Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 61441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59881
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday, and dropped her off at the place you saw her. She better not be staying there, cause she got a job and is living in Severn. The phone she used to text you, is the one I gave her, she has bad luck with phones. Let's hope she can hold on to this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    Older gal that hung around the church on 5, and pontiac or Jeffrey.
    Browsing around the old posts, dress anyone know who that woman is and if she still dates?

    Wouldn't mind hooking up. With. A MILF. Also, around church on 5, and pontiac, I don't see women out there dating, I rode pass there many times.

  2. #59880
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Savanna over by the you-Haul asked about Shannon. Saying she never came back for her clothes in the abandoned house she was staying in. Shannon was friends with the guy who had the small brown pick up truck. He had a wheelchair and a very specific rebel flag on his antenna. You would see him over by the deli where the girls hang out. One or two of the girls over by the you-Haul said they thought she went over to Westside shopping center. Very rarely am I trolling through Westside shopping center. Once in a while to hit the checkers with a passenger in my car. I believe you all are talking about this Shannon. If I remember correctly ShootAndRoll retired his name because of an extortionist.
    Make sure you check that gash for hibernating bears before sending junior in or your tombstone might carry the following epitaph. Dear departed brother Dave chased a bear into a cave. Peace BP.

  3. #59879

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know if Shannon is still around? She use be around Morrell Park or by the UHaul on Wash Blvd. Or anyone got digits for her?

    Phyuck!
    Savanna over by the you-Haul asked about Shannon. Saying she never came back for her clothes in the abandoned house she was staying in. Shannon was friends with the guy who had the small brown pick up truck. He had a wheelchair and a very specific rebel flag on his antenna. You would see him over by the deli where the girls hang out. One or two of the girls over by the you-Haul said they thought she went over to Westside shopping center. Very rarely am I trolling through Westside shopping center. Once in a while to hit the checkers with a passenger in my car. I believe you all are talking about this Shannon. If I remember correctly ShootAndRoll retired his name because of an extortionist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2026.jpg‎   IMG_2025.jpg‎   IMG_2029.jpg‎   IMG_2030.jpg‎  

  4. #59878

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6915  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon the other day over by the you-Haul mid afternoon. Sexy MILF in her late 30's early 40's. We talked for several minutes before heading out for some fun. She's laid-back very easy to talk to. I realized she was going to be a lot of fun. Submissive, takes direction well and she's talkative during the get together. She didn't rush, at no time did she seem rude at all I managed to fog up all the windows while trying to get as deep in her as possible. I was there for all kitty time and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Afterwards we went and got something to eat. She's definitely someone I would visit again. I couldn't get enough of her tight wet little kitty. definitely wanted round two, but I had to get back to Virginia. Make sure she's happy and you'll enjoy your visit.
    Did not shoot and roll post this in one of his 6 months ago?

  5. #59877

    Re: UHaul Sannom, anyone know where she is or seen?

    Does any one know if Shannon is still around? She use be around Morrell Park or by the UHaul on Wash Blvd. Or anyone got digits for her?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6915  [View Original Post]
    Met Shannon the other day over by the you-Haul mid afternoon. Sexy MILF in her late 30's early 40's. We talked for several minutes before heading out for some fun. She's laid-back very easy to talk to. I realized she was going to be a lot of fun. Submissive, takes direction well and she's talkative during the get together. She didn't rush, at no time did she seem rude at all I managed to fog up all the windows while trying to get as deep in her as possible. I was there for all kitty time and she gave me exactly what I wanted. Afterwards we went and got something to eat. She's definitely someone I would visit again. I couldn't get enough of her tight wet little kitty. definitely wanted round two, but I had to get back to Virginia. Make sure she's happy and you'll enjoy your visit.

  6. #59876
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    She has turned into a total theif. You are talking about the old Reds. She is now a piece of garbage who can not be trusted. She stole a camera out of my car. It was stupid of me to not have it locked in the trunk. But I have known her for about 3 years and never had a problem. I guess I never had anything out in the open that she could take. Or maybe she just is out to steal anything she can now. I am not sorry to hear about her beatdown. She probably messed with or ripped off the wrong person. I was only able to get my camera back due to the unexpected help of the drug boys. They were super nice. She judged that I would not beat her up when I saw her. She was right. I guess the next person she ripped off was not the forgiving type. I always had good experiences with her until that day. Don't make excuses for her behavior, it is a choice. Kiara for example would never steal a dime. Reds will rip you off if you give her the chance. We should all stay away from her to punish her for her thieving behavior.

    Frank Out!
    I never said she was the best or that she didn't rip me off. She did. She paid for with that pussy though. I've read your story and I also would have been passed if she took my camera or something that expensive. Same time tho, I'm never carrying anything that expensive when I've indulged in the hobby.

  7. #59875
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    How do you even begin to help this mess. Even just a little. A these bitches say the same thing my boyfriend got me hooked or my parents were they grow up with it. Those are the ones I do feel never had a chance at bat. They already struck out Not good.
    Holy shit, I totally fucked that girl right in the beginning a couple of months ago.

  8. #59874

    Reds is TRASH!

    She has turned into a total theif. You are talking about the old Reds. She is now a piece of garbage who can not be trusted. She stole a camera out of my car. It was stupid of me to not have it locked in the trunk. But I have known her for about 3 years and never had a problem. I guess I never had anything out in the open that she could take. Or maybe she just is out to steal anything she can now. I am not sorry to hear about her beatdown. She probably messed with or ripped off the wrong person. I was only able to get my camera back due to the unexpected help of the drug boys. They were super nice. She judged that I would not beat her up when I saw her. She was right. I guess the next person she ripped off was not the forgiving type. I always had good experiences with her until that day. Don't make excuses for her behavior, it is a choice. Kiara for example would never steal a dime. Reds will rip you off if you give her the chance. We should all stay away from her to punish her for her thieving behavior.

    Frank Out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about Red's possible beatdown. She's a good girl, all things consider, and doesn't deserve that as far as I'm concern.

    She did mention something about this alleged uncle's house she's staying at. And I did inquired about its availability once and received a resounding no from her as the answer. I didn't ask again after that.

    On the fun side, Redz possesses some good "dating" skills, and a few eccentric idiosyncrasies (nothing bad, just a bit strange). For instance, she asked me once if she could watch me take a piss. Well, holding my cock while I take a piss to be precise. LOL.

    Redz is a Funtime, more often the not, and she has always done me right. And I would always tip her accordingly, to her appreciation. I hope she makes good on the notion of going to a rehab soon. Sooner rather than later, because later might be too late.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reds is Trash.jpg‎  

  9. #59873

    Fairhaven Nola / Hailey / Ivory

    Does anyone know where she is or has been? I'm trying to catch up with her. If anyone got digits for her, DM me.

    Phyuck!

  10. #59872

    Re: Minnie

    I use to see her out there. Never tried her out. Can anyone speak on her performance? Or anyone know if she has digits? BTW, does anyone know what happened to Kiara? Ain't seen her in awhile.

    Phyuck!

    P.S., seeking info on Gianna. Old number I had doesn't work anymore. If anyone got new digits for her, DM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Small world. That Breanna is the first girl I picked up this version of the hobby. Met her at the circle like 3 or 4 yrs ago. She was cool. Told me she had demons but wanted some business and after I got her food, she obliged with a really good bbbjwcs. Had her a 2nd time a couple weeks later after hrs of her flaking and standing me up. Took her to Caroll park and put that mouth & throat through the ringer to drain me after standing me up. Had no idea she was still around. Always wanted to fill her up.

    Anyway, my reason for posting was because there's a new video. I have never seen this girl before around the area. Said her name was Minnie? Sad story of course but still. Of course I want to give her business. I can't even find reviews or posts on her here unless someone links one. She's still young and looks to be workin.

    https://youtu.be/rqvIQYKWmPE?si=Dtl9595JiIIyb4Xx

  11. #59871
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    How do you even begin to help this mess. Even just a little. A these bitches say the same thing my boyfriend got me hooked or my parents were they grow up with it. Those are the ones I do feel never had a chance at bat. They already struck out Not good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqvI...ist=WL&index=2.
    If you watch the video towards the end, you hear her talk about the monster, who's kidnapping the girls and keeping them in his house. Beating them up and raping them. There have been a few girls in that area that have told me about this guy. I saw RAE running down the street half naked crying saying she just escaped. I tried to take her to the hospital. She definitely looked beat up. This was late summer.

  12. #59870
    weather getting colder. how are the streets have the girls gone inside

  13. #59869

    Mental

    Most of these girls have mental disorder; bipolar, schizophrenic and such. Generally, they come from broken families with similar issues that were never treated because of social level, financial limitation and many times just pure ignorance.

    The system was not ready to confront all these issues so they are out of luck.

    They end up on the streets and the natural path are drugs, pimps and selling their only asset.

    Years later they end up dead or damage for life.

  14. #59868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Redz

    Sorry to hear about Red's possible beatdown. She's a good girl, all things consider, and doesn't deserve that as far as I'm concern.

    She did mention something about this alleged uncle's house she's staying at. And I did inquired about its availability once and received a resounding no from her as the answer. I didn't ask again after that.

    On the fun side, Redz possesses some good "dating" skills, and a few eccentric idiosyncrasies (nothing bad, just a bit strange). For instance, she asked me once if she could watch me take a piss. Well, holding my cock while I take a piss to be precise. LOL.

    Redz is a Funtime, more often the not, and she has always done me right. And I would always tip her accordingly, to her appreciation. I hope she makes good on the notion of going to a rehab soon. Sooner rather than later, because later might be too late.

  15. #59867

    Minnie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Small world. That Breanna is the first girl I picked up this version of the hobby. Met her at the circle like 3 or 4 yrs ago. She was cool. Told me she had demons but wanted some business and after I got her food, she obliged with a really good bbbjwcs. Had her a 2nd time a couple weeks later after hrs of her flaking and standing me up. Took her to Caroll park and put that mouth & throat through the ringer to drain me after standing me up. Had no idea she was still around. Always wanted to fill her up.

    Anyway, my reason for posting was because there's a new video. I have never seen this girl before around the area. Said her name was Minnie? Sad story of course but still. Of course I want to give her business. I can't even find reviews or posts on her here unless someone links one. She's still young and looks to be workin.

    https://youtu.be/rqvIQYKWmPE?si=Dtl9595JiIIyb4Xx
    LOL. I remember seeing this girl on the corner with the dude years ago and nobody picking her up because of him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape