Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 61448
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59888

    Redz

    Quote Originally Posted by Wunderplt89  [View Original Post]
    Reds fell out of a window on S Mount street. Wasn't a beat down.
    On a scale of 1-10 how high was she?

  2. #59887
    Quote Originally Posted by Wunderplt89  [View Original Post]
    Reds fell out of a window on S Mount street. Wasn't a beat down.
    Probably got beat up, thrown out the window and face planted on the concrete. Juz about covers all possibilities. These gals live a tough life. Hopefully they look backon these somber years and say what was I thinking.

  3. #59886

    Reds fell

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    She has turned into a total theif. You are talking about the old Reds. She is now a piece of garbage who can not be trusted. She stole a camera out of my car. It was stupid of me to not have it locked in the trunk. But I have known her for about 3 years and never had a problem. I guess I never had anything out in the open that she could take. Or maybe she just is out to steal anything she can now. I am not sorry to hear about her beatdown. She probably messed with or ripped off the wrong person. I was only able to get my camera back due to the unexpected help of the drug boys. They were super nice. She judged that I would not beat her up when I saw her. She was right. I guess the next person she ripped off was not the forgiving type. I always had good experiences with her until that day. Don't make excuses for her behavior, it is a choice. Kiara for example would never steal a dime. Reds will rip you off if you give her the chance. We should all stay away from her to punish her for her thieving behavior.

    Frank Out!
    Reds fell out of a window on S Mount street. Wasn't a beat down.

  4. #59885

    Roads

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Almost ran over an old guy by busy bee last week. How the roads condition now.
    I made plans to meet with somebody today but I had to cancel them because of the weather in the roads. Do why'all happen to drive around when it's snowing? Or there's ice? I let my big brain work work in times such as this. And just say it can wait.

  5. #59884

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Savanna over by the you-Haul asked about Shannon. Saying she never came back for her clothes in the abandoned house she was staying in. Shannon was friends with the guy who had the small brown pick up truck. He had a wheelchair and a very specific rebel flag on his antenna. You would see him over by the deli where the girls hang out. One or two of the girls over by the you-Haul said they thought she went over to Westside shopping center. Very rarely am I trolling through Westside shopping center. Once in a while to hit the checkers with a passenger in my car. I believe you all are talking about this Shannon. If I remember correctly ShootAndRoll retired his name because of an extortionist.
    This girl looks very similar to the one that used to sit on the stoop on Smallwood and Ashton across from the school. I haven't seen her in the last two weeks but, that used to be her spot to get picked up. I never asked her name, I bought her a coke once at the corner store on Payson and Ashton.

    She seemed very nice, though kinda manly in appearance, especially being as tall as she is.

  6. #59883

    Road conditions

    Almost ran over an old guy by busy bee last week. How the roads condition now.

  7. #59882
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendHD  [View Original Post]
    Browsing around the old posts, dress anyone know who that woman is and if she still dates?

    Wouldn't mind hooking up. With. A MILF. Also, around church on 5, and pontiac, I don't see women out there dating, I rode pass there many times.
    Be curious to know what she looks like after 5 1/2 years of the streets. Not sure if you're going to have any luck here.

  8. #59881
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday, and dropped her off at the place you saw her. She better not be staying there, cause she got a job and is living in Severn. The phone she used to text you, is the one I gave her, she has bad luck with phones. Let's hope she can hold on to this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    Older gal that hung around the church on 5, and pontiac or Jeffrey.
    Browsing around the old posts, dress anyone know who that woman is and if she still dates?

    Wouldn't mind hooking up. With. A MILF. Also, around church on 5, and pontiac, I don't see women out there dating, I rode pass there many times.

  9. #59880
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Savanna over by the you-Haul asked about Shannon. Saying she never came back for her clothes in the abandoned house she was staying in. Shannon was friends with the guy who had the small brown pick up truck. He had a wheelchair and a very specific rebel flag on his antenna. You would see him over by the deli where the girls hang out. One or two of the girls over by the you-Haul said they thought she went over to Westside shopping center. Very rarely am I trolling through Westside shopping center. Once in a while to hit the checkers with a passenger in my car. I believe you all are talking about this Shannon. If I remember correctly ShootAndRoll retired his name because of an extortionist.
    Make sure you check that gash for hibernating bears before sending junior in or your tombstone might carry the following epitaph. Dear departed brother Dave chased a bear into a cave. Peace BP.

  10. #59879

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know if Shannon is still around? She use be around Morrell Park or by the UHaul on Wash Blvd. Or anyone got digits for her?

    Phyuck!
    Savanna over by the you-Haul asked about Shannon. Saying she never came back for her clothes in the abandoned house she was staying in. Shannon was friends with the guy who had the small brown pick up truck. He had a wheelchair and a very specific rebel flag on his antenna. You would see him over by the deli where the girls hang out. One or two of the girls over by the you-Haul said they thought she went over to Westside shopping center. Very rarely am I trolling through Westside shopping center. Once in a while to hit the checkers with a passenger in my car. I believe you all are talking about this Shannon. If I remember correctly ShootAndRoll retired his name because of an extortionist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2026.jpg‎   IMG_2025.jpg‎   IMG_2029.jpg‎   IMG_2030.jpg‎  

  11. #59878

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6915  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon the other day over by the you-Haul mid afternoon. Sexy MILF in her late 30's early 40's. We talked for several minutes before heading out for some fun. She's laid-back very easy to talk to. I realized she was going to be a lot of fun. Submissive, takes direction well and she's talkative during the get together. She didn't rush, at no time did she seem rude at all I managed to fog up all the windows while trying to get as deep in her as possible. I was there for all kitty time and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Afterwards we went and got something to eat. She's definitely someone I would visit again. I couldn't get enough of her tight wet little kitty. definitely wanted round two, but I had to get back to Virginia. Make sure she's happy and you'll enjoy your visit.
    Did not shoot and roll post this in one of his 6 months ago?

  12. #59877

    Re: UHaul Sannom, anyone know where she is or seen?

    Does any one know if Shannon is still around? She use be around Morrell Park or by the UHaul on Wash Blvd. Or anyone got digits for her?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6915  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon the other day over by the you-Haul mid afternoon. Sexy MILF in her late 30's early 40's. We talked for several minutes before heading out for some fun. She's laid-back very easy to talk to. I realized she was going to be a lot of fun. Submissive, takes direction well and she's talkative during the get together. She didn't rush, at no time did she seem rude at all I managed to fog up all the windows while trying to get as deep in her as possible. I was there for all kitty time and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Afterwards we went and got something to eat. She's definitely someone I would visit again. I couldn't get enough of her tight wet little kitty. definitely wanted round two, but I had to get back to Virginia. Make sure she's happy and you'll enjoy your visit.

  13. #59876
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    She has turned into a total theif. You are talking about the old Reds. She is now a piece of garbage who can not be trusted. She stole a camera out of my car. It was stupid of me to not have it locked in the trunk. But I have known her for about 3 years and never had a problem. I guess I never had anything out in the open that she could take. Or maybe she just is out to steal anything she can now. I am not sorry to hear about her beatdown. She probably messed with or ripped off the wrong person. I was only able to get my camera back due to the unexpected help of the drug boys. They were super nice. She judged that I would not beat her up when I saw her. She was right. I guess the next person she ripped off was not the forgiving type. I always had good experiences with her until that day. Don't make excuses for her behavior, it is a choice. Kiara for example would never steal a dime. Reds will rip you off if you give her the chance. We should all stay away from her to punish her for her thieving behavior.

    Frank Out!
    I never said she was the best or that she didn't rip me off. She did. She paid for with that pussy though. I've read your story and I also would have been passed if she took my camera or something that expensive. Same time tho, I'm never carrying anything that expensive when I've indulged in the hobby.

  14. #59875
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    How do you even begin to help this mess. Even just a little. A these bitches say the same thing my boyfriend got me hooked or my parents were they grow up with it. Those are the ones I do feel never had a chance at bat. They already struck out Not good.
    Holy shit, I totally fucked that girl right in the beginning a couple of months ago.

  15. #59874

    Reds is TRASH!

    She has turned into a total theif. You are talking about the old Reds. She is now a piece of garbage who can not be trusted. She stole a camera out of my car. It was stupid of me to not have it locked in the trunk. But I have known her for about 3 years and never had a problem. I guess I never had anything out in the open that she could take. Or maybe she just is out to steal anything she can now. I am not sorry to hear about her beatdown. She probably messed with or ripped off the wrong person. I was only able to get my camera back due to the unexpected help of the drug boys. They were super nice. She judged that I would not beat her up when I saw her. She was right. I guess the next person she ripped off was not the forgiving type. I always had good experiences with her until that day. Don't make excuses for her behavior, it is a choice. Kiara for example would never steal a dime. Reds will rip you off if you give her the chance. We should all stay away from her to punish her for her thieving behavior.

    Frank Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about Red's possible beatdown. She's a good girl, all things consider, and doesn't deserve that as far as I'm concern.

    She did mention something about this alleged uncle's house she's staying at. And I did inquired about its availability once and received a resounding no from her as the answer. I didn't ask again after that.

    On the fun side, Redz possesses some good "dating" skills, and a few eccentric idiosyncrasies (nothing bad, just a bit strange). For instance, she asked me once if she could watch me take a piss. Well, holding my cock while I take a piss to be precise. LOL.

    Redz is a Funtime, more often the not, and she has always done me right. And I would always tip her accordingly, to her appreciation. I hope she makes good on the notion of going to a rehab soon. Sooner rather than later, because later might be too late.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reds is Trash.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape