Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1099
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    149 block of Mill Plain Blvd. Random stop, decent deep tissue massage, 40 min, then. Nothing. Guess this one doesn't do extras.
    I assume you mean angels next to good taste noodle house. Never been but always wondered about that place. It was reported here that place and the one a block away next to cloud 9 are both legit.

  2. #903

    Three new girls for Sunny

    I visited Sunny on 12/31. The providers said she was changing locations and three new girls were coming in for the new year.

    I have not checked back since but will next week.

  3. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    What was the total amount for above service? Thanks.
    120 over house.

  4. #901

    Asian Angels MP

    149 block of Mill Plain Blvd. Random stop, decent deep tissue massage, 40 min, then. Nothing. Guess this one doesn't do extras.

  5. #900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002

    Mill?

    Any recent success on Mill plain lately? Its been quiet in 360.

  6. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I don't know what my issue is with this shop but I have never received a good vibe from the providers at the door to make me want to stay. They have had some attractive providers. I try to avoid the one provider shops unless they lock the front door, I don't like the interruptions.
    X2. 2 times I have tried this place. Vibe was all business. Interruptions. Felt like the provider was just working through the numbers.

  7. #898

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    I had a new girl on her first day a week or so ago. She was very clear that the boss said hands only, though for more cash, I could play with her boobs with the HJ. They were nice as well as tasty.

    I have never gotten more than that.
    What was the total amount for above service? Thanks.

  8. #897

    Mei Mei HJ only

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage for this? When did they stop being mamasan HJ only LOL?
    I had a new girl on her first day a week or so ago. She was very clear that the boss said hands only, though for more cash, I could play with her boobs with the HJ. They were nice as well as tasty.

    I have never gotten more than that.

  9. #896

    Mei mei

    Quote Originally Posted by Viscant  [View Original Post]
    Since I was in the area, I just picked whatever was the closest for what I had planned that day. This led me to Mei Mei Asian Massage on st Johns. Couldn't clearly remember the chicks name. Pretty sure it was along the lines of Assol. Don't really matter. She was appropriately dolled up. Smelled great with nice subtle glitter on her.

    The massage itself exceeded my expectations. Got started quickly after we both got comfy. Nothing annoying was said from her end. Everything was focused on what I wanted, where, and if what she was doing was good or not. Just complete focus on my body. Boobs where used to excite things. Tasted great. And she snuck in a few teases here and there on my cock and balls.

    I opted for adding in HJ and BBBJ happy services. Nothing cold or robotic. Very warm vibes and super intimate. Made me make a mess rather quickly because of how on the money she was. LOL no doubt worth what I spent.
    Whats the damage for this? When did they stop being mamasan HJ only LOL?

  10. #895

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by VanMan2023  [View Original Post]
    I am an older guy who loves a real therapeutic massage with some extras like standard HE or CBJ, pretty tame stuff. For these reasons I like Lucky Massage. Lucky has discrete parking too. I've seen Anna there a few times. Anna is about 45, speaks decent English and provides a strong massage with nice finish. There have been 30 year old Providers there who seemed friendly but I haven't tried them. Would like to find other recommendations in Vancouver. Thanks.
    1 block south of Lucky on west side isTranquility spa. Mature providers decent massage with handy only.

    63rd and Hwy 99 AMP on west side near Mexican restaurant mature providers. Table shower, massage and handy.

    62nd and Hwy 99 in back of Rock shop. Vancouver spa mature provider massage and handy only.

    Its been a couple of years since I visited.

    There are at least 10 other shops on Hwy 99 from Lucky to 63rd if you want to toftt.

  11. #894

    Lucky Massage

    I am an older guy who loves a real therapeutic massage with some extras like standard HE or CBJ, pretty tame stuff. For these reasons I like Lucky Massage. Lucky has discrete parking too. I've seen Anna there a few times. Anna is about 45, speaks decent English and provides a strong massage with nice finish. There have been 30 year old Providers there who seemed friendly but I haven't tried them. Would like to find other recommendations in Vancouver. Thanks.

  12. #893

    No lie, a nice 60 min body worship

    Since I was in the area, I just picked whatever was the closest for what I had planned that day. This led me to Mei Mei Asian Massage on st Johns. Couldn't clearly remember the chicks name. Pretty sure it was along the lines of Assol. Don't really matter. She was appropriately dolled up. Smelled great with nice subtle glitter on her.

    The massage itself exceeded my expectations. Got started quickly after we both got comfy. Nothing annoying was said from her end. Everything was focused on what I wanted, where, and if what she was doing was good or not. Just complete focus on my body. Boobs where used to excite things. Tasted great. And she snuck in a few teases here and there on my cock and balls.

    I opted for adding in HJ and BBBJ happy services. Nothing cold or robotic. Very warm vibes and super intimate. Made me make a mess rather quickly because of how on the money she was. LOL no doubt worth what I spent.

  13. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by TittiesRGreat  [View Original Post]
    Met Sophia at Pink. It was pretty meh. Lots of teasing through the massage although it wasn't a real massage per se. She's tiny. Chinese but looks more southeast Asian, think Filipina. Very nice natural hangers that had a nice natural hang to them.

    Very braidably bushy Bush and a tummy but overall a nice mid to late 30's MILF vibe.

    She isn't built for FS. Finished with HJ because every position we tried hurt her.

    Overall session was decent but I won't repeat. She was the only one working so she got up twice to answer the door for you perverts. That doesn't distract me. In fact, I kinda like a busy woman lining up her next guy when I'm done with her..
    A nice vibe and body MILF, but constant disturb during FS would ruin it too.

  14. #891

    Pink

    Quote Originally Posted by TittiesRGreat  [View Original Post]
    Met Sophia at Pink. It was pretty meh. Lots of teasing through the massage although it wasn't a real massage per se. She's tiny. Chinese but looks more southeast Asian, think Filipina. Very nice natural hangers that had a nice natural hang to them.

    Very braidably bushy Bush and a tummy but overall a nice mid to late 30's MILF vibe.

    She isn't built for FS. Finished with HJ because every position we tried hurt her.

    Overall session was decent but I won't repeat. She was the only one working so she got up twice to answer the door for you perverts. That doesn't distract me. In fact, I kinda like a busy woman lining up her next guy when I'm done with her.

    The pain wasn't even related to size as she was sore on the outside so the minute you stick it in her, she complains. Loudly.

    YMMV.
    Thanks for the review. I don't know what my issue is with this shop but I have never received a good vibe from the providers at the door to make me want to stay. They have had some attractive providers. I try to avoid the one provider shops unless they lock the front door, I don't like the interruptions.

  15. #890

    Pink

    Met Sophia at Pink. It was pretty meh. Lots of teasing through the massage although it wasn't a real massage per se. She's tiny. Chinese but looks more southeast Asian, think Filipina. Very nice natural hangers that had a nice natural hang to them.

    Very braidably bushy Bush and a tummy but overall a nice mid to late 30's MILF vibe.

    She isn't built for FS. Finished with HJ because every position we tried hurt her.

    Overall session was decent but I won't repeat. She was the only one working so she got up twice to answer the door for you perverts. That doesn't distract me. In fact, I kinda like a busy woman lining up her next guy when I'm done with her.

    The pain wasn't even related to size as she was sore on the outside so the minute you stick it in her, she complains. Loudly.

    YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape