Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 464 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    Lindsey

    Anyone have any experience? She's been on the site a long time and has made it almost too easy, so definitely pro ish vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-fc7d9dacca8f

  2. #6601

  3. #6600

  4. #6599
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone Dave here, new SLN girl in Charlotte, her name Vanessa and she is 24. She likes it a bit rough, but not into bdsm or anything painful which makes anal a big no. She wants a condom for sex, but not for head. She loves being pounded in doggy and loves dirty talk. She loves pretty girls and will definitely do a 3-sum with her daddy. Medium to high PPM. No word on BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/PrettyV/

    PM me if you are interested in my ambassador program.
    Def avoid this girl.

    I met her on seeking and connected, started texting and she said either my place or a hotel. I wasn't sure about having her come to my place, and def wasn't getting a hotel just for this chick. So I said I'd be down to meet but wanted to do her place if we could. Girl blows up, starts telling me I'm trying to stalk her, says she's going to report me to SA, etc. I blocked her on SA right away, screenshot everything in case they try to restrict my profile but nothing ever happened.

    Anyway, she texts me the next morning talking about "new day new me, let's meet!

    Absolutely not. She's def a little off her rocker. Plus multiple reports that she's uglier in person.

  5. #6598

    Vanessa / TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby / PrettyV / Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone Dave here, new SLN girl in Charlotte, her name Vanessa and she is 24. She likes it a bit rough, but not into bdsm or anything painful which makes anal a big no. She wants a condom for sex, but not for head. She loves being pounded in doggy and loves dirty talk. She loves pretty girls and will definitely do a 3-sum with her daddy. Medium to high PPM. No word on BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/PrettyV/

    PM me if you are interested in my ambassador program.
    Hang on. That is a girl that goes by (or went by) TinyL / LoveXOXO / KindV / Funbby / PrettyV / Victoria / Vanessa etc on Seeking. She has a BUNCH of profiles & plenty of reviews & pictures on here in this thread (you just have to search all her various usernames.) I fucked her twice (once by accident) see post 5791 in this thread for those encounters. In the pics "Dave" posted, they're sort of her, but they are very filtered or enhanced from what you will likely see in person (as are most all of her pictures.) I was most disappointed the pics weren't really what I was expecting; & in my opinion, an average white girl with some ass. Some reports on here said she was a little whacky iirc, but she was chill & DTF. If I was drunk & wanted some pussy to show up at my door, may repeat, but she wouldn't be my first call. She should get rid of the Bush also. Probably go hit up the Brazilians, Colombians, or JPLS before I called & I'd probably spend less money & get better service with those three nationalities.

    One previous review:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...38#post6686338
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funbby-01.jpg‎   funbby-02.jpg‎   IMG_2974(1).jpg‎   funbby_001.jpg‎   Screenshot 2023-10-28 222908.jpg‎  


  6. #6597

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone Dave here, new SLN girl in Charlotte, her name Vanessa and she is 24. She likes it a bit rough, but not into bdsm or anything painful which makes anal a big no. She wants a condom for sex, but not for head. She loves being pounded in doggy and loves dirty talk. She loves pretty girls and will definitely do a 3-sum with her daddy. Medium to high PPM. No word on BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/PrettyV/

    PM me if you are interested in my ambassador program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-06 at 1.03.20 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-12-06 at 1.03.31 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-12-06 at 1.03.53 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-12-06 at 1.04.11 PM.png‎  

  7. #6596

    SB Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm confident she is real and not a scammer. Pics are fire. But asking $5. 5 and for that it better be everything a horny guy can even dream up.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...591c80570c0ec6
    I guess I should have put up the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1277.jpg‎  

  8. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm confident she is real and not a scammer. Pics are fire. But asking $5. 5 and for that it better be everything a horny guy can even dream up.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...591c80570c0ec6
    I haven't personally talked with her. She's been reviewed here before, pretty sure using the same name. Do a search, you should find them. After reading the reviews, I decided that the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. But you may have different tastes obviously. Good luck.

  9. #6594

    SB Jordan

    Anyone seen this one? I'm confident she is real and not a scammer. Pics are fire. But asking $5. 5 and for that it better be everything a horny guy can even dream up.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...591c80570c0ec6

  10. #6593

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one, she just wants money before she meets. She's already had one account closed but she opened another.
    Yep. That's a scam.

  11. #6592

    Britney / Brit

    Be careful with this one, she just wants money before she meets. She's already had one account closed but she opened another.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251204_212217_Gmail.jpg‎  

  12. #6591

    Kyn

    And today she's in Beverly Hills. She sure gets around. Scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper17  [View Original Post]
    This one messages with a different story every day on why she needs money. One day she's in Charlotte and the next day she's in Raleigh then can't keep the stories straight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-25f570a3f8b7

  13. #6590

    Brown sugars

    Anybody have details on these brown sugars? The site seems to be jammed packed with them this time of year. Most are asking for 400, but that's the starting negotiations point. Many well not take less than 200.

    Angel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-76e4297f6c3c

    Legacie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-744c56f1ef8f

    Lexis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-9f7f60b6dc4b

    Simone.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-b96746d482e0

    Renee'.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-7c40e0a12fac

  14. #6589

    Theyummyone

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-4819da5c8c04

    She has got to be one of the finest mixed girls on Seeking. Anybody got details? I'm definitely willing to share details of some I've seen recently.

  15. #6588

    No go

    This one messages with a different story every day on why she needs money. One day she's in Charlotte and the next day she's in Raleigh then can't keep the stories straight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-25f570a3f8b7

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape