Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16778

    DF FTA. Joey at Blue Jade. Test drive the Ferrari

    After successfully starting the DF Fuck Toy series yesterday, I ate my Wheaties and decided to see what might be the ultimate fuck toy in the area.

    Joey is actually much more than a FT, she has a great spinner, cheerleader shape and a cute face but mostly importantly she is JOEY, her brain is a sex organ and she has a joyfulness about her that is unparalleled. The other night I saw her sitting on the couch at BJ after I had a monster session with Suzy and every time I got close she just spread her legs wide and offered her kitty for me to lick, and I of course had to partake. I offered her some free food I had brought and she just pouted and said she wanted a banana, then grabbed so-called banana.

    Today Joey met me at the door and immediately giggled with her hand over her mouth led me tip toeing down the hall to the very back room of sin. We got to the room and started DFK that felt like she was trying to touch my non-existent tonsils. I gave her my standard donation and I asked her to bring me some water for my water trick. She came back laughing with a cold can of Red Bull and a cold bottle of vitamin water. I told her I would let her drive this session, but don't forget to let me do DATY. She pushed me down on the table on my back took a big swig of Red Bull and went to work on my cock until it was at full attention. The cold Red Bull felt great, and she is about as good at BJs as you have in this whole area. I'm dying to get at her kitty by this point and she lays down and I go to work with Joey very actively grabbing my head, opening up her snatch with her hands, and giving me new ideas. Always smiling, giggling and laughing.

    I gave her a Red Bull treatment as well as Vitamin water, she asked for a particular tongue technique and for the 2nd time in two days I had the distinct pleasure of surprising an experienced provider with an orgasm. Especially satisfying given Joey's renown. She decided it was her turn to show off and she asked me to get on all fours she proceed to do cat bath, TUMA, BLS, DT, and kind of an upside down throat fuck. Mercy! I scrambled around and we did 69 with me on top, the Os got easier to come by now. Each time it would happen Joey would get a look of smiling determination to show me something new. I laid on my back and she lubed me and did a killer slide on my johnson. Awesome sensation. We flipped around on her back and I guess the word can gotten around because she went for the cover without discussion. Awesome mish and K9 followed, she claimed another O in K9, was panting she liked my cock almost as much at my tongue (lies I am sure), then asked her to get on top, her view in CG one of the best, another O, she seemed machine gunning them now, and I popped along with her.

    Once again just laughing away we sneaked across the room to the shower, waving at MMSs looking on cameras she washed me down and got her own shower, helped me get dressed and we practiced a new secret handshake that involves both our tongues. What a girl! Maybe the craziest coolest trip to an MP I have had.

    When the fuck toy turns you into a fuck toy something is right with the world.

  2. #16777
    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    I have met Sandy from S // dybestnuru, I have answered a few Nuru adds.

    I have yet to find a Nuru massage like the movies.

    Do we have anyone in the state that offers real Nuru?
    Accidentally sent too early. Anyway, from someone that's done real Nuru at Japanese soapland, table shower with soapy body slide gives you 99% of the experience. JM girls normally do it pretty well. Another good one in the US was in Vegas by Target on Flamingo. Had young hot Chinese girl body slide on me front and back for a few minutes in a soapy table shower. Like I said, you get about 99% of the same feeling, nice tight young girl all over you. Soap instead of nuru gel doesn't matter that much.

    What they don't show you in Nuru videos is how fucking slippery the floor is as well. Hard not to kill yourself getting on or off (meaning real Nuru with rubber mattress). Also my girl told me to hold the top of the mattress with both hands or else we both would have slid off.

    Now, which local places besides JM have table showers where the girls will body slide? I've been to a few years ago where they just washed you, and that doesn't do much for me.

  3. #16776
    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    I have met Sandy from S // dybestnuru, I have answered a few Nuru adds.

    I have yet to find a Nuru massage like the movies.

    Do we have anyone in the state that offers real Nuru?
    Not in the state, sorry, but finally got me some of that in Tokyo, Japan (not Tokyo Spa in Renton, LOL).

    Honestly though, soapy body slide in a place with a table.

  4. #16775

    Yes what ride.

    Quote Originally Posted by bruster66  [View Original Post]
    i have contacted a few about the vinyl air matress and gel. I have not followed through. It would take some planning but wow what a ride that would be!
    yes lets do this.

  5. #16774
    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    I have met Sandy from S // dybestnuru, I have answered a few Nuru adds.

    I have yet to find a Nuru massage like the movies.

    Do we have anyone in the state that offers real Nuru?
    I have contacted a few about the vinyl air matress and gel. I have not followed through. It would take some planning but wow what a ride that would be!

  6. #16773

    ISO Real Nuru

    I have met Sandy from S // dybestnuru, I have answered a few Nuru adds.

    I have yet to find a Nuru massage like the movies.

    Do we have anyone in the state that offers real Nuru?

  7. #16772

    JM Entry

    Quote Originally Posted by Siuhno  [View Original Post]
    I've heard great things about this place but entry is so in the middle of the street it's pretty uncomfortable to enter. How are y'all managing?
    I stroll in like I own the place. I do not give a shit if it is on the open road. There is some good p*ssy at a decent price. That is all I care about. Never had a bad time there.

  8. #16771

    Hot Tamalies at JM

    LOL that is getting the site back on topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    Wow Coco a baddie, now I want to hit it even more.

    Maybe next month!

  9. #16770

    Hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    He got rightfully banned, but not all the posts cleaned up. Some here enjoyed the smell of dirty laundry.
    Wow Coco a baddie, now I want to hit it even more.

    Maybe next month!

  10. #16769

    Hope others get this idea

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]

    One breath of fresh air was, I made the appointment and Dora actually verified that my phone number was the one that made the appointment.
    Love that.

  11. #16768

    CoCo ex posting dirty laundry in attempt to extort money

    He got rightfully banned, but not all the posts cleaned up. Some here enjoyed the smell of dirty laundry.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? Someones got put on timeout again?

  12. #16767

    Fiasco?

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    So coco fiasco is over, certain people or group are fast to put out the fire, LOL? Anyway would to like to eavesdrop on this kind of inside dirt, feel free to dm. Thanks.
    Did I miss something? Someones got put on timeout again?

  13. #16766

    Walking out

    Quote Originally Posted by Siuhno  [View Original Post]
    I've heard great things about this place but entry is so in the middle of the street it's pretty uncomfortable to enter. How are y'all managing?
    It's easy walking in but it ain't so easy walking out of there hiding that grin on your face!

  14. #16765
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent visit at Champion just 2 nights ago. Met Kiki on the spot. She is young and friendly. I was surprise to see some new blood in seattle areas. Looks 8, Services 8, Body 8. Tips just 2 ducks.

    I will be returning my next paid day. Please treat her well and take good care of her. So she will come back again.

    Take care all.

    Till next time Conqueror.
    Two ducks for a solid 8/8/8 session is a great deal.

  15. #16764

    Gray Man that Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Siuhno  [View Original Post]
    I've heard great things about this place but entry is so in the middle of the street it's pretty uncomfortable to enter. How are y'all managing?
    Unless you know for a fact that you have family or friends who frequent the general area, you shouldn't have any problems aside from finding a parking spot. Just take the boring Gray Man approach and don't wear anything that might cause someone to remember you for any particular reason. Rainy days are perfect, because it's normal then for you to wear a hat and / or hoodie. Enjoy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape