Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1379
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1214

    More Red Flags than a Parade in China

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    There are some reviews of Elizabeth in the Tampa / LMT around mid-November 2024. Most of those posts mention her combative nature that is mentioned in these current posts. One reviewer described her as a "whackadoodle. " Reading between the lines, though, it seems that if one were to follow her restrictive rules as stated in her Tryst ad and not piss her off, you'll have a good (and expensive) time.

    Her "WORK BY O ADDITIVE" is confusing because she describes it as a "HAPPY ENDING ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY. " But her description under "60 MINUTE FBSM MASSAGE" says that it includes a HJ. "Happy Ending" to me means a HJ but that's already included in the 60 minute FBSM Massage. Why would she charge extra for a Work by O Happy Ending when a HJ is already included in the FBSM? My guess is that the "O Additive" is oral aka BJ (probably covered but who knows). So if you want a massage with a BJ it'll cost 200 + 235. I wish we could ask her to clarify without worrying about her turning into a banshee and tearing our heads off.

    If there is a line to see her, I'm taking myself out of it. I get enough crap at home and don't need anymore from ol' Lizzy. And pay for it to boot.
    Let me share some wisdom with ya'll. If you need to copy and paste their intro into ChatGPT for a summary and their menu is longer than Cheesecake Factory's, just move on to another one. I've never made the call to her for those reasons and you guys are confirming that my spidy sensor is still working like new.

  2. #1213

    Do you know what they say about CRAZY??

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Same situation when I reached out a while back. Literally threatened to sue me for wasting her time. That level of crazy is just not worth it to me, no matter how hot she is. There's always another one somewhere without those issues.
    They say the crazy girls have the best sex. Its only an hour, how bad can it get??

  3. #1212

    You are correct

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahahaha common guys. Give me a chance with my maths. The one eye wasn't particularly a brain for numbers LOL. But yes 3 marios is the total. Though for that donation yes, indeed can eat two dishes at the AMP. I am wondering if she might be more enticed to show her generosity (FS) depending the patron?

    No pun intended here.

    Best.
    I paid the 3 bills because I wanted something different and figured I'd do it to let you good people know what kind of experience to expect with her different options. You can partake or not, your coins. At least you know pics are still accurate and you get a legit massage. If you see her and have a better experience, report back.

  4. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%. I tried to schedule with her and she started bitching at me about how I wasn't following her rules and was uneducated. She didn't like it when I pointed out her grammatical errors. Never ended up seeing her.
    Same situation when I reached out a while back. Literally threatened to sue me for wasting her time. That level of crazy is just not worth it to me, no matter how hot she is. There's always another one somewhere without those issues.

  5. #1210

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruzzle  [View Original Post]
    This nails the summary of this woman. I have texted with her 2 separate occasions once maybe a year ago, another a few months ago and wow, this woman is difficult to have a normal text conversation with. Her pricing is very confusing but if you ask for clarification, she just gives attitude like you're either an idiot or assumes you're trying to haggle a lower price then she ghosts me. Very strange. I'd give it a try but damn, I feel like I can't even ask for a slight clarification just to know how much to bring.
    There are some reviews of Elizabeth in the Tampa / LMT around mid-November 2024. Most of those posts mention her combative nature that is mentioned in these current posts. One reviewer described her as a "whackadoodle. " Reading between the lines, though, it seems that if one were to follow her restrictive rules as stated in her Tryst ad and not piss her off, you'll have a good (and expensive) time.

    Her "WORK BY O ADDITIVE" is confusing because she describes it as a "HAPPY ENDING ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY. " But her description under "60 MINUTE FBSM MASSAGE" says that it includes a HJ. "Happy Ending" to me means a HJ but that's already included in the 60 minute FBSM Massage. Why would she charge extra for a Work by O Happy Ending when a HJ is already included in the FBSM? My guess is that the "O Additive" is oral aka BJ (probably covered but who knows). So if you want a massage with a BJ it'll cost 200 + 235. I wish we could ask her to clarify without worrying about her turning into a banshee and tearing our heads off.

    If there is a line to see her, I'm taking myself out of it. I get enough crap at home and don't need anymore from ol' Lizzy. And pay for it to boot.

  6. #1209

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    The Good:

    She is as beautiful in person as she appears in the pictures. Short and very sexy!

    Massage was very nice! Amazing even. Received a L2 finish. She wore what is her current provide picture for the session!! I wore NOTHING.

    The Bad:

    She is rather combative in text messages. It actually spent more that 2 months thinking about doing the session or not. Every time I started a text conversation with her I felt like we were in the middle of a fight (even when I used different numbers). She was no where near as combative in person. But for me that texting is exhausting. Probably worth it in the end.
    I agree 100%. I tried to schedule with her and she started bitching at me about how I wasn't following her rules and was uneducated. She didn't like it when I pointed out her grammatical errors. Never ended up seeing her.

  7. #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    The Good:

    The Bad:

    She is rather combative in text messages. It actually spent more that 2 months thinking about doing the session or not. Every time I started a text conversation with her I felt like we were in the middle of a fight (even when I used different numbers). She was no where near as combative in person. But for me that texting is exhausting. Probably worth it in the end.
    This nails the summary of this woman. I have texted with her 2 separate occasions once maybe a year ago, another a few months ago and wow, this woman is difficult to have a normal text conversation with. Her pricing is very confusing but if you ask for clarification, she just gives attitude like you're either an idiot or assumes you're trying to haggle a lower price then she ghosts me. Very strange. I'd give it a try but damn, I feel like I can't even ask for a slight clarification just to know how much to bring.

  8. #1207
    Was the L2 bare? Her ad says no FS. Is this true?

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    She is hot! But I am struggling to understand her donations below. Probably not the best idea to clarify this on text given what you said about her being combative LOL. Say a simple dude wanted a massage and a BJ, what would be the donation? At the risk of sounding stupid, what on earth is "work by o".

    WORK BY O ADDITIVE.

    US $175.

    HAPPY ENDING ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY.

    WORK BY O ADDITIVE. RECIPROCAL.

    US $200.

    RECIPROCAL ORAL 69 ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY.

    60 MINUTE FBSM MASSAGE.

    US $235.

    ONE HOUR FULL BODY SENSUAL MASSAGE W / HJ RELEASE. DEEP TISSUE, SPORTS & TAI CHI.

  9. #1206

    Donation confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    The Good:

    She is as beautiful in person as she appears in the pictures. Short and very sexy!

    Massage was very nice! Amazing even. Received a L2 finish. She wore what is her current provide picture for the session!! I wore NOTHING.

    The Bad:

    She is rather combative in text messages. It actually spent more that 2 months thinking about doing the session or not. Every time I started a text conversation with her I felt like we were in the middle of a fight (even when I used different numbers). She was no where near as combative in person. But for me that texting is exhausting. Probably worth it in the end.
    She is hot! But I am struggling to understand her donations below. Probably not the best idea to clarify this on text given what you said about her being combative LOL. Say a simple dude wanted a massage and a BJ, what would be the donation? At the risk of sounding stupid, what on earth is "work by o".

    WORK BY O ADDITIVE.

    US $175.

    HAPPY ENDING ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY.

    WORK BY O ADDITIVE. RECIPROCAL.

    US $200.

    RECIPROCAL ORAL 69 ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY.

    60 MINUTE FBSM MASSAGE.

    US $235.

    ONE HOUR FULL BODY SENSUAL MASSAGE W / HJ RELEASE. DEEP TISSUE, SPORTS & TAI CHI.

  10. #1205

    Thoughts on Elizabeth

    The Good:

    She is as beautiful in person as she appears in the pictures. Short and very sexy!

    Massage was very nice! Amazing even. Received a L2 finish. She wore what is her current provide picture for the session!! I wore NOTHING.

    The Bad:

    She is rather combative in text messages. It actually spent more that 2 months thinking about doing the session or not. Every time I started a text conversation with her I felt like we were in the middle of a fight (even when I used different numbers). She was no where near as combative in person. But for me that texting is exhausting. Probably worth it in the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/massagesbyeac#rates.

    She looks hot and sexy and have been watching for any reviews over a year? Anyone have any info to share?

  11. #1204

    Any info on this one? Elizabeth

    https://tryst.link/massage/massagesbyeac#rates.

    She looks hot and sexy and have been watching for any reviews over a year? Anyone have any info to share?

  12. #1203
    Hahahahahaha common guys. Give me a chance with my maths. The one eye wasn't particularly a brain for numbers LOL. But yes 3 marios is the total. Though for that donation yes, indeed can eat two dishes at the AMP. I am wondering if she might be more enticed to show her generosity (FS) depending the patron?

    No pun intended here.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    Dude can get FS with two girls at an AMP for that price.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm missing something, $$ plus fitty plus fitty equals three hundo.

  13. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm missing something, $$ plus fitty plus fitty equals three hundo.
    Dude can get FS with two girls at an AMP for that price.

  14. #1201

    Precious Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot for your review. Very helpful. I appreciate it.

    I was going to see her next week but now that you mention the leggins staying on I might have to postpone because I was hoping to get FS.

    So, with the house plus HJ plus bbj total damage was 400?

    Thanks again.

    Best.
    Unless I'm missing something, $$ plus fitty plus fitty equals three hundo.

  15. #1200

    Latest review on Nicole precious

    Thanks a lot for your review. Very helpful. I appreciate it.

    I was going to see her next week but now that you mention the leggins staying on I might have to postpone because I was hoping to get FS.

    So, with the house plus HJ plus bbj total damage was 400?

    Thanks again.

    Best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape