Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14518
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    GG Spa / Sophia

    Nice little booty call visit on a Sunday afternoon. Took the day off to do some errands that I might as well go have some fun while I'm in LV. Sophia was on the hottest girls I've seen clearly the English wasn't the best but that ass tapping was. I bring my own cover because I don't like the idea of a cover coming out of a napkin LOL. Play great body on her fit in the waist with junk in the trunk. She was wearing a tank out with no bra and those nipples were just begging for me to suck on them. BJ was pretty good but boy she knows how to take it in dog you should let me pull her hair while I pounded her. I love doggy with girls with big tits because they just clap against each other as I pounded her. It was all good on this end.

  2. #14517

    Ava / Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I concur, here's her OTHER ad she goes by Lucy there.

    https://mojovillage.com/services/mas...he-spot_407122

    Not sure about pricing. Seems like she would give really good massage. And more.
    Alright so I got curious and checked her out. Note she does NOT have a spa on Sahara anymore.

    Pricing is 100 for the hour and 160 for 90 minutes.

    Incall spot is near Chinatown. I'll have a mini review in Legit massage with HE section soon.

  3. #14516
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Recommendation for Lucy

    Got a good recommendation on this site for Lucy at desert Asian Inn. I mean it wasn't like top notch escort service but it was more girlfriend service than I expected including some tongue swapping on the foot. She had soft lips and didn't mind me sticking my tongue down her throat. Massage is pretty good but I was there for the main event. She can ride nicely in cowgirl especially reverse. Put her on her stomach for lazy dogs slip my hot dog in and gave her a nice grinding before pulling out and finishing on her ass. Definitely worth another visit.

  4. #14515
    Shill for NN Spa


    Posts: 71

    NN Chloe

    Went in NN this morning and met Chloe who said she's from Cali. Friendly and nice body. Showered together in the table shower with some preview BBBJ followed by some DFK. Back in the room for a nice back and front massage and I asked her to do rimming which she did. Not super deep but still felt good and got me excited. Flipped over for BBBJ action then had her go 69 so I could enjoy her woman parts. Rubbed her asshole while dining she didn't stop me so all good. Went thru the usual positions ACG, CG, mish then asked for more BBBJ. Then had her lie back for an extended dining session until she O. Standing mish hard until I reached blast off. She gave me a nice finish massage. In the room she helped me get dressed and gave me some water and candy. Overall great service.

  5. #14514
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Saw Anna at GG

    Went by yesterday and saw this girl Anna. When you're in the hobby you never know what you're going to get sometimes really good sometimes so so. Lucky that Anna was a looker and definitely has skill set. Absolutely would take this for another test run the massage itself is pretty good. Not too much oil I hate feeling greasy and she definitely likes to tease. She had no problem oiling on my ass crack before flipping me over and taking that banana straight in her mouth no cover. Went for the ride on the carousel first doggy then missionary when she wrapped her legs around me finished up nicely. Foot rub before I left which is added bonus got a bottle of water headed out the door.

  6. #14513

    Photos from their ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleman24  [View Original Post]
    Pictures from where exactly?
    I'm going to guess he's referring to the photos in one of many ads they've posted. This isn't the exact one but you get the idea.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...n/468425893896

    It's funny they even posted this in the bottom of the ad.

    Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate.

  7. #14512
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Vivian at Win Spa

    Chilly outside got pretty warm with her hands. Vivian in her 20's with a good figure massage is better than most but I can tell she's done this for a while. I like the fact that she stretches your back and your legs she follow him up like folding chairs I really got no joints working. Well it was my third joint between my legs I wanted to get work and on the flip full menu was offered. She gave me some nice handjob action and I got to admit I really like a good handy before the main event. She stroked me with this twisting technique where she twisted at the top of the tip of my cock and it was getting me extremely ready to blow. She slowed down but the cover on just laid between my legs and suck on it like it was a lollipop. She got on top for the main event lean dance I go suck on those nipples while she pounded me with that ass of hers, she was really tight and it didn't take long for the juices to get flowing. Feel the bag she even give me a foot rub on the way out. Pretty much a great cherry on top.

  8. #14511

    Two Spas with Lookers

    Not much to report sadly, was in the area for a week. Was thinking about partaking in a massage here as a tourist, but sadly ended up not doing so and I regret it.

    When scouting, the two places that caught my eye were in the same complex on Decatur and Flamingo. Sophia Spa looked closed, when walking away a girl called out to me to come in. Didn't get her name, but she had a nice figure, was a bit more foreign with poor English, but looked good and young. I believe they're open until 11 or 12. The other spa is the more popular Viva Spa on Rubmaps, closer to that Ethiopian restaurant. Vegas Spa a couple of steps down didn't have an attractive girl greet me as she was older. This Viva Spa though is what I really regret not going for, $60 for a hhr, girl who greeted me was named Mimi who looked damn good in her blue crop top. She called out to her coworker Emma in the back and she didn't look as good but I wouldn't mind seeing her either. Told me they're open 24 hours, I'm sure FS is on the table, but ended up not coming back that night due to fatigue. Wished I did though and if I'm in the area again I'll be sure to check out these two spots.

  9. #14510

    New Lavendar

    Saw Abby, petite little asian lady with C cups (I believe). $2. 80, TS, BBBJ, and finished with CFS. Table shower included a nice cleaning and teasing, proceeded to room and the fun began. Saw a few of the other girls and they were cute, came and flirted with me a little bit which was nice. Treat them right!

  10. #14509
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiD  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone try Cloe Mimi? She looks damn good in pictures.
    Pictures from where exactly?

  11. #14508

    $250 tip?

    Is it common at this spa? If overpaid, What is the reasonable tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    Cindy is a gorgeous, petite Chinese provider with long black hair that falls softly down her back, MM-C cups, and a smooth, clean-shaved look. She has that calm, gentle presence that instantly settles you in soft voice, warm smile, zero attitude.

    From the moment the session started, she set a relaxed, intimate pace. LFK came naturally light, slow, with just enough connection to ease into the rhythm. Cindy's style is very attentive; she reads your cues well, responds quickly, and never feels mechanical.

    BBBJ was unhurried and deeply focused. She takes her time, alternating pace and pressure, keeping eye contact here and there, which adds a lot to the vibe. DATY and 69 flowed in smoothly afterward, with Cindy staying responsive and engaged the entire time. TUMA and FIV were added in naturally no hesitation, no awkwardness, everything synced well, and she kept the mood steady and connected.

    Transition into BBFS brought a noticeable shift in her energy Cindy becomes more expressive, more involved, and "in the moment. " Multiple positions felt seamless; she adjusts easily, stays tight, and moves with a controlled but playful rhythm. She maintains eye contact when the moment calls for it and relaxes into the pace without breaking connection.

    The session wrapped with a clean, warm CIM finish that she handled with a relaxed, confident smoothness. No rush to end, no shift in attitude she stayed close, soft, and affectionate all the way through the final moments.

    Overall:

    Cindy is the type of provider who combines petite beauty with an unexpectedly deep GFE presence. Engaged, fluid, comfortable, and genuinely connected from start to finish. If you appreciate someone who blends warmth, responsiveness, and steady chemistry, she stands out in a big way.

    Damage: . 8 house fee $$. 5 donation.

  12. #14507

    $250 tip?

    Is it common at this spa? If overpaid, What is the reasonable tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    Cindy is a gorgeous, petite Chinese provider with long black hair that falls softly down her back, MM-C cups, and a smooth, clean-shaved look. She has that calm, gentle presence that instantly settles you in soft voice, warm smile, zero attitude.

    From the moment the session started, she set a relaxed, intimate pace. LFK came naturally light, slow, with just enough connection to ease into the rhythm. Cindy's style is very attentive; she reads your cues well, responds quickly, and never feels mechanical.

    BBBJ was unhurried and deeply focused. She takes her time, alternating pace and pressure, keeping eye contact here and there, which adds a lot to the vibe. DATY and 69 flowed in smoothly afterward, with Cindy staying responsive and engaged the entire time. TUMA and FIV were added in naturally no hesitation, no awkwardness, everything synced well, and she kept the mood steady and connected.

    Transition into BBFS brought a noticeable shift in her energy Cindy becomes more expressive, more involved, and "in the moment. " Multiple positions felt seamless; she adjusts easily, stays tight, and moves with a controlled but playful rhythm. She maintains eye contact when the moment calls for it and relaxes into the pace without breaking connection.

    The session wrapped with a clean, warm CIM finish that she handled with a relaxed, confident smoothness. No rush to end, no shift in attitude she stayed close, soft, and affectionate all the way through the final moments.

    Overall:

    Cindy is the type of provider who combines petite beauty with an unexpectedly deep GFE presence. Engaged, fluid, comfortable, and genuinely connected from start to finish. If you appreciate someone who blends warmth, responsiveness, and steady chemistry, she stands out in a big way.

    Damage: . 8 house fee $$. 5 donation.

  13. #14506

    Candy at New Lavender

    Saw Candy last night at New Lavender massage. Petite girl with very big breasts and round butt. Only 5 feet tall. Looked young. I paid the donation. Got half naked & followed her to the table shower room. She was not shy. I squeezed her breasts hard during the table shower.

    After we went back to the massage room, she stripped naked. She got a curvy body. D cups breasts. I had to suck her nipples & squeezed her breasts. I got hard. She gave me a nice BBBJ. Followed by rimming (about 1 min). I got much harder. She suited me up. Rode me slow in cowgirl. I changed to missionary position so I could hit her fast.

    I like her size. Petite and curvy. With meats in the right areas.

  14. #14505
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    New girl at Q Day

    That time of the month for fresh meat. Came in on a Thursday afternoon and hooked up with Jessica She might be young in her looks, but she's experienced in her oral and handy skills. We hit the table shower talk about what fun she's grabbed my cock and ball and got me ready for the main event. Her massage was better than most. She actually had some training and you can tell. She spent an equal amount of time working my back in legs. When she got to my leg, she hit up the inner thighs and gave the boys and junior a good stroking. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass as she rubbed me down. I flipped over we agreed on the tip. She sucked me with the cover on but it felt great. I took offer clothes and gave her some fingers while she sucked me. I got off the table and bent her over for some standing Mish. The site of her tits flapping around us all that it took.

  15. #14504
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Chloe at NN Spa

    Chloe have the most sexiest lips and tell me tell you they weren't shy about going to every part of your body. The fun started with the table shower. She grabbed me with the loofah cleaned all my areas and clean the ass because she was about to get some freaky fun with that tongue. After she rinsed me off she lifted my hips and started to licking my balls. Next thing you know her tongue is deep in my ass and I was going crazy with excitement. I've only had one of their rim job but this was top notch. That she went right into my cock while I laid on the water table getting beautifully blown. We went back to the room after we dried off and I knew this was going to be fun. She went ahead with the massage which was not my priority I wanted to get that mouth back on my cock. Sure enough on the flip more BJ nice and wet and she used her spit as lube it was sweet. Finally I'm ready to get down to business so she puts the cover on and rides me I tap her ass and doggy whispering her ear that I wanted in her mouth. Without hesitation she takes off the rubber sets me up on the table gets underneath and sucks that cock into a blows a huge load in her mouth. My God this is what Las Vegas is all about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape