Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26745

    Is Nikkipink still legit

    I have visited her maybe a couple of times 2 y ago. Last week I reached out to her and she asked for a 100 deposit even though we are acquainted. I have this no advance rule that I won't ever break, so I try to reason with her but am promptly blocked. Some days later, I contact her from a different number and act new to the hobby. I'd have had to make a new tna account but she doesn't ask for verification, she just says bring cash. I say I can only do cashapp, within seconds she sends me her qr asking if I can send her the entire 3 $ donation as advance. I obviously refuse, she just says never mind and blocks me. I'm confused af.

  2. #26744
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueres2  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm currently thinking about moving from LA to either Seattle or Phoenix. I figured I may as well get an idea of what the scene is like in this area while I'm at it. Is it good, bad, or anything I should look into for Seattle? Not looking for specific girl recs ATM but I just want to know if you guys are able to have a good time out here.
    The problem with Seattle is that it is full of simps with lot of disposable income and no game, who have ruined the market. I call it the SImp City. As a result the scene is full of mid providers with huge GPS, who expect too much and offer too little. If this hobby is the sole basis of making a decision then you are better off moving elsewhere.

  3. #26743
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueres2  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm currently thinking about moving from LA to either Seattle or Phoenix. I figured I may as well get an idea of what the scene is like in this area while I'm at it. Is it good, bad, or anything I should look into for Seattle? Not looking for specific girl recs ATM but I just want to know if you guys are able to have a good time out here.
    LA has much better pricing and variety on pussy. I know LA kinda sucks otherwise but I think Seattle is just as expensive and going downhill faster than CA right now. How can you even think of leaving all those OC Asian gals that go raw for 350/ hr?

  4. #26742
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueres2  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm currently thinking about moving from LA to either Seattle or Phoenix. I figured I may as well get an idea of what the scene is like in this area while I'm at it. Is it good, bad, or anything I should look into for Seattle? Not looking for specific girl recs ATM but I just want to know if you guys are able to have a good time out here.
    It entirely depends on your budget. It's very expensive here, in every possible way. And the providers tend to offer less and ask for more, there's a culture of entitlement among many of them. That's why this board is so important to find the decent ones.

    Can you have a good time? Of course, but it might cost you a lot in terms of money and effort in finding providers who aren't trying to fuck you in a different way then you're trying to fuck them.

  5. #26741
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueres2  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm currently thinking about moving from LA to either Seattle or Phoenix. I figured I may as well get an idea of what the scene is like in this area while I'm at it. Is it good, bad, or anything I should look into for Seattle? Not looking for specific girl recs ATM but I just want to know if you guys are able to have a good time out here.
    Good service and hot girls can be found around here. Be prepared for higher pricing then maybe Phoenix.

  6. #26740
    Hello everyone,

    I'm currently thinking about moving from LA to either Seattle or Phoenix. I figured I may as well get an idea of what the scene is like in this area while I'm at it. Is it good, bad, or anything I should look into for Seattle? Not looking for specific girl recs ATM but I just want to know if you guys are able to have a good time out here.

  7. #26739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Buns:

    Does she belong here? She does duos with Sweet Cheeks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4249.3157234/

    Thanks.

    BW.
    I have heard yes to both, but have not seen ether.

  8. #26738

    Sugar Buns and Sweet Cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Buns:

    Does she belong here? She does duos with Sweet Cheeks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4249.3157234/.
    Yes, they both do, including in duos.

  9. #26737
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWork1  [View Original Post]
    Belongs here, great shape, no tattoos, nice tits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/capit...-/958183647048
    Was there an upcharge for BBFS?

  10. #26736

    Sugar Buns

    Sugar Buns:

    Does she belong here? She does duos with Sweet Cheeks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4249.3157234/

    Thanks.

    BW.

  11. #26735
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWork1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but we met on seeking. $$ This is not as much of a slam dunk as the others I posted, let me know if you have any luck.
    Meant 4 not 2, this site is a pain in the ass to use.

  12. #26734

    Selina

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji888  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...AlexandriaRose

    She's on tryst and tna as well. Saw a single unconfirmed report in the portland forum saying she might sometimes do bare.
    Seen her many times about a year ago when she was in PDX. Shortie, BBBJ for sure, but hard no BBFS everytime. So I quite seeing her. She's a hottie though.

  13. #26733
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says no GFE no daty no bb. Were you able to get all that? What was the damage.
    Yeah but we met on seeking. $$ This is not as much of a slam dunk as the others I posted, let me know if you have any luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeignMan  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm that Alaysia belongs here. I wouldn't say out of shape compared to her pics, more like skinnier. Like "girl I can feel your hip bones when I grip you in doggie" skinny. Bummer for me since I like some meat on the bones. Still 200 for everything except anal ain't bad. Now excuse me while I go shower 3 times.
    Weird, she had a bit of a belly when we met, must be gone now. Shower well my man.

  14. #26732
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWork1  [View Original Post]
    Alaysiahttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/197727263.

    Was out of shape when we met, but not bad.

    Aria or Alliyah

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/197705850.

    YMMV, a little out of shape but pretty good still. She was on seeking so that route might be better. I don't know if she's active though, I haven't been on seeking in a while its been shit for me.
    Can confirm that Alaysia belongs here. I wouldn't say out of shape compared to her pics, more like skinnier. Like "girl I can feel your hip bones when I grip you in doggie" skinny. Bummer for me since I like some meat on the bones. Still 200 for everything except anal ain't bad. Now excuse me while I go shower 3 times.

  15. #26731

    Book_paris bump

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she belongs here? Looks intriguing.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m..._paris.654900/
    Following up to see if she belongs in this forum. She seems to be a nightowl and has been on my radar.

    My gut tells me no but seeing if anybody here has TOFTT!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape