo of the year
    Take the link back to the original post and check out Sabrina & creme 88, it's a classic.

    CookyJar

  6. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    At this time I'd like to place Crème & Sabrina in nomination for “Best Threesome 2008,” and for “Most Accommodating SW. I nominate Sabrina

    I had the extreme pleasure to participate in 12 threesomes during the 2008 season. Each one was a blast. By far, Crème and Sabrina was the wildest.

    I have yet to put a request to Sabrina which she failed to provide. What this girl won’t do for Love?



    Members may enter their votes by posting directly in this forum (follow this link for the rules) or by texting uradumbass to 215-123-1234.

    CookyJar

    Creme and Sabrina #2 gets my vote for photo of the year

  7. #1277

    Best Threesome 2008

    At this time I'd like to place Crème & Sabrina in nomination for “Best Threesome 2008,” and for “Most Accommodating SW. I nominate Sabrina

    I had the extreme pleasure to participate in 12 threesomes during the 2008 season. Each one was a blast. By far, Crème and Sabrina was the wildest.

    I have yet to put a request to Sabrina which she failed to provide. What this girl won’t do for Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I’ve tried to list the nominees alphabetically and in no special order.

    I have included; spinners, MILFs, HSW, WSW, BSW; and girls of every type because this is my normal policy. I am a Equal Opportunity monger.


    Like all things “2008,” it’s time to fondly summon up old memories of those great streetwalker encounters we’ve had in the past year. Here is your opportunity to submit your opinion for what it takes to be a great provider – the preverbal “10.”

    It’s all in fun, fellows. Voice your opinion.

    Open campaigning for a particular favorite is encouraged.

    CookyJar
    Members may enter their votes by posting directly in this forum (follow this link for the rules) or by texting uradumbass to 215-123-1234.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Creme & Sabrina.jpg‎   Creme & Sabrina 2.jpg‎  

  8. #1276

    Re: Eunice

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Black
    I forgot about Eunice. I was going to pick Rochelle, but my vote goes for Eunice. I love big bootys and small waistlines.

    You had a good year cookyjar, i appreciated all your pics and reports. thanks for the memories.

    I hope 2009 is good to you.
    I love a girl who is truly aware of their natural attributes. I’ve dated Eunice twice now and she knows her big booty is her best feature. And as the old saying goes; the girl really works that money maker. She’ll work that ass for you - let you slap it, squeeze it, hump and pump it, just about any way you want it.

    Having it is one thing, being able to work it is another thing.

    CookyJar

  9. #1275

    Eunice

    I forgot about Eunice. I was going to pick Rochelle, but my vote goes for Eunice. I love big bootys and small waistlines.

    You had a good year cookyjar, i appreciated all your pics and reports. thanks for the memories.

    I hope 2009 is good to you.

  10. #1274

    Best All Around Pro

    At this time I'd like to place Dyan in nomination for “Miss MILF Spinner,” and for “Best All Around Pro,” for 2008.

    Dyan is one of the most reviewed and sort after girls in the area. She is definitely a favorite of mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I’ve tried to list the nominee alphabetically and in no special order.

    I have included; spinners, MILFs, HSW, WSW, BSW; and girls of every type because this is my normal policy. I am a Equal Opportunity monger.


    Like all things “2008,” it’s time to fondly summon up old memories of those great streetwalker encounters we’ve had in the past year. Here is your opportunity to submit your opinion for what it takes to be a great provider – the preverbal “10.”

    It’s all in fun, fellows. Voice your opinion.

    Open campaigning for a particular favorite is encouraged.

    CookyJar
    Members may enter their votes by posting directly in this forum (follow this link for the rules) or by texting uradumbass to 215-123-1234.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dyan.jpg‎   Dyan 2.jpg‎  

  11. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    … we should all vote and give Cherry the sw of the year award.
    Dave, you make a good point. While I count Cherry among the first runners, let’s not count-out Gianna and Pita. And certainly both Erica and Nicole should be considered for “Spinner of the Year.” And what about Shannon, Pinky and Rocelle? Jewels shouldn’t be over looked either, she also did a brief turn as an escort and CraigsList girl. (actually, Gianna just ended a job at one of Phillies top dance clubs, Pita was recently featured on CraigsList, Pinky is still listed as an escort and I believe Nicole was also on CraigsList. Most of these girls are Escort/Dancer caliber dates.)

    Let’s not be hasty fellows.

    CookyJar

    PS: I will be among those looking for Cherry up and down her old haunts.

  12. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Owood
    Be on the look out for Cherry in Camden again. She was just fired from the escort agency she was working for.

    Sure would be great to get her at the street prices instead of the higher escort rate.

    LOL! How the heck do you get fired from a job like that?!?

  13. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    I think it may be more like she just dissapeared rather than gotten fired.

    Although I may be wrong but I highly doubt Bobbie would turn down any money from someone wanting to see her.
    From BestGFE:
    12-21-2008, 02:02 PM
    Turnpike Mike
    Full Member

    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Posts: 190
    Had an Appt. Monday Night with Lindsay
    I had an appt. with Lindsay on Monday Night. Got a call from Bobbi about 15 minutes from the launch time...and she advised that she just fired her. Ended up having a great session with the magnificent Franki Fine which will review at some point.

    Anyway, I was advised that she kept missing appts. She repeatedly would ask Bobbi to book appts. for her then she would flake on the client or Bobbi. Apparently this was the last time Bobbi was going to put up with it and fired her.

    I'm sure she will re-surface somewhere or with another agency...but there will be a big credibility issue with her whether she shows or not...shame because she is very hot.

  14. #1270

    Miss Big Booty Butt 2008

    At this time I'd like to place Eunice in nomination for “Miss Big Booty Butt,” for 2008.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I’ve tried to list the nominee alphabetically and in no special order.

    I have included; spinners, MILFs, HSW, WSW, BSW; and girls of every type because this is my normal policy. I am a Equal Opportunity monger.


    Like all things “2008,” it’s time to fondly summon up old memories of those great streetwalker encounters we’ve had in the past year. Here is your opportunity to submit your opinion for what it takes to be a great provider – the preverbal “10.”

    It’s all in fun, fellows. Voice your opinion.

    Open campaigning for a particular favorite is encouraged.

    CookyJar
    Members may enter their votes by posting directly in this forum (follow this link for the rules) or by texting uradumbass to 215-123-1234.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eunice.jpg‎   Eunice 2.jpg‎  

  15. #1269

    Salute to CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverTwist
    You bastards in Philly dont know how lucky you are. Boston really sucks as far as talent is concerned. Cookie you are the monger of the year no doubt.
    I agree Oliver! CJ is THE MAN! Great job bringing photos and some sort of "name to the face" with these girls. I'm in the Trenton area, and if some of you have traveled that stroll. It's not so great lately. The 30 minute drive to Philly is definitely worth it, especially after seeing the great pics that CJ captures. Great Job CJ!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape