Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 61408
-
12-05-25 20:49 #59848Senior Member

Posts: 2344Maybe
This girl looks very similar to the one that used to sit on the stoop on Smallwood and Ashton across from the school. I haven't seen her in the last two weeks but, that used to be her spot to get picked up. I never asked her name, I bought her a coke once at the corner store on Payson and Ashton.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
She seemed very nice, though kinda manly in appearance, especially being as tall as she is.
-
12-05-25 16:40 #59847Senior Member

Posts: 1322Road conditions
Almost ran over an old guy by busy bee last week. How the roads condition now.
-
12-05-25 10:52 #59846Senior Member

Posts: 413Be curious to know what she looks like after 5 1/2 years of the streets. Not sure if you're going to have any luck here.
Originally Posted by LegendHD
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 10:46 #59845Senior Member

Posts: 57
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Browsing around the old posts, dress anyone know who that woman is and if she still dates?
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
Wouldn't mind hooking up. With. A MILF. Also, around church on 5, and pontiac, I don't see women out there dating, I rode pass there many times.
-
12-05-25 00:16 #59844Senior Member

Posts: 1322Make sure you check that gash for hibernating bears before sending junior in or your tombstone might carry the following epitaph. Dear departed brother Dave chased a bear into a cave. Peace BP.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 21:26 #59843Senior Member

Posts: 413Shannon
Savanna over by the you-Haul asked about Shannon. Saying she never came back for her clothes in the abandoned house she was staying in. Shannon was friends with the guy who had the small brown pick up truck. He had a wheelchair and a very specific rebel flag on his antenna. You would see him over by the deli where the girls hang out. One or two of the girls over by the you-Haul said they thought she went over to Westside shopping center. Very rarely am I trolling through Westside shopping center. Once in a while to hit the checkers with a passenger in my car. I believe you all are talking about this Shannon. If I remember correctly ShootAndRoll retired his name because of an extortionist.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 18:09 #59842Senior Member

Posts: 323Shannon
Did not shoot and roll post this in one of his 6 months ago?
Originally Posted by Member#6915
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 13:19 #59841Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: UHaul Sannom, anyone know where she is or seen?
Does any one know if Shannon is still around? She use be around Morrell Park or by the UHaul on Wash Blvd. Or anyone got digits for her?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Member#6915
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 04:38 #59840Senior Member

Posts: 423I never said she was the best or that she didn't rip me off. She did. She paid for with that pussy though. I've read your story and I also would have been passed if she took my camera or something that expensive. Same time tho, I'm never carrying anything that expensive when I've indulged in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 22:35 #59839Senior Member

Posts: 511Holy shit, I totally fucked that girl right in the beginning a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 22:10 #59838Senior Member

Posts: 136Reds is TRASH!
She has turned into a total theif. You are talking about the old Reds. She is now a piece of garbage who can not be trusted. She stole a camera out of my car. It was stupid of me to not have it locked in the trunk. But I have known her for about 3 years and never had a problem. I guess I never had anything out in the open that she could take. Or maybe she just is out to steal anything she can now. I am not sorry to hear about her beatdown. She probably messed with or ripped off the wrong person. I was only able to get my camera back due to the unexpected help of the drug boys. They were super nice. She judged that I would not beat her up when I saw her. She was right. I guess the next person she ripped off was not the forgiving type. I always had good experiences with her until that day. Don't make excuses for her behavior, it is a choice. Kiara for example would never steal a dime. Reds will rip you off if you give her the chance. We should all stay away from her to punish her for her thieving behavior.
Frank Out!
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 22:03 #59837Senior Member

Posts: 1126Fairhaven Nola / Hailey / Ivory
Does anyone know where she is or has been? I'm trying to catch up with her. If anyone got digits for her, DM me.
Phyuck!
-
12-03-25 20:28 #59836Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Minnie
I use to see her out there. Never tried her out. Can anyone speak on her performance? Or anyone know if she has digits? BTW, does anyone know what happened to Kiara? Ain't seen her in awhile.
Phyuck!
P.S., seeking info on Gianna. Old number I had doesn't work anymore. If anyone got new digits for her, DM me.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 19:59 #59835Senior Member

Posts: 413If you watch the video towards the end, you hear her talk about the monster, who's kidnapping the girls and keeping them in his house. Beating them up and raping them. There have been a few girls in that area that have told me about this guy. I saw RAE running down the street half naked crying saying she just escaped. I tried to take her to the hospital. She definitely looked beat up. This was late summer.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 19:47 #59834Senior Member

Posts: 290weather getting colder. how are the streets have the girls gone inside









Reply With Quote






