Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 58868
-
12-07-25 19:01 #54413Senior Member

Posts: 44I mean I don't blame them. But they both said separately to come back and see them.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
I got to see Rachael at M&why. Maybe check out Venus. I only got a legit massage there once and the lady reeked of kimchi.
-
12-07-25 15:04 #54412Senior Member

Posts: 39Abby
Tokyo drew Abby, nice sweet great time in this dream.
-
12-07-25 14:51 #54411Senior Member

Posts: 213A Magic Massage
Check your DM.
Originally Posted by TheOldMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 14:47 #54410Senior Member

Posts: 625No idea
I was looking at the local Uncle LEO guest list and nothing looked remotely close to the nationalities that we would visit there. Maybe this was a call for special ICE agents and they sent them to Alligator Alk. ? Who knows.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 14:31 #54409Senior Member

Posts: 542Meiji
Contact the agency, and ask them.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 13:37 #54408Senior Member

Posts: 1231Meiji
Any word on what happened at Meiji??
-
12-07-25 13:35 #54407Senior Member

Posts: 1231Eye and nose
Oh man, no wonder they cut it a little short🤣.
Originally Posted by Ripnfly
[View Original Post]
Crystal (tokyo) reviews reading like they are all about delivering this month.
And sister spa orchid (m&y) got a couple of the goats.
Hard to beat.
-
12-07-25 12:35 #54406Regular Member

Posts: 20Harold spa winter park
Took a break from work and stopped by the spa on Harold for l1 service, greeted by Mina, beautiful gorgeous she looked stacked was so excited she took me in the room and gave me nice hug, I waited in the table but then came another provider a lot older, I was quite sad at that moment but I needed my release, took long time to release cause wasn't too attracted to her, just wondering if there's l1 place with more beautiful ladies.
-
12-07-25 11:40 #54405Senior Member

Posts: 44A few days ago I went to Tokyo / crystal when another appointment fell on though. It was about a half hour before closing and I drew Abby. She asked how long and I said 30 min trying to not make them stay too late. We get started and I hear someone walking outside and she stops mid bbj and asked for 2 girls and I ask who's here and she gets up and grabs another girl. I think she said her name is Candy? She seemed tall for an AMP worker but ultimately not my type. I passed then I guess Candy went and got another girl Ivy. And while Abby had me in her mouth they asked if wanted her also and it's hard to say no to anything in that situation. So I paid the up charge plus the difference to increase to 1 hr. Both are amazing and a bit overwhelming. I asked for bbj finish and they were happy to but while swapping it from girl to girl I had a powerful release. I got it in Abby's eye and it went up Ivy's nose. Along with the face and body. Sorry not sorry? It was fun but it was at like the 30 min mark and said to get dressed and if I wanted my cold participation trophy? I mentioned I changed to an hour and she acted like she didn't understand and just helped me put socks and shoes on. I just counted it as an extra tip for the finish.
-
12-07-25 11:29 #54404Senior Member

Posts: 160Google curry ford spa
It's on curry ford, in a strip mall, just off of conway rd.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 11:12 #54403Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 3415*
Funny, I was about to post about Jasmine. Dropped by Friday before my return flight after a week of work in Orlando. Mama texted me I need to come by and try Jasmine, 5'2" blonde Asian baddie, nice and thick the way I like them. Nice looking C's, thick ass. Drops to her knees and takes in my hard cock, good lord head game is on point. Plenty of eye contact. We move to the table, and continues to blow slowly making her way into 69, clean pussy, I lap up that pussy and begin to massage her starfish. No push back and my hand did not get slapped, so I lick the finger and as she's deep throating my cock, I start penetrating her asshole with my finger, pretty soon I'm 2 knuckles deep, all the while I'm eating her wet pussy. She's got me almost climaxing, so I tap and tell her I wan to fuck. Cover and slips her pussy in ACG, and slaps that ass. We switch to doggy and she can take a pounding, switch to mish, so I can eat her pussy one more time, I tell her I want to blast in her mouth. Rips the cover off and takes it like a champ. Great time.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 07:10 #54402Senior Member

Posts: 257I definitely agree two very hot ladies.
Originally Posted by LoverTime8
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 06:50 #54401Senior Member

Posts: 346Same situation
I've has this happened twice in the past. Be at place and LEO shows an hour or two later. Makes you stay smart and alert when going anywhere.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
Good timing TopGun, glad you were out of there.
-
12-07-25 06:42 #54400Senior Member

Posts: 47Upselling and penthouse reviews
All this hype is pushing prices up for them and the crazy thing is that I had a $$. 80 4 hands dream with Angel and Tina (Daphne at the time) at VIP back in '24, where I called her wall walker. In fact, I was there to see Angel, but Tina walk me to the room held me hostage and literally begged me to choose her. Angel looked pretty pissed when she came in to see me and Tina was there. I can only guess that she may have felt that Tina was stealing a customer (or maybe this happened before). That's how we even settled on the $$.80. I do remember that Angel didn't wall walk or handstand. The BBJ came from Tina and Angel CBJ'ed, kinda like she wasn't going to eat up after Tina LOL. It's wild to see all this hype (which I probably contributed to with the wall walker story) surrounding both of them.
Anyway, I say all that to say this.
1. Opt for the HH (especially if it's your first time), this isn't a porno and it only takes 10-15 mins to finish.
2. If you feel pressured or don't like the vibe, just say you forgot money in the car.
3. Stop using your small head, after all, you can always see them another day.
4. Angel doesn't have fake abs. She has "abdominal etching" where they lipo the fat from your abs.
5. Some of these reviews are definitely promo. You'll see a review that says that a provider is a 10, then when you see them it's a 40 old with baby damage and crooked teeth lmao.
Originally Posted by MrRobo
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 06:16 #54399Senior Member

Posts: 1305 star
Anybody no who is at 5 star? Recent vists.











Reply With Quote





