Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19342

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, anyone? Is this TGTBT? https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/028278417666.

    That booty!
    I've seen her. Very enjoyable experience. She is the girl in the pics, although a few years older and about 10 pounds heavier. Still very hot. Works out of Royal Massage on 44th Ave. Only got a HJ I think her menu is limited but YMMV. I will definitely repeat next time I'm in the area.

  2. #19341

    New Stocking St AMP

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/519182487037

    Recently, checked out this new place and I thought I had found a gem. 70/ hr bigger Asian girl but still attractive maybe 30 ish. Wearing a very short skirt with not much on underneath. Gave all the signs of a FS experience. Decent massage followed by negotiations. Settled on 150 putting me at 220 all in, similar to TNC pricing. She got on top of me naked and started seductively moving her hips. After a couple minutes of this, she slid off the end of the table and began a hand job. No BJ. No FS. Just a very expensive hand job. She could tell I was pissed so she sat on my face and leaned over me to finish the HJ. The place was nice but I will not go back. Her name was Eva or Ava.

  3. #19340

    Eris

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMichguy  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly and she asked me last week to share her number with senior members so she could add a few lucky clients. Send me a DM if you've been around the block a few times. You're welcome!
    Saw Eris again last week; have to give WMG props for sharing her contact info. She's very chill and gives a nice massage, tease and release (it was not by hand, though YMMV). As reported, she's like 5'4 about 110 lbs-ish, with beautiful C+ bolt ons (of Belgian & Irish descent). She's easy to talk to, easy on the eyes and drug free. $180 hh (flat rate and includes access to a convenient incall by the zoo).

  4. #19339

    Anyone?

    Hey Gents, anyone? Is this TGTBT? https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/028278417666.

    That booty!

  5. #19338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Tnc

    Stopped in saw Li Li average short massage the rest as described in other reviews. Never had that done before 😁.

  6. #19337

    Best FS AMP

    I'm heading to Grand Rapids next week for work and want to know the best FS AMP any info on girls and price would be greatly appreciated thanks.

  7. #19336
    "hand job body slide hotbed" - LOL I think I found the new return to office tagline.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Not all in same complex. You have Royal, suites north of 44th east of Royal, and two larger office areas that are on the south side of 44th closer to Breton. Those buildings have house many a provider so don't take a black light through any of those rooms! There are also people on the other side of Breton and on a side street. It's handjob body slide hotbed in that area.

  8. #19335

    Close but no

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Are they all located in that same complex?
    Not all in same complex. You have Royal, suites north of 44th east of Royal, and two larger office areas that are on the south side of 44th closer to Breton. Those buildings have house many a provider so don't take a black light through any of those rooms! There are also people on the other side of Breton and on a side street. It's handjob body slide hotbed in that area.

  9. #19334

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I tried warning people of exactly what she has been known to do and the risk of it getting worse with a boyfriend involved. It sucks for everyone because she could be so damn good but she always was a flake, just worse now with her video lover and her thinking she's the best around.
    I agree agree and agree! Dreamt of her before and it was amazing!! Unfortunately tho just like some I've had a difficult time repeating as well. Excuses, making me wait and switching up times etc. What a shame because I really enjoyed the time. Maybe sometime again one day but I dunno with her price change and bs management LOL! I know I'm nothing to look at but damn she could really do much better than her guy. Ran into him in the hallway before and he seemed chill but yuck really come on girl smh.

  10. #19333

    Erin Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Hate to speak poorly of Erin as I've had many great experiences with her, including one at this new location. But unfortunately the bad comms, lame excuses, and general flakiness have skyrocketed in the past couple months. By all accounts her appointments are still great, but getting to an actual appointment is becoming more troublesome than it's worth for me.
    I tried warning people of exactly what she has been known to do and the risk of it getting worse with a boyfriend involved. It sucks for everyone because she could be so damn good but she always was a flake, just worse now with her video lover and her thinking she's the best around.

  11. #19332

    44th street. Ahhh

    Are they all located in that same complex?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Let's not forget Saisha and Cassidy.

  12. #19331

    44th st providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Now we have Britt, Sarah, Rhonda, and Lola on the block. What a nice dilemma to have.
    Let's not forget Saisha and Cassidy.

  13. #19330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by AspenWood  [View Original Post]
    She was downtown in GR now she has a new and more private office in a building off 44th street. I haven't been there yet but I'll try to go today. Coincidentally, right across the parking lot from another one of my favorites, the tall and luscious Sarah who I have not seen post in quite some time.

    So if I'm having a particularly thirsty day, I may do two appointments back to back and see two beautiful Amazonian women with great asses!

    AW.
    Now we have Britt, Sarah, Rhonda, and Lola on the block. What a nice dilemma to have.

  14. #19329

    A delight

    Gents, I had the pleasure of meeting Eris. If you fancy an enjoyable massage with a beautiful young woman, with a fantastic body and chill vibe I recommend. She's utr primarily, but open to a few senior clients, so message me for her number. Her comms were clear and easy. She was one time, and I left completely satisfied.

  15. #19328

    Erin Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by Slik9976  [View Original Post]
    I hate to talk negatively about Erin because I've had a couple amazing sessions with her, however, she has wasted alot of my time recently and has canceled the last 3 appointments we've had set up. The most recent is this week. I scheduled days in advance, and confirmed the night before. The morning of the appointment I text that I am on my way and get crickets. I wait for a while and she finally texts that something came up, she was sorry and asked if I could come back later that day. I really wanted to see her again so rearranged my work schedule so I could come back at 4 pm. Got to her alpine location at 355 and texted her. She said I was a little early and she was on her way. I said OK and asked if there was a place for me to freshen up. She said to use the restroom I her office building. As I'm walking into the restroom I see her come down the hallway with her massage table so I'm thinking we're good to go. I finish in the restroom and have a seat outside her office. I hear nothing for several minutes and then she text saying she has an emergency and has to head back home immediately. I text back that I'm literally outside waiting. She turns the light off and stops responding to my texts. So I leave disappointed after wasting entire day trying to see her. To add insult to injury, I'm heading home thru the snow storm and ended up getting in to an accident. So that was a pretty bad day, and I'm a regular customer of hers. I hope she reaches out to schedule a make up appointment but I may have to find a new atf.
    Hate to speak poorly of Erin as I've had many great experiences with her, including one at this new location. But unfortunately the bad comms, lame excuses, and general flakiness have skyrocketed in the past couple months. By all accounts her appointments are still great, but getting to an actual appointment is becoming more troublesome than it's worth for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape