Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1386
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1206

    Donation confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by AFriend  [View Original Post]
    The Good:

    She is as beautiful in person as she appears in the pictures. Short and very sexy!

    Massage was very nice! Amazing even. Received a L2 finish. She wore what is her current provide picture for the session!! I wore NOTHING.

    The Bad:

    She is rather combative in text messages. It actually spent more that 2 months thinking about doing the session or not. Every time I started a text conversation with her I felt like we were in the middle of a fight (even when I used different numbers). She was no where near as combative in person. But for me that texting is exhausting. Probably worth it in the end.
    She is hot! But I am struggling to understand her donations below. Probably not the best idea to clarify this on text given what you said about her being combative LOL. Say a simple dude wanted a massage and a BJ, what would be the donation? At the risk of sounding stupid, what on earth is "work by o".

    WORK BY O ADDITIVE.

    US $175.

    HAPPY ENDING ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY.

    WORK BY O ADDITIVE. RECIPROCAL.

    US $200.

    RECIPROCAL ORAL 69 ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY.

    60 MINUTE FBSM MASSAGE.

    US $235.

    ONE HOUR FULL BODY SENSUAL MASSAGE W / HJ RELEASE. DEEP TISSUE, SPORTS & TAI CHI.

  2. #1205

    Thoughts on Elizabeth

    The Good:

    She is as beautiful in person as she appears in the pictures. Short and very sexy!

    Massage was very nice! Amazing even. Received a L2 finish. She wore what is her current provide picture for the session!! I wore NOTHING.

    The Bad:

    She is rather combative in text messages. It actually spent more that 2 months thinking about doing the session or not. Every time I started a text conversation with her I felt like we were in the middle of a fight (even when I used different numbers). She was no where near as combative in person. But for me that texting is exhausting. Probably worth it in the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/massagesbyeac#rates.

    She looks hot and sexy and have been watching for any reviews over a year? Anyone have any info to share?

  3. #1204

    Any info on this one? Elizabeth

    https://tryst.link/massage/massagesbyeac#rates.

    She looks hot and sexy and have been watching for any reviews over a year? Anyone have any info to share?

  4. #1203
    Hahahahahaha common guys. Give me a chance with my maths. The one eye wasn't particularly a brain for numbers LOL. But yes 3 marios is the total. Though for that donation yes, indeed can eat two dishes at the AMP. I am wondering if she might be more enticed to show her generosity (FS) depending the patron?

    No pun intended here.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    Dude can get FS with two girls at an AMP for that price.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm missing something, $$ plus fitty plus fitty equals three hundo.

  5. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm missing something, $$ plus fitty plus fitty equals three hundo.
    Dude can get FS with two girls at an AMP for that price.

  6. #1201

    Precious Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot for your review. Very helpful. I appreciate it.

    I was going to see her next week but now that you mention the leggins staying on I might have to postpone because I was hoping to get FS.

    So, with the house plus HJ plus bbj total damage was 400?

    Thanks again.

    Best.
    Unless I'm missing something, $$ plus fitty plus fitty equals three hundo.

  7. #1200

    Latest review on Nicole precious

    Thanks a lot for your review. Very helpful. I appreciate it.

    I was going to see her next week but now that you mention the leggins staying on I might have to postpone because I was hoping to get FS.

    So, with the house plus HJ plus bbj total damage was 400?

    Thanks again.

    Best.

  8. #1199

    Nicole aka Precious

    Made the trek over to your side of the bridge to see Nicole. This lady has been reviewed before, but I wanted to give an updated review. First thing first, she loves to tease. She said she gets pleasure from teasing and having her clients anticipate the finale. Saw her over the weekend and she is now operating out of a private home in Pinellas Park. I scheduled a time with her the day before and she gave me the address and instructed me to wait by the fence gate that leads to her backyard. I was there maybe 30 secs when she came from around back of the house. She has a massage room that is a backroom with a separate entrance. Before we began she asked where I saw her add and we discussed extras etc. I was quoted $$ for an hour with HE, extras were 50 for topless, 50 for oral. She has a complete accurate menu on her tryst link. I opted for all three, totalling $$ Figured I'd see how things were so I could report back here. Her massage is definitely LMT status and very sensual. Light fingernails all over, soft subtle touches around the groin area, nipples gliding over my back. While facedown she played with the boys with soft rubs and light pinches that felt amazing. When I rolled over she continued the massage but every now and then she would lick the boys while doing light touches on jr. Oh she asked if I prefer oral with or without protection, I said without and santa gave me what I wanted. She hopped on the table between my legs and went to work. She did some hand and mouth action together around the top, then continued the same motion from top to bottom, and at times she licked the boys while her hand took care of jr. She asked that I not explode in her mouth so I gave her a heads up and she licked the boys while her hand finished the job. Overall I am glad I went to see her, next visit will be just the $$ because that alone is legit in my book. Topless got me some nipple play while I was on my back during the massage, before we got to the main event but during the main event the view was enough for me. She recently had surgery so the leggings stayed on, her comfort level. I do plan to repeat. She sent me the following as other menu options:

    Platonic cuddle - 60 minutes / 5.

    Sensual cuddle - 60 minutes / I did not ask the difference between the two.

    She has other boundaries so feel free to ask when you book, all related to having good hygeine and no daty.

    https://tryst.link/massage/therapist2de-stress

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47080/

  9. #1198

    Hey two!

    Quote Originally Posted by Apax219  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow Mongers I think that one of the people that post on rubs rankings might be LEO or a something else I have them listed down below. Be careful brothers! I waited at the location for like 5 and something felt off. I was right. Going Ghost.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...fun-88425.html
    That pic of the BJ has porn star Raveness standing in back.

  10. #1197

    Hey

    Greetings fellow Mongers I think that one of the people that post on rubs rankings might be LEO or a something else I have them listed down below. Be careful brothers! I waited at the location for like 5 and something felt off. I was right. Going Ghost.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...fun-88425.html

  11. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by Red4594  [View Original Post]
    How much is this the 60 minute relaxation with aromatherapy or 60 minute sensual massage. Thank you.
    Why don't you follow the posted link and read for yourself. Will answer a lot of questions for you.

  12. #1195

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD3216  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004

    Saw Tracy last weekend in St. Pete. She has limited hours, so scheduling in advance is best. She has multiple different sessions, and I did the 60 minute both undraped. She has an incredible body. Started on my stomach, started rubbing herself all over me. Then she moved down and started rubbing me, and next thing I knew she was giving me a BBBJ while I was on my stomach. When I flipped over, she gave me a smile, and continued with the BBBJ. I do not believe FS is an option. Definitely an incredible 60 minutes and I will repeat.
    How much is this the 60 minute relaxation with aromatherapy or 60 minute sensual massage. Thank you.

  13. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    What was she wearing?

    Can you play with and explore her body?

    More importantly, can you 69 or DATY on her?
    YMMV with her, but definitely worth a shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3331.jpg‎   IMG_3332.jpg‎   IMG_3330.jpg‎  

  14. #1193

    Lady Trace

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    What was she wearing?

    Can you play with and explore her body?

    More importantly, can you 69 or DATY on her?
    Her level of clothing matched mine once the session started. I have had many sessions with her and can tell you that on the rest of your questions, YMMV, especially depending upon the session you book and your demeanor.

  15. #1192

    Lady Tace

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD3216  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004

    Saw Tracy last weekend in St. Pete. She has limited hours, so scheduling in advance is best. She has multiple different sessions, and I did the 60 minute both undraped. She has an incredible body. Started on my stomach, started rubbing herself all over me. Then she moved down and started rubbing me, and next thing I knew she was giving me a BBBJ while I was on my stomach. When I flipped over, she gave me a smile, and continued with the BBBJ. I do not believe FS is an option. Definitely an incredible 60 minutes and I will repeat.
    What was she wearing?

    Can you play with and explore her body?

    More importantly, can you 69 or DATY on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape