Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 17689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16549

    RE: Mattoon IL chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-57185.html

    Anyone see her yet. Supposed to be here this weekend.
    I inquired on the Mattoon IL page about 2 weeks ago. No information was provided. Only other mention of her over there was a similar inquiry back in February. Good luck.

  2. #16548
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Nicole Fine gives a good BBBJ with no CIM; she told Sparky once that CIM was only for her bf. Well, at least he draws the line somewhere! No FS was offered. Not sure if anything has changed, this was from a visit a year or so ago.
    She's always done CIM for me and I've seen her a few times within the past couple of months.

  3. #16547
    Quote Originally Posted by DJohn0202  [View Original Post]
    So I've been messaging her back and forth and she sent me a video saying my name but man I'm too nervous to take one for the team. She said she's new, doesn't have OF and she sent the video saying my name immediately. It was her in the video. She's off Wilson ave and all signs point to legit but she does look almost too good and I made a rule for myself never visit unless reviewed because any time I've tried before it was always the worst situations I've been in during the hobby. If someone has more courage than me please dm me or let us know.
    I have seen her, she is real. Not very enthusiastic and tits pretty saggy.

    Said she was pregnant and that was a lot of months ago, then her ads disappeared quickly.

    Not sure if that was true and now she has a postpartum body? Some women hold up a lot better than that mixed girl named star on escort alligator lmao.

  4. #16546

    Possible bombshell in CWE?

    Found this beauty on Tryst. Expensive but gorgeous. However I can't find any reviews by searching that number and email so I'm a bit doubtful. Anyone have any experiences? Thanks.

  5. #16545

    Mattoon IL chick

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-ad-57185.html

    Anyone see her yet. Supposed to be here this weekend.

  6. #16544

    Possibly legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Mia. Looks 'way, 'way TGTBT! .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197781052#.

    Thanks!
    So I've been messaging her back and forth and she sent me a video saying my name but man I'm too nervous to take one for the team. She said she's new, doesn't have OF and she sent the video saying my name immediately. It was her in the video. She's off Wilson ave and all signs point to legit but she does look almost too good and I made a rule for myself never visit unless reviewed because any time I've tried before it was always the worst situations I've been in during the hobby. If someone has more courage than me please dm me or let us know.

  7. #16543

    Mia??

    Anyone have info on Mia. Looks 'way, 'way TGTBT! .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197781052#.

    Thanks!

  8. #16542

    Nicole Fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    How is Nicole Fine's BBBJ?
    Nicole Fine gives a good BBBJ with no CIM; she told Sparky once that CIM was only for her bf. Well, at least he draws the line somewhere! No FS was offered. Not sure if anything has changed, this was from a visit a year or so ago.

  9. #16541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Miss Pretty Baddie

    Any Intel on this one? Have you texted a few times but haven't been able to connect yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/068658882224

  10. #16540

    Heather Slayinem

    Given the deadth of reasonably priced options these days, I want to remind everyone about Heather Slayinem:

    - great communicator.

    -clean single family incall with off-street parking in a quiet, middle class neighborhood in south county.

    - gorgeous natural D cups, which she loves having sucked and uses as part of her massages.

    - pretty face, athletic body, beautiful brunette hair.

    - massage technique is good with plenty of attention downstairs.

    - her oral technique is amazing, slow, sensual, lots of suction and massaging of the balls throughout.

    - BBBJ with cim.

    - loves sex and has a tight, wet kitty.

    I recently saw her for a massage and oral. Excellent from start to finish and gave me one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had. And she didn't miss a drop.

    Her hour rate is 2. 3 and recently began offering a 30 minute rate for 1. 6.

    Don't miss out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88

  11. #16539

    Nicole Fine?

    How is Nicole Fine's BBBJ?

  12. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Don't buy the stories she's always sniffling that's a tell tale sign of bad habits and yes I've seen her and had fun but more than one person has mentioned she doesn't practice safe sex be careful mongers.
    She snorts cocaine?

  13. #16537
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't post ads because she lost her ID, social security card, and birth certificate inna house fire. What's the real reason she's UTR?
    I have noticed a uptick in girls going UTR and just texting their regulars or favorite clients (me, LOL) when they are in town.

    Maybe some Latinas avoiding ICE etc etc.

  14. #16536

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't post ads because she lost her ID, social security card, and birth certificate inna house fire. What's the real reason she's UTR?
    Don't buy the stories she's always sniffling that's a tell tale sign of bad habits and yes I've seen her and had fun but more than one person has mentioned she doesn't practice safe sex be careful mongers.

  15. #16535

    Busted?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Would like info also. Was about to book her when they got busted!
    I don't think I ever heard the story there. Anyone know what actually happened??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape