rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 196 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2818

    Spring- New girl Suki- Wow

    Stopped in to spring to tryout the new girl. Suki just arrived from Texas. She speaks pretty good English. She might be the best looking girl yet at spring. She is younger than most girls that have been at Spring. I would guess 35 to 40 but possibly mid 40's. They always look younger than their age. Very cute. I would say she is about 5'2 and 100 lbs. Long straight hair to the middle of her back and some nice bolt ons that I initially thought were all natural. Soft and supple not hard. Suki started with a good table shower with some teasing. After short sauna went to room and she demonstrated some real good massage skills. She used her knees and hit some good spots on back. Being a petite spinner this works well for her. Her services were outstanding with no complaints. Very tight. Got the full hour. No rushing. I would highly recommend. She said she plans on being there for quite a while. At least a couple months. Face 9. Body 9. TS 8. Massage 9. Service 8. Pm for more info.

  2. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovett  [View Original Post]
    Do they do table showers there?
    No showers at the facility.

  3. #2816

    Bamboo

    Do they do table showers there?

  4. #2815
    Do they do table showers there?

  5. #2814

    Bamboo flower rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Viscant  [View Original Post]
    Just off of West Columbia Avenue. Had the pleasure of scoring a nice long one hour with Kaylani from Bamboo Flower Massage. Never been so I had no idea what to expect. Kaylani was pretty and super easy to talk to. I described to her that I was tense and my body was falling apart. LOL she flirted and gave some reassurance that she will give it all of her best. Just a lot of positivity and enthusiasm made the start to finish actually fun. Even when she was really digging her elbows into my back, she multi tasked some convo. No awkward silence at any given moment. I didn't have any set goals in mind but everything leading up to the bbj felt very organic. By far one of the better releases I've experienced.
    I've read several glowing reviews here that describe an actual good / great massage and progressing thru to L1 thru L3. So what are you all donating for such service? Sounds like bare all around is an option too. Hoping they are also the type to welcome the challenge of a well endowed customer.

  6. #2813

    Rubbing me down just like the magic Genie

    Just off of West Columbia Avenue. Had the pleasure of scoring a nice long one hour with Kaylani from Bamboo Flower Massage. Never been so I had no idea what to expect. Kaylani was pretty and super easy to talk to. I described to her that I was tense and my body was falling apart. LOL she flirted and gave some reassurance that she will give it all of her best. Just a lot of positivity and enthusiasm made the start to finish actually fun. Even when she was really digging her elbows into my back, she multi tasked some convo. No awkward silence at any given moment. I didn't have any set goals in mind but everything leading up to the bbj felt very organic. By far one of the better releases I've experienced.

  7. #2812

    Holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I have a long tradition of going to get a massage Thanksgiving night. Last year both Happy and Spring were closed on Thanksgiving. Anyone know if they will be open this year?
    A lot of these places close on the major holidays due to the lack of business. Try calling the day before and arrange a time.

  8. #2811

    Thanksgiving

    I have a long tradition of going to get a massage Thanksgiving night. Last year both Happy and Spring were closed on Thanksgiving. Anyone know if they will be open this year?

  9. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Dipped into Bamboo Flower Massage once again. W Columbia and like near the Asian market.

    My previous time went well and I had high hopes it'll be good this time around. The massage by Gianna was very complete, from my toes and all the way to my head. She was really patient with my questions as well. Not a single complaint. Everything felt tailored. What did help things go smoothly was that Gianna's English was surprisingly perfect. It just makes everything so much better and something I do take for granted.

    After getting all loosened from the massage, I requested to go for the BJ to be protected. No judgement from Gianna's end. After the protection it was non stop fireworks. Superb technique with her hands and mouth. While she was putting in the work, Gianna let my hands wander including all over her breasts.

    In the last 10 minutes I had her get into mish, and finished up with my hot deep throbbing dick in her (still will protection).

    No doubt they'll service without the rubber, but it's just something I've been opting for lately.

    Very pleased with how this turned out.
    Echoing the good experience at Bamboo Flower Massage. West Columbia.

    Because of the kind of work I do, I have a long list of chronic pain. The bigger issue is that I haven't cleared out my dick in a while. Need to use it or I might lose it due to blockage. So it's time for some action, and Eva went head first with all of my issues. Judging by her looks, my best guess would be she's around 23-25. Very attractive with a nice V cut shirt revealing cleavage. Eva was a bit sarcastic. Some of it may have been lost in translation, but it did eat up some time. She was also rather standard, but better than average on her massage. HJ and bbj better than most. Eva was good enough to make me cum at that point if I was not doing any controlled breathing. Haha when we switched to mish, I was already gassed. So it was a good call on her part to let her go on top. Came hard and that was a shit ton of weight off my shoudlers.

    Great pick me up.

  10. #2809

    Hot tub lady

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/122048868472

    Does anyone have any info on this lady? She says you can get a hot tub and rub at her place. Sounds good to me.

    But I can't find any reviews. Someone help me out here.

  11. #2808

    June or Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBust  [View Original Post]
    The June that was here last December from Atlanta?
    I'd be curious to know as well. I LOVED June from Atlanta.

  12. #2807

    June

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    My previous post said Judy is the girl at spring. Her name or the name she goes by is actually June.
    The June that was here last December from Atlanta?

  13. #2806

    Clarifying

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    My previous post said Judy is the girl at spring. Her name or the name she goes by is actually June.
    Is June different than Judy that was there the last few months? Or same lady, just different name?

  14. #2805

    Spring. Slight correction

    My previous post said Judy is the girl at spring. Her name or the name she goes by is actually June.

  15. #2804

    Spring

    Anyone been to spring lately. I think it's still mamasan Michelle and Judy there. I had a pretty good time with Judy both at Lucky and Spring. Going to drop in again this weekend and giver another ho before she rotates out. I feel like she was fairly new when I first saw her at Lucky this past summer. The second time at spring was better. Now that she is broken in will see if she continues to improve. Spring is still the normal $$ and I usually pay upfront with no issues. Judy has had the open menu I like and was cover optional for ne.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape