Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 27822
-
12-07-25 16:39 #26742Senior Member

Posts: 1209It entirely depends on your budget. It's very expensive here, in every possible way. And the providers tend to offer less and ask for more, there's a culture of entitlement among many of them. That's why this board is so important to find the decent ones.
Originally Posted by Sueres2
[View Original Post]
Can you have a good time? Of course, but it might cost you a lot in terms of money and effort in finding providers who aren't trying to fuck you in a different way then you're trying to fuck them.
-
12-07-25 16:37 #26741Senior Member

Posts: 786Good service and hot girls can be found around here. Be prepared for higher pricing then maybe Phoenix.
Originally Posted by Sueres2
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 13:17 #26740Regular Member

Posts: 20Hello everyone,
I'm currently thinking about moving from LA to either Seattle or Phoenix. I figured I may as well get an idea of what the scene is like in this area while I'm at it. Is it good, bad, or anything I should look into for Seattle? Not looking for specific girl recs ATM but I just want to know if you guys are able to have a good time out here.
-
12-07-25 12:41 #26739Senior Member

Posts: 2936I have heard yes to both, but have not seen ether.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 12:15 #26738Senior Member

Posts: 173Sugar Buns and Sweet Cheeks
Yes, they both do, including in duos.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 15:48 #26737Senior Member

Posts: 122Was there an upcharge for BBFS?
Originally Posted by BoxWork1
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 13:02 #26736Senior Member

Posts: 340Sugar Buns
Sugar Buns:
Does she belong here? She does duos with Sweet Cheeks.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4249.3157234/
Thanks.
BW.
-
12-06-25 10:53 #26735Regular Member

Posts: 11Meant 4 not 2, this site is a pain in the ass to use.
Originally Posted by BoxWork1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 22:59 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 1141Selina
Seen her many times about a year ago when she was in PDX. Shortie, BBBJ for sure, but hard no BBFS everytime. So I quite seeing her. She's a hottie though.
Originally Posted by Eiji888
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 21:18 #26733Regular Member

Posts: 11Yeah but we met on seeking. $$ This is not as much of a slam dunk as the others I posted, let me know if you have any luck.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
Weird, she had a bit of a belly when we met, must be gone now. Shower well my man.
Originally Posted by ForeignMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 19:23 #26732Regular Member

Posts: 8Can confirm that Alaysia belongs here. I wouldn't say out of shape compared to her pics, more like skinnier. Like "girl I can feel your hip bones when I grip you in doggie" skinny. Bummer for me since I like some meat on the bones. Still 200 for everything except anal ain't bad. Now excuse me while I go shower 3 times.
Originally Posted by BoxWork1
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 15:21 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 68Book_paris bump
Following up to see if she belongs in this forum. She seems to be a nightowl and has been on my radar.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
My gut tells me no but seeing if anybody here has TOFTT!
-
12-05-25 01:14 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 97Her ad says no GFE no daty no bb. Were you able to get all that? What was the damage.
Originally Posted by BoxWork1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 10:59 #26729Regular Member

Posts: 11Two More
Alaysia https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/197727263.
Was out of shape when we met, but not bad.
Aria or Alliyah https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/197705850.
YMMV, a little out of shape but pretty good still. She was on seeking so that route might be better. I don't know if she's active though, I haven't been on seeking in a while its been shit for me.
-
12-04-25 00:42 #26728Senior Member

Posts: 34Appreciate that clarification. I was looking for that name and couldn't find it. Someone had posted her previously, not my cup of tee.
Originally Posted by Piketty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





