Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 19508
-
12-09-25 17:59 #16778Banned Member

Posts: 994DF FTA. Joey at Blue Jade. Test drive the Ferrari
After successfully starting the DF Fuck Toy series yesterday, I ate my Wheaties and decided to see what might be the ultimate fuck toy in the area.
Joey is actually much more than a FT, she has a great spinner, cheerleader shape and a cute face but mostly importantly she is JOEY, her brain is a sex organ and she has a joyfulness about her that is unparalleled. The other night I saw her sitting on the couch at BJ after I had a monster session with Suzy and every time I got close she just spread her legs wide and offered her kitty for me to lick, and I of course had to partake. I offered her some free food I had brought and she just pouted and said she wanted a banana, then grabbed so-called banana.
Today Joey met me at the door and immediately giggled with her hand over her mouth led me tip toeing down the hall to the very back room of sin. We got to the room and started DFK that felt like she was trying to touch my non-existent tonsils. I gave her my standard donation and I asked her to bring me some water for my water trick. She came back laughing with a cold can of Red Bull and a cold bottle of vitamin water. I told her I would let her drive this session, but don't forget to let me do DATY. She pushed me down on the table on my back took a big swig of Red Bull and went to work on my cock until it was at full attention. The cold Red Bull felt great, and she is about as good at BJs as you have in this whole area. I'm dying to get at her kitty by this point and she lays down and I go to work with Joey very actively grabbing my head, opening up her snatch with her hands, and giving me new ideas. Always smiling, giggling and laughing.
I gave her a Red Bull treatment as well as Vitamin water, she asked for a particular tongue technique and for the 2nd time in two days I had the distinct pleasure of surprising an experienced provider with an orgasm. Especially satisfying given Joey's renown. She decided it was her turn to show off and she asked me to get on all fours she proceed to do cat bath, TUMA, BLS, DT, and kind of an upside down throat fuck. Mercy! I scrambled around and we did 69 with me on top, the Os got easier to come by now. Each time it would happen Joey would get a look of smiling determination to show me something new. I laid on my back and she lubed me and did a killer slide on my johnson. Awesome sensation. We flipped around on her back and I guess the word can gotten around because she went for the cover without discussion. Awesome mish and K9 followed, she claimed another O in K9, was panting she liked my cock almost as much at my tongue (lies I am sure), then asked her to get on top, her view in CG one of the best, another O, she seemed machine gunning them now, and I popped along with her.
Once again just laughing away we sneaked across the room to the shower, waving at MMSs looking on cameras she washed me down and got her own shower, helped me get dressed and we practiced a new secret handshake that involves both our tongues. What a girl! Maybe the craziest coolest trip to an MP I have had.
When the fuck toy turns you into a fuck toy something is right with the world.
-
12-09-25 12:56 #16777Banned Member

Posts: 211Accidentally sent too early. Anyway, from someone that's done real Nuru at Japanese soapland, table shower with soapy body slide gives you 99% of the experience. JM girls normally do it pretty well. Another good one in the US was in Vegas by Target on Flamingo. Had young hot Chinese girl body slide on me front and back for a few minutes in a soapy table shower. Like I said, you get about 99% of the same feeling, nice tight young girl all over you. Soap instead of nuru gel doesn't matter that much.
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
What they don't show you in Nuru videos is how fucking slippery the floor is as well. Hard not to kill yourself getting on or off (meaning real Nuru with rubber mattress). Also my girl told me to hold the top of the mattress with both hands or else we both would have slid off.
Now, which local places besides JM have table showers where the girls will body slide? I've been to a few years ago where they just washed you, and that doesn't do much for me.
-
12-09-25 12:34 #16776Banned Member

Posts: 211Not in the state, sorry, but finally got me some of that in Tokyo, Japan (not Tokyo Spa in Renton, LOL).
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
Honestly though, soapy body slide in a place with a table.
-
12-09-25 00:28 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 116Yes what ride.
yes lets do this.
Originally Posted by bruster66
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 22:29 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 74I have contacted a few about the vinyl air matress and gel. I have not followed through. It would take some planning but wow what a ride that would be!
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 20:31 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 116ISO Real Nuru
I have met Sandy from S // dybestnuru, I have answered a few Nuru adds.
I have yet to find a Nuru massage like the movies.
Do we have anyone in the state that offers real Nuru?
-
12-08-25 19:21 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 2184JM Entry
I stroll in like I own the place. I do not give a shit if it is on the open road. There is some good p*ssy at a decent price. That is all I care about. Never had a bad time there.
Originally Posted by Siuhno
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 15:37 #16771Banned Member

Posts: 994Hot Tamalies at JM
LOL that is getting the site back on topic.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 13:21 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 119Hot!
Wow Coco a baddie, now I want to hit it even more.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
Maybe next month!
-
12-08-25 12:49 #16769Banned Member

Posts: 319Hope others get this idea
Love that.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:31 #16768Banned Member

Posts: 994CoCo ex posting dirty laundry in attempt to extort money
He got rightfully banned, but not all the posts cleaned up. Some here enjoyed the smell of dirty laundry.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:23 #16767Senior Member

Posts: 119Fiasco?
Did I miss something? Someones got put on timeout again?
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:21 #16766Senior Member

Posts: 119Walking out
It's easy walking in but it ain't so easy walking out of there hiding that grin on your face!
Originally Posted by Siuhno
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:20 #16765Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25Two ducks for a solid 8/8/8 session is a great deal.
Originally Posted by Conqueror
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 10:41 #16764Senior Member

Posts: 1111Gray Man that Shit
Unless you know for a fact that you have family or friends who frequent the general area, you shouldn't have any problems aside from finding a parking spot. Just take the boring Gray Man approach and don't wear anything that might cause someone to remember you for any particular reason. Rainy days are perfect, because it's normal then for you to wear a hat and / or hoodie. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Siuhno
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






