Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 506 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 7578
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7113

    No answer

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Recommended also. Gives a strong massage too. Doesn't like detailed reviews though.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...899967869.html
    Called and text a few times any one know how to get in contact.

  2. #7112
    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Any port in the storm, right? As a good friend of mine used to say, "pussy is pussy, even if it hangs on a cow".

    So, who's going to step up and help this poor damsel in distress?
    On the bright side, at 80 she has probably has no teeth.

  3. #7111

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Any port in the storm, right? As a good friend of mine used to say, "pussy is pussy, even if it hangs on a cow".

    So, who's going to step up and help this poor damsel in distress?
    LOL probably the best gumjob you'll ever receive LOL hey I had a 60 yr old suck my dick what's a extra two decades LOL.

  4. #7110
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome, ya filthy animals!
    Any port in the storm, right? As a good friend of mine used to say, "pussy is pussy, even if it hangs on a cow".

    So, who's going to step up and help this poor damsel in distress?

  5. #7109

    She needs help!

    You're welcome, ya filthy animals!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1687.jpg‎  

  6. #7108

    Inoha

    Quote Originally Posted by TupacAndP  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Can you share her info?
    Recommended also. Gives a strong massage too. Doesn't like detailed reviews though.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...899967869.html

  7. #7107
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    Definitely recommended! She used to work at an Agency but went on her own and has been doing great. She gives a great massage. Full body. She's independent, has an outstanding set up in a designated massage room in her apartment. She should absolutely be on the "to do" list.
    Link is dead. Can you share her info?

  8. #7106
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Had to find or give info on craigslist they go down as fast as the go up. Stay safe and advance with caution.

  9. #7105
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    Definitely recommended! She used to work at an Agency but went on her own and has been doing great. She gives a great massage. Full body. She's independent, has an outstanding set up in a designated massage room in her apartment. She should absolutely be on the "to do" list.
    Her hours are only evenings. Which is hard to sneak out at night for me. Will love to try her if they opportunity is there, but Is she strictly L1?

  10. #7104

    Inoha

    Definitely recommended! She used to work at an Agency but went on her own and has been doing great. She gives a great massage. Full body. She's independent, has an outstanding set up in a designated massage room in her apartment. She should absolutely be on the "to do" list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]

  11. #7103

    Leticia

    Any intel? Seems like some potential with her.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...897225890.html

  12. #7102

    IBW / Inoha


  13. #7101

    Ana Waxing

    Don't waste your time with her. I had her wax my back, and it looks like I got clawed by a pack of animals. My advice is, if you want manscaping, make sure the woman is from Brazil.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Had a few days to myself and texted her for a manscaping appointment. Good comms, setup appointment. Kinda confusing how the layout of the buildings are, but found her door, climbed stairs and she has everything set up in her living room. Told me to strip from the waist down and she was very professional about it. We chit chatted for a bit about everyday things, she seems kinda shy / laidback. She is Dominican, tall, great ass on her. While she was waxing me, I reached out and gently caressed her ass and she stopped working, looked me in the eye and just shook her head no. I retracted my hand like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I asked if I could leave happy and she said nothing sexual will happen. She was polite about it. $65 for the waxing and I gave a $20 for a tip. I may go back for a massage and see what happens..

  14. #7100

    CL ads

    It was me. I tried checking on the burner phone cause that one doesn't have a VPN on it and and I can see the contact info. Turned off VPN on my regular phone and now I can see the contact info on the ads. In case anyone else had issues like that, you can try that fix.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    I changed the VPN location just to see if that was causing it and I still get that error message. Tried Firefox also, I am on cell doing it.

  15. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember seeing her before. Has anyone experienced Total Bliss?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...897752191.html
    I reached out and got what seemed like the typical AMP response. An address, low pricing and "you come now?

    I asked if the picture of the girl was real and they responded with "yes" "good girls here" "you want to come now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape