Escort Review: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Submit Review
Results 166 to 180 of 1379
-
12-09-25 06:02 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 143More Red Flags than a Parade in China
Let me share some wisdom with ya'll. If you need to copy and paste their intro into ChatGPT for a summary and their menu is longer than Cheesecake Factory's, just move on to another one. I've never made the call to her for those reasons and you guys are confirming that my spidy sensor is still working like new.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 19:06 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 214Do you know what they say about CRAZY??
They say the crazy girls have the best sex. Its only an hour, how bad can it get??
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:52 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 174You are correct
I paid the 3 bills because I wanted something different and figured I'd do it to let you good people know what kind of experience to expect with her different options. You can partake or not, your coins. At least you know pics are still accurate and you get a legit massage. If you see her and have a better experience, report back.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 08:48 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 280Same situation when I reached out a while back. Literally threatened to sue me for wasting her time. That level of crazy is just not worth it to me, no matter how hot she is. There's always another one somewhere without those issues.
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 08:16 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 305Elizabeth
There are some reviews of Elizabeth in the Tampa / LMT around mid-November 2024. Most of those posts mention her combative nature that is mentioned in these current posts. One reviewer described her as a "whackadoodle. " Reading between the lines, though, it seems that if one were to follow her restrictive rules as stated in her Tryst ad and not piss her off, you'll have a good (and expensive) time.
Originally Posted by Gruzzle
[View Original Post]
Her "WORK BY O ADDITIVE" is confusing because she describes it as a "HAPPY ENDING ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY. " But her description under "60 MINUTE FBSM MASSAGE" says that it includes a HJ. "Happy Ending" to me means a HJ but that's already included in the 60 minute FBSM Massage. Why would she charge extra for a Work by O Happy Ending when a HJ is already included in the FBSM? My guess is that the "O Additive" is oral aka BJ (probably covered but who knows). So if you want a massage with a BJ it'll cost 200 + 235. I wish we could ask her to clarify without worrying about her turning into a banshee and tearing our heads off.
If there is a line to see her, I'm taking myself out of it. I get enough crap at home and don't need anymore from ol' Lizzy. And pay for it to boot.
-
12-07-25 21:21 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 179Elizabeth
I agree 100%. I tried to schedule with her and she started bitching at me about how I wasn't following her rules and was uneducated. She didn't like it when I pointed out her grammatical errors. Never ended up seeing her.
Originally Posted by AFriend
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 16:07 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 47This nails the summary of this woman. I have texted with her 2 separate occasions once maybe a year ago, another a few months ago and wow, this woman is difficult to have a normal text conversation with. Her pricing is very confusing but if you ask for clarification, she just gives attitude like you're either an idiot or assumes you're trying to haggle a lower price then she ghosts me. Very strange. I'd give it a try but damn, I feel like I can't even ask for a slight clarification just to know how much to bring.
Originally Posted by AFriend
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 15:04 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 122Was the L2 bare? Her ad says no FS. Is this true?
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 13:05 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 115Donation confusion
She is hot! But I am struggling to understand her donations below. Probably not the best idea to clarify this on text given what you said about her being combative LOL. Say a simple dude wanted a massage and a BJ, what would be the donation? At the risk of sounding stupid, what on earth is "work by o".
Originally Posted by AFriend
[View Original Post]
WORK BY O ADDITIVE.
US $175.
HAPPY ENDING ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY.
WORK BY O ADDITIVE. RECIPROCAL.
US $200.
RECIPROCAL ORAL 69 ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY.
60 MINUTE FBSM MASSAGE.
US $235.
ONE HOUR FULL BODY SENSUAL MASSAGE W / HJ RELEASE. DEEP TISSUE, SPORTS & TAI CHI.
-
12-07-25 07:48 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 96Thoughts on Elizabeth
The Good:
She is as beautiful in person as she appears in the pictures. Short and very sexy!
Massage was very nice! Amazing even. Received a L2 finish. She wore what is her current provide picture for the session!! I wore NOTHING.
The Bad:
She is rather combative in text messages. It actually spent more that 2 months thinking about doing the session or not. Every time I started a text conversation with her I felt like we were in the middle of a fight (even when I used different numbers). She was no where near as combative in person. But for me that texting is exhausting. Probably worth it in the end.
Originally Posted by Ajoe33
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 09:43 #1204Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info on this one? Elizabeth
https://tryst.link/massage/massagesbyeac#rates.
She looks hot and sexy and have been watching for any reviews over a year? Anyone have any info to share?
-
12-05-25 15:09 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 323Hahahahahaha common guys. Give me a chance with my maths. The one eye wasn't particularly a brain for numbers LOL. But yes 3 marios is the total. Though for that donation yes, indeed can eat two dishes at the AMP. I am wondering if she might be more enticed to show her generosity (FS) depending the patron?
No pun intended here.
Best.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 14:21 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 122Dude can get FS with two girls at an AMP for that price.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 05:19 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 305Precious Nicole
Unless I'm missing something, $$ plus fitty plus fitty equals three hundo.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 17:09 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 323Latest review on Nicole precious
Thanks a lot for your review. Very helpful. I appreciate it.
I was going to see her next week but now that you mention the leggins staying on I might have to postpone because I was hoping to get FS.
So, with the house plus HJ plus bbj total damage was 400?
Thanks again.
Best.












Reply With Quote




