Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54399

    5 star

    Anybody no who is at 5 star? Recent vists.

  2. #54398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Venus

    In the past I have enjoyed seeing the talent there, but November seemed low on the talent when I wnet, so I did not go back til today. I was reluctant to go in with no reviews of their current line up.

    But there is something about the discovery of new faces and talent not yet reviewed. MAN AM I GLAD I WENT!

    I was greeted by Chloe a gorgeous fresh face and an incredible body with all natural tits. I would guess small C cup. She was so pleasant and eager to please, soft spoken but very pretty. She has just a fantastic way about her. She and I dealt with the beginnings of the meeting, then rapidly disrobed. Great kisser and I got to say, when I went down on her, her clit was rock hard, she was very turned on. I got to work on it and shortly into paying her lovely nether region attention she started shaking with large orgasm. All seemed quiet so we journeyed to my happy place and soon May paid us a visit. She has amazing tits--at least DD, is super pretty and sexy and has a GREAT sarcastic sense of humor. Two? Uh, yes please. The fun ensued for a full hour and for those of us who have had the rare opportunity of an uninterrupted spa, you know how great the great providers can be. Today was such a day. Two GORGEOUS Ladys, and I mean gorgeous! Fun, kind, funny, sexy, man not enough words to describe the great time I had. To my knowledge they are both first timers in our Orlando, but Happyxxx and BIJ will have to venture over to give us their encyclopedic knowledge. I started my visit with Chloe and ended my visit with May. Those of you who frequent Orchid and Tokyo should go try this duo.

    I know they have my commitment for December while they are here in town. May and Chloe, sheesh I got a crush on them. Just the best I have seen in a LONG time. Go see them!

  3. #54397
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverTime8  [View Original Post]
    Wow their rotation here is pretty much off the hook. After work stop by and I met May. May is my favorite month and now it's my favorite piece of ass. Great figure on her very sexy. We start off with the table shower she cleaned off all those dirty areas give me some soapy hand action before going back to the room. The massage itself wasn't bad either she put about 30 minutes of work in. This girl likes to ride wild man after she blew me with the cover off about 5 minutes she got on top and rode that pony. She had huge tits and they were bouncing all up in my face then she leaned in so I could suck on them. She clamped down on that kitty and gave Junior a tight squeeze. I put her in doggy for a heavy pounding and filled up the cover. I laid back to cash my breath after I stepped out of the room to leave I saw another girl there I asked her her name was and she said Chloe she was young slim huge titties gave me a nice little kiss on the cheating as it come see me tomorrow. I might have to sell a pint of blood but I just might do that LOL.
    Haven't heard much about Venus. Is it over on Curry Ford Rd?

  4. #54396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMan  [View Original Post]
    On Lee Rd in Winter Park. Any intell? TIA.

    THEOLDMAN.
    I've always wondered about this location as I drive.

    By it a few times weekly going into work?

    Might be a hidden gem.

    DrP.

  5. #54395

    A Magic Massage

    On Lee Rd in Winter Park. Any intell? TIA.

    THEOLDMAN.

  6. #54394

    Crystal / Toyko. Two girls plus bonus cameo

    Had a great time today at Crystal. I was in the area and I stopped in. Drew a girl named Aimee, who said she was new. She is short, and her English was not great, but she had good-sized man-mades.

    After a decent massage, she asked if I wanted another girl. I had extra cash, so I said yes. She left and came back with Abby. We got down to business and switched back and forth several times. I won't go into blow-by-blow, but it was great.

    Finally, I asked them to finish me with their mouths, and I got a surprise when another girl came in. She pulled her top down and wrapped her arms around me. At this point, it was far too late for her to join in completely. I finished seconds later.

    I never caught the third girls name but it defiantly made the experience even more memorale.

  7. #54393
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Hotties at Venus Spa

    Wow their rotation here is pretty much off the hook. After work stop by and I met May. May is my favorite month and now it's my favorite piece of ass. Great figure on her very sexy. We start off with the table shower she cleaned off all those dirty areas give me some soapy hand action before going back to the room. The massage itself wasn't bad either she put about 30 minutes of work in. This girl likes to ride wild man after she blew me with the cover off about 5 minutes she got on top and rode that pony. She had huge tits and they were bouncing all up in my face then she leaned in so I could suck on them. She clamped down on that kitty and gave Junior a tight squeeze. I put her in doggy for a heavy pounding and filled up the cover. I laid back to cash my breath after I stepped out of the room to leave I saw another girl there I asked her her name was and she said Chloe she was young slim huge titties gave me a nice little kiss on the cheating as it come see me tomorrow. I might have to sell a pint of blood but I just might do that LOL.

  8. #54392
    One of my ATF Rachel (fia) texted me via WeChat confirming she's working at Orchid today. Went to see her and wow, just as I rmr. She lost a little weight which added to her spinner look. She's young, pretty, spinner type with the best natural C / D tits on a small frame. Very good BBBJ skills and totally GFE. I did not last very long with her. She's here for the rest of the month. Take good care of her.

    Said hi to Mona, haven't seen her in a year. Looks like she got tighter in all the right places but just as voluptuous.

  9. #54391
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightD  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way to an appointment but then told not to come. Drove by the location and saw uncle LEO looking shining lights at license plates and inside vehicles.
    Was this on Ives ave? I was there at noon yesterday. I guess I dodged a bullet.

  10. #54390

    Meiji LEO?

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitAutismo  [View Original Post]
    This is a concerning development. Hopefully we can learn more regarding this.
    What time I was there around noon and didn't have a issue.

  11. #54389
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Oh no! Which location were they at.
    Michigan near downtown. I did wait 5 minutes nearby and looped back around and saw two sheriffs talking to a girl but it was too dark to make out anything.

  12. #54388
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Still remember one day at a spa now long since closed, I went and saw my ATF. Then post session, the second girl asked for a massage which I provided and she returned the favor with a BJ. Then the third girl (who is actually at Tokyo / Crystal now LOL) came in and demanded a massage and after finishing she walked out and grabbed a cover for a 3rd round but we were interrupted as it got too busy and I had to leave. Meanwhile the girls were playing musical chairs to tend to customers while I was playing masseuse for all 3 of them LOL.
    That's fantastic, I got to start bettering my technique! I need to find a massage school with a crash course, because I've been in this position many many times. And I realize, I don't know how to fucking massage! You know, not in the proper way or an appreciative way.

    Most gals are probably appreciative in the sense that you're giving them a break and they're not having to massage you in that instance. But bringing some knowhow to the party, feels like that would pay off!

  13. #54387

    Meiji LEO?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightD  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way to an appointment but then told not to come. Drove by the location and saw uncle LEO looking shining lights at license plates and inside vehicles.
    This is a concerning development. Hopefully we can learn more regarding this.

  14. #54386

    Venus Massage

    I went by Venus today and had a hell of a time. I was met at the door by Chloe. We had a good time in the shower. May showed up while I had Chloe on top of me for the NURU slide. She asked for two girl. I didn't say no but did agree to it either. BBBJ, DATY, DATO. Went through a couple positions and finished up. We had time and Chloe started a massage. I guess one of you came in and asked for her because she left and a few minutes later May came in.

    May picked up where Chloe left off. It was a very good massage. Heavy use of elbows and knees to really work out my issues and then some very good stretching. I was impressed. She got me water as I got dressed. Then she asked when I was going to come back and see her. I asked if I have to wait to come back or if I can have her now. She smiled and grabbed onto junior. She asked me how much. I said 100. Boys it was a full second go for a bargain. We didn't do the shower but I ended up being there for at least 90 minutes total between the two girls. May was fantastic, spent a good 10-15 minutes on BBBJ with some very good deep throat. I was enjoying it so much I just ended up going for 69. I was in heaven. Another good 10 minutes in 69 I finally CIM. I recommend the girls at Venus.

  15. #54385
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightD  [View Original Post]
    Was on my way to an appointment but then told not to come. Drove by the location and saw uncle LEO looking shining lights at license plates and inside vehicles.
    Oh no! Which location were they at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape