Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38025

    Ya Spa. Sophia?

    Aware of the Ariana reviews but what about other providers at Ya? Any experiences? I heard there is someone named Sophia there as well?

  2. #38024
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    How do you define Tiny? Just thin or has to be short and thin?
    Yup exactly, short and thin. Nice tits is a plus.

  3. #38023

    Ya Spa Ariana

    Hit it up again today. Nothing necessarily new to report other than what's already been shared. Hourglass figure, fake huge tits up top and bottom. Great attitude. Great ride. Great price. Would repeat.

  4. #38022
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a Tiny spinner type located in the city. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

    I walked past Oki Doki the other day as I saw a tiny one there once but came across 2 latinas that were decent (but not small at all). Any intel on oki doki?
    How do you define Tiny? Just thin or has to be short and thin?

  5. #38021
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she sounds incredible. A skinny Latina with a sexy attitude with great service is a top-tier find. Then, the level of personal attention and no-rush attitude is rare.
    Yes. Most of the Latina around is thick. I get that lots of people like that. But I really like skinny. Only thing Will can be better at is her English.

  6. #38020

    Tiny Spinner

    Looking for a Tiny spinner type located in the city. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

    I walked past Oki Doki the other day as I saw a tiny one there once but came across 2 latinas that were decent (but not small at all). Any intel on oki doki?

  7. #38019
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Was this Ashland Perfect or an apartment?
    Will is in an apartment. Ashland perfect I think get two Asian in 30's and A super tall Latina that I am not into. I love skinny so Will was the choice for me. Glad I did.

  8. #38018

    Dang.

    Thanks HG. No need to be cheeky. I searched for days before asking and I wasn't coming up with anything. Sorry to have put you out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a search engine on the internet that could tell you things.

    https://www.google.com/search?client...0ave%20chicago#vhid=/ g /11 y4 l91 sgx&vssid=lcl.

  9. #38017

    My ATF thai massage girl

    My Atf thai massage girl is back for the week. Dm me for location.

  10. #38016
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have contact details (phone, website, etc.) for ya spa?

    Been trying to track it down and can't find anywhere.

    DM is fine.
    Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a search engine on the internet that could tell you things.

    https://www.google.com/search?client...0ave%20chicago#vhid=/ g /11 y4 l91 sgx&vssid=lcl.

  11. #38015

    Ya Spa Contact Details

    Anyone have contact details (phone, website, etc.) for ya spa?

    Been trying to track it down and can't find anywhere.

    DM is fine.

  12. #38014
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I called this number.

    Today I called and the guy told me they moved to a temporary location and a skinny Latina Will is working there.

    Asked for picture and got a hottie in red lingerie. Decided to give it a try.

    Location is convinient to find and park, a guy greet me into the room. Asked me what do I want and I opted for a 30 min VIP session for 200.20 less than in the spa.

    Headed to the room, will opened the door for me. Her skin is darker in person than in the picture. She is even more skinny than in the picture, which I do like. Natural A cup. She is very sexy, sexy face and sexy body as she undress her shirts in front of me and the guy led me in to the room. LOL. I want his job.

    In the room, she asked me whether I want a shower and of course I want. While undressing myself, she kept chatting with me gently. Asking what's my name, where I am from. Her English is very limited, so is my Spanish, but I felt the convo is natural and personal. In the shower, she took her time, first help me clean up and clean herself. Gave me a very nice HJ and BJ preview. I had to stop her there. Although I was wondering whether 2 pop is allowed if I came there..
    Wow, she sounds incredible. A skinny Latina with a sexy attitude with great service is a top-tier find. Then, the level of personal attention and no-rush attitude is rare.

  13. #38013
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    Today I called and the guy told me they moved to a temporary location and a skinny Latina Will is working there.
    Was this Ashland Perfect or an apartment?

  14. #38012
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    I have gone with the BBBJ for 1. 6, and she has either stopped and climbed on my stick.
    I had a similar experience and she told me to bring more money next time!

  15. #38011

    Best Skinny Latina Will at Blue Island Spa

    It's been a while since I called this number.

    Today I called and the guy told me they moved to a temporary location and a skinny Latina Will is working there.

    Asked for picture and got a hottie in red lingerie. Decided to give it a try.

    Location is convinient to find and park, a guy greet me into the room. Asked me what do I want and I opted for a 30 min VIP session for 200.20 less than in the spa.

    Headed to the room, will opened the door for me. Her skin is darker in person than in the picture. She is even more skinny than in the picture, which I do like. Natural A cup. She is very sexy, sexy face and sexy body as she undress her shirts in front of me and the guy led me in to the room. LOL. I want his job.

    In the room, she asked me whether I want a shower and of course I want. While undressing myself, she kept chatting with me gently. Asking what's my name, where I am from. Her English is very limited, so is my Spanish, but I felt the convo is natural and personal. In the shower, she took her time, first help me clean up and clean herself. Gave me a very nice HJ and BJ preview. I had to stop her there. Although I was wondering whether 2 pop is allowed if I came there.

    Back to the room, I skipped massage, asked her to get in the action. She acted like my girlfriend from the start. LFK (I don't need DFK so I don't know whether she provide). Kissing my nipple, then kissing my dick while playing my nipple with her hands. I am getting hard again quickly. Put on cover, and I let her slowly ride me cowgirl to cum. She really took her time, no rush at all. And I like the fact that she put her music on. Still some time left, she gave me a quick soft massage while still kissing me around. This is some kind of great attitude shown.

    Personally I think she is the best Latina I have seen. She is not curvy. So if you like big boobs she is not it. Otherwise she is great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape