Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16553
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    $500 an hour seems mighty steep. Especially for someone that isn't established in the area.
    After we met the first time she offered to see me regularly for less. I don't know if that is the case always but she is cool.

  2. #16552
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    She's always done CIM for me and I've seen her a few times within the past couple of months.
    Congrats, you're now her boyfriend!

  3. #16551
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Given the deadth of reasonably priced options these days, I want to remind everyone about Heather Slayinem:

    - great communicator.

    -clean single family incall with off-street parking in a quiet, middle class neighborhood in south county.

    - gorgeous natural D cups, which she loves having sucked and uses as part of her massages.

    - pretty face, athletic body, beautiful brunette hair.

    - massage technique is good with plenty of attention downstairs.

    - her oral technique is amazing, slow, sensual, lots of suction and massaging of the balls throughout.

    - BBBJ with cim.

    - loves sex and has a tight, wet kitty.
    Great reminder and review. Heather sounds like an absolute gem. A reliable, skilled provider in a safe location is priceless.

    Excellent. Heather ticks all the boxes. Safe incall is worth every penny.

  4. #16550

    Nikki Mattoon

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-57185.html

    Anyone see her yet. Supposed to be here this weekend.
    I saw her in September and left a review https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7393061

    She's cute with a hot body.

  5. #16549

    RE: Mattoon IL chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-57185.html

    Anyone see her yet. Supposed to be here this weekend.
    I inquired on the Mattoon IL page about 2 weeks ago. No information was provided. Only other mention of her over there was a similar inquiry back in February. Good luck.

  6. #16548
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Nicole Fine gives a good BBBJ with no CIM; she told Sparky once that CIM was only for her bf. Well, at least he draws the line somewhere! No FS was offered. Not sure if anything has changed, this was from a visit a year or so ago.
    She's always done CIM for me and I've seen her a few times within the past couple of months.

  7. #16547
    Quote Originally Posted by DJohn0202  [View Original Post]
    So I've been messaging her back and forth and she sent me a video saying my name but man I'm too nervous to take one for the team. She said she's new, doesn't have OF and she sent the video saying my name immediately. It was her in the video. She's off Wilson ave and all signs point to legit but she does look almost too good and I made a rule for myself never visit unless reviewed because any time I've tried before it was always the worst situations I've been in during the hobby. If someone has more courage than me please dm me or let us know.
    I have seen her, she is real. Not very enthusiastic and tits pretty saggy.

    Said she was pregnant and that was a lot of months ago, then her ads disappeared quickly.

    Not sure if that was true and now she has a postpartum body? Some women hold up a lot better than that mixed girl named star on escort alligator lmao.

  8. #16546

    Possible bombshell in CWE?

    Found this beauty on Tryst. Expensive but gorgeous. However I can't find any reviews by searching that number and email so I'm a bit doubtful. Anyone have any experiences? Thanks.

  9. #16545

    Mattoon IL chick

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-57185.html

    Anyone see her yet. Supposed to be here this weekend.

  10. #16544

    Possibly legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Mia. Looks 'way, 'way TGTBT! .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197781052#.

    Thanks!
    So I've been messaging her back and forth and she sent me a video saying my name but man I'm too nervous to take one for the team. She said she's new, doesn't have OF and she sent the video saying my name immediately. It was her in the video. She's off Wilson ave and all signs point to legit but she does look almost too good and I made a rule for myself never visit unless reviewed because any time I've tried before it was always the worst situations I've been in during the hobby. If someone has more courage than me please dm me or let us know.

  11. #16543

    Mia??

    Anyone have info on Mia. Looks 'way, 'way TGTBT! .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197781052#.

    Thanks!

  12. #16542

    Nicole Fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    How is Nicole Fine's BBBJ?
    Nicole Fine gives a good BBBJ with no CIM; she told Sparky once that CIM was only for her bf. Well, at least he draws the line somewhere! No FS was offered. Not sure if anything has changed, this was from a visit a year or so ago.

  13. #16541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Miss Pretty Baddie

    Any Intel on this one? Have you texted a few times but haven't been able to connect yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/068658882224

  14. #16540

    Heather Slayinem

    Given the deadth of reasonably priced options these days, I want to remind everyone about Heather Slayinem:

    - great communicator.

    -clean single family incall with off-street parking in a quiet, middle class neighborhood in south county.

    - gorgeous natural D cups, which she loves having sucked and uses as part of her massages.

    - pretty face, athletic body, beautiful brunette hair.

    - massage technique is good with plenty of attention downstairs.

    - her oral technique is amazing, slow, sensual, lots of suction and massaging of the balls throughout.

    - BBBJ with cim.

    - loves sex and has a tight, wet kitty.

    I recently saw her for a massage and oral. Excellent from start to finish and gave me one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had. And she didn't miss a drop.

    Her hour rate is 2. 3 and recently began offering a 30 minute rate for 1. 6.

    Don't miss out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88

  15. #16539

    Nicole Fine?

    How is Nicole Fine's BBBJ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape