Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 37354
-
12-07-25 10:32 #35479Senior Member

Posts: 81Incorrect
These aren't pressure point girls. They're tropical touch girls. If that isn't enough for you to know, there is no handy and they are incredibly expensive. Draping mandatory.
Originally Posted by Driftwood25
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 09:36 #35478Senior Member

Posts: 211Saigon
Right. YMMV can never, ever be overstated. Like the rest of the universe, relationships matter and drive service. Like it or not financial generosity, kindness, mood of the provider, mood of the client, and, unfortunately - looks of the client can mean different results for different customers. Hell, the weather can mean something different on different days for different clients.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BuddyHeld11; 12-07-25 at 10:17. Reason: Punctuation
-
12-07-25 01:02 #35477Regular Member

Posts: 16Asian health spa in commerce
Curious to know if anyone has visited Asian health spa in commerce, they opened recently and I'm curious to know your experience. Please share!
-
12-06-25 23:11 #35476Senior Member

Posts: 556I don't think it's a matter of hype, as many mongers have great experiences at Saigon. I think it's a matter of variability. And I don't yet understand the factors that cause the variability, where one guy has a great time, and another guy (or the same guy on another day) gets a turd experience.
Originally Posted by IronForge8
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 15:53 #35475Senior Member

Posts: 157You're welcome. Just sharing my experience so I can now scratch it off my list.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 14:49 #35474Banned Member

Posts: 58Christina
Bring an Accountant. LOL.
Originally Posted by Gaucho300
[View Original Post]
JUST ASK HER A FEW QUESTIONS.
-
12-06-25 12:27 #35473Senior Member

Posts: 1272 to choose
Two I saw that have a wide variety menu, with what your looking for at fair prices.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
Jenny or Amber.
Both younger than Jessica or Tiffany with better prices and menu.
-
12-06-25 12:13 #35472Regular Member

Posts: 21Try good vibrations Southfield
Advertising on Craigslist lately, good vibrations Southfield. I think it's some of the ladies from old Pressure Point, or looks similar, so expect that level of service. I would expect that HE to cost you 100 tip though.
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 12:06 #35471Regular Member

Posts: 5Hype doesn't always match the reality, especially with the upselling.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 10:36 #35470Senior Member

Posts: 215All American
The struggle is real brother.
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 10:21 #35469Senior Member

Posts: 427Saigon
It's well reported what to expect here. You will get what you got for $100 tip. They are used to $200 tip on top of door fee if you want full service and the level of enthusiasm will depend on their mood and energy level. Jenny may Do 200 total as she was 160 on her own but again she now has to pay Tiffany too so expect more.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 09:33 #35468Regular Member

Posts: 15Anmo
Have you tried ANMO since new management? I last partook a few months ago and haven't gotten to a HE with them either.
Originally Posted by MurphSox
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 09:21 #35467Senior Member

Posts: 127Seen 4
I have visited Tiffany, Amber, Jenny and Jessica.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
Tiffany is older yes, sharp looking (7).
Jessica is older as well (6).
Amber younger built well good experience (8-9).
Jenny is built well, makes experience best (9).
Offered a Mexican provider, saw and passed.
-
12-06-25 08:12 #35466Regular Member

Posts: 7Any luck?
I've been wanting to try one myself! Have you found any provider?
-
12-06-25 08:01 #35465Senior Member

Posts: 211Saigon
Thanks for this. I've never been (to Saigon), mostly because of seemingly so many experiences like yours. I did, however experience Jenny (once) when she was at PT - now at Saigon -and she was the real deal: no clock watching, somewhat legit before the main event, full on GFE, and (real or invented) enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BuddyHeld11; 12-06-25 at 08:02. Reason: Punctuation












Reply With Quote




