Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 6947
-
12-08-25 07:33 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 209Lindsey
Anyone have any experience? She's been on the site a long time and has made it almost too easy, so definitely pro ish vibes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-fc7d9dacca8f
-
12-07-25 17:26 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 110Bareback latinos
-
12-07-25 17:21 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 110Bareback brown sugars
These one's offered bareback. YMMV. I only did it with Ang. Did covered with Nicole. Did a meet and greet with Solstice. Chatted with Kat on the phone.
Ang https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-e9693eb27cb2.
Solstice https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-5788262ef593.
Melinin https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-2363c5e1bd60.
Roro https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-288f72ff854a.
Nicole https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-7d88ee395cca.
Sunset https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-bba5c38c3245.
Cat https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-df6404a98a0e.
-
12-07-25 14:00 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 227Def avoid this girl.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
I met her on seeking and connected, started texting and she said either my place or a hotel. I wasn't sure about having her come to my place, and def wasn't getting a hotel just for this chick. So I said I'd be down to meet but wanted to do her place if we could. Girl blows up, starts telling me I'm trying to stalk her, says she's going to report me to SA, etc. I blocked her on SA right away, screenshot everything in case they try to restrict my profile but nothing ever happened.
Anyway, she texts me the next morning talking about "new day new me, let's meet!
Absolutely not. She's def a little off her rocker. Plus multiple reports that she's uglier in person.
-
12-06-25 21:13 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 258Vanessa / TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby / PrettyV / Victoria
Hang on. That is a girl that goes by (or went by) TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby / PrettyV / Victoria / Vanessa etc on Seeking. She has a BUNCH of profiles & plenty of reviews & pictures on here in this thread (you just have to search all her various usernames.) I fucked her twice (once by accident) see post 5791 in this thread for those encounters. In the pics "Dave" posted, they're sort of her, but they are very filtered or enhanced from what you will likely see in person (as are most all of her pictures.) I was most disappointed the pics weren't really what I was expecting; & in my opinion, an average white girl with some ass. Some reports on here said she was a little whacky iirc, but she was chill & DTF. If I was drunk & wanted some pussy to show up at my door, may repeat, but she wouldn't be my first call. She should get rid of the Bush also. Probably go hit up the Brazilians, Colombians, or JPLS before I called & I'd probably spend less money & get better service with those three nationalities.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
One previous review:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...38#post6686338
-
12-06-25 19:19 #6597Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone Dave here, new SLN girl in Charlotte, her name Vanessa and she is 24. She likes it a bit rough, but not into bdsm or anything painful which makes anal a big no. She wants a condom for sex, but not for head. She loves being pounded in doggy and loves dirty talk. She loves pretty girls and will definitely do a 3-sum with her daddy. Medium to high PPM. No word on BBFS.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/PrettyV/
PM me if you are interested in my ambassador program.
-
12-06-25 18:07 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 132SB Jordan
I guess I should have put up the pic.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 11:00 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 82I haven't personally talked with her. She's been reviewed here before, pretty sure using the same name. Do a search, you should find them. After reading the reviews, I decided that the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. But you may have different tastes obviously. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 09:13 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 132SB Jordan
Anyone seen this one? I'm confident she is real and not a scammer. Pics are fire. But asking $5. 5 and for that it better be everything a horny guy can even dream up.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...591c80570c0ec6
-
12-04-25 21:38 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 110Brit
Yep. That's a scam.
Originally Posted by HappyHiker23
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 21:28 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 76Britney / Brit
Be careful with this one, she just wants money before she meets. She's already had one account closed but she opened another.
-
12-03-25 10:40 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 515Kyn
And today she's in Beverly Hills. She sure gets around. Scammer.
Originally Posted by Sapper17
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 11:49 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 110Brown sugars
Anybody have details on these brown sugars? The site seems to be jammed packed with them this time of year. Most are asking for 400, but that's the starting negotiations point. Many well not take less than 200.
Angel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-76e4297f6c3c
Legacie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-744c56f1ef8f
Lexis.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-9f7f60b6dc4b
Simone.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-b96746d482e0
Renee'.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-7c40e0a12fac
-
12-02-25 11:44 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 110Theyummyone
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-4819da5c8c04
She has got to be one of the finest mixed girls on Seeking. Anybody got details? I'm definitely willing to share details of some I've seen recently.
-
12-01-25 18:16 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 33No go
This one messages with a different story every day on why she needs money. One day she's in Charlotte and the next day she's in Raleigh then can't keep the stories straight.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-25f570a3f8b7











Reply With Quote



