Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41578
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Five star, Sakura, bw, sh. Any others added to the list that won't break the bank? Trying to save up for the big old red fat man.

    I would add Royalty.
    Actually those places were in the most expensive tier. There are other places where 40-50 still works without complaint. Usually places that are mostly legit, and the girl is freelancing without permission of management. In jack shacks (see above), the girls all compare notes, and don't take low ball offers. Individual girls doing a quick pull for extra bucks, isn't aware of going rates.

    By the way, I have found that AMP's in low end areas tend to ask more: 60 or 70 house fee. It seems strange. My theory is that they get stiffed for low tips or no tips, so they raise their price to make sure they make it on the house fee. So they probably take a lower tip. Can anyone confirm?

  2. #41577

    Sophie at 88 skin

    Had a good time here last time with Angela. Contacted the number, asked who is the best there currently and was recommended Sophie.

    When I had arrived and met Sophie. I was surprised how tiny she was. 5', small lean frame, fair skin, no tats, complete sweetheart.

    She started with a quick little massage that didn't last long due to not being able to lay face-down comfortably as I was getting too excited. On the flip, she was already naked. She was so tiny, I just immediately started pulling her in and exploring her little body. Very beautiful face that made good eye contact during some dining. BBBJ, 69, Mish, even picked her up and fucked her against the wall for a bit. Her kitty was in one of the tightest I've had, not surprised for such a small girl in her 20's. Finished in her mouth, she kept sucking after busting a weeks worth into her mouth.

    Laid around and cuddled with her on top of me until my hour was up. She definitely lived up to the phone operator's recommendation. Was told she'll be here till the 15th, so I'll definitely come again for her.

  3. #41576
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBugg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know someone who supplies here in OC or LA?
    Doubt any supplies this, outside of a legit pharmacy.

    My suggestion, use something like Lemonaide Health, Hims or whatever. Have the script transferred to a pharmacy local to you. If you are concerned about someone accidentally discovering the script, then use a pharmacy that you would never use in real life.

    https://www.lemonaidhealth.com/

  4. #41575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBugg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know someone who supplies here in OC or LA?
    Your doctor? Or Hims online?

  5. #41574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622

    Lovely day spa

    Figured I'd take a gamble on somewhere new. Boy was I wrong. Opted for 30 minutes. Massage felt like a hair storm. Just poking at random places with an elbow. No pressure just jabbing randomly everywhere. On the flip got a handy. The plus side was that she took off everything and allowed touching everywhere. Hit shortchanged on my 30 minutes because some dude came in and said he was going to get cash from the bank? Or something.

    Not worth it unless you like to random jabbing on your body. Didn't get her name because will definitely not return.

    3 door fee plus. 5 tip.

  6. #41573

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    Is that 5 Star on Westminster Bl near the bowling alley? I'm near that place all the time, and I'm thinking there is another 5 Star in OC somewhere. Thanks.
    Probably the 5 star on Edinger / Euclid. They have drapes, not doors and 1 room that has a door that locks. 30/ hh for the drapes and 40/ hh for the locked door. Everyone knows what you're doing when you choose. Usually a selection of women on the older side. Great food next door too.

  7. #41572

    Gabby at OA Spa

    Got an evening craving and decided to stop by in the evening. MMS greeted me and said I give you Gabby, trust me. Sure thing honey. Gave her the house fee then waited in the first room.

    In walks a tiny sexy little babe named Gabby. She's about 5'2 and barely 100 lbs so a proper spinner. Tight silver dress. Lots of make up. Legs shining and very toned. I laid out the tip for her on the little counter and waited face down. She came back with a whole baggie of things. Started with a surprisingly good massage. Because she was so small, she was using all her weight on the massage and really got the pops and aches out of my back and shoulders for a few minutes. Then of course the tease started.

    The tease was pretty good. Cat bath. Rubbing her eraser nips all across my back. She hopped off for a sec to grab wipes and wiped my ass. In my mind I'm already expecting a rim. After she cleans and wipes me, she proceeds with a very nice rim. She even pulls my ass back so I'm properly on all fours and she's rimming. Licking my balls from behind as well in the process. She spreads my legs even further to completely get underneath me and basically sucks me face up from underneath. Love it when they volunteer their way through and suck from underneath like that while you're on all fours. Her BBBJ skills were exceptional. No teeth. Lots of bls, shaft licking and eye contact. She comes out from underneath, we continue in 69 and I reciprocate a little bit.

    Onto the main act, she hops off and grabs the cover and slaps it on. Goes straight to CG and rode me so good. I just laid there and her ass control was doing all the work. Pretty impressive and got me extra turned on. Eventually she got tired and I hopped on to take control. We went through a few positions rough pounding her until completion. She was enthusiastic from greeting all the way through to completion. Fun little spinner and would definitely recommend her.

    50 + 150 (HF + Tip). Services: DFK, BBBJ, 69, rim, CFS (cg, mish, k9, prone bone).

  8. #41571
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Well said, DRD. Be kind and pleasant but don't be afraid to say "no" to overly enthusiastic dono expectations. I don't like negotiating either but until you're both on the same page regarding dono, somebody's be let down. I just walked out on Vivi at Massage 2018 for that very reason.

    Oh well. Next!
    Thanks. Yes, I don't like haggling either. The only time I do is when they throw out some outrageous number as if I just fell off the turnip truck. For example, at Sakura one time, a girl asked for 1 C for a HJ? Thats nuts. She was cute as hell and gave some UTC access but that's FS money. But if you haggle them down, they might give you the kung fu monkey grip, no access, and just make it the worst HJ of your life. So like you, I can always cancel the rest of the session, and consider it a cost of doing business. It really works out better if it truly is a tip you pay after the deed, where you decide the compensation. Rather than a set fee in advance. I had a bad experience with Vivi at M2018 too where I ended up giving her 20 and going to another shop and starting over.

  9. #41570

    VIAGRA or anything similar

    Anyone know someone who supplies here in OC or LA?

  10. #41569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel  [View Original Post]
    Is that 5 Star on Westminster Bl near the bowling alley? I'm near that place all the time, and I'm thinking there is another 5 Star in OC somewhere. Thanks.
    The one by the Bowling alley probably get some Sucky sucky. I remember I used to go there in the summertime really hot hopefully they have ventilation.

  11. #41568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Five star, Sakura, bw, sh. Any others added to the list that won't break the bank? Trying to save up for the big old red fat man.

    I would add Royalty.
    Is that 5 Star on Westminster Bl near the bowling alley? I'm near that place all the time, and I'm thinking there is another 5 Star in OC somewhere. Thanks.

  12. #41567

    THE Mandy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckain  [View Original Post]
    I've been itching to get TS service for a minute and have not had the best luck at Moon Beauty in GG so I went out to 99 Health Center this morning to have a session with Mandy after receiving the roster via text.

    I was initially considering going with Fendi since the reviews for her looked promising but when I saw the name Mandy pop up, I was definitely intrigued. Perhaps I'm biased towards the name because of my fandom of the Mandy from Garden / Du but the reviews for this Mandy also seemed promising. I don't know if the Mandy I had a session with today is the legendary Mandy that others have referred to in their posts but she was excellent when it came to service.

    This Mandy is about 5'3"ish and weighs about 110 lbs with healthy MM Cs and light brown hair. Cute butt for an Asian girl and a trimmed kitty. She's pretty enough but a bit shy when it comes to conversation (with me anyway).

    I made an appointment with MMS this morning with Mandy for a lunchtime session and I'm glad I did since the place seemed to be pretty busy. I saw someone walk in right as I pulled up into the lot and so I waited 5 minutes before I headed in. Mandy met me at the door and took me into the room. We settled on how long our session would be (45 minutes for 60) which I gave her and she stepped out to get her supplies. I undressed and laid 160 for the donation on the table. When she came back, I asked for a TS and she got us both towels before walking over to the shower room. It's been many years since my last TS and this was a nice welcome back. She warmed up the table with warm water and I got on facedown. She lathered up my back before getting on the table to alternate between body slides and teasing the undercarriage. She gave the third eye blind a proper cleaning and after rinsing off my back came the cat bath all over my back. She teased my crack and my nuts so I got up to give her access for some nice TUMA and BLS. I flipped over and she lathered my entire front side for some more body slide action. Rinse and then kisses across my chest and down for some good BBBJ and BLS. Mandy wrapped up the TS and we dried off to head back to the room.

    We got back in the room and after some LFK and then Mandy went right back to BBBJ while I sat on the edge of the table. When I started to get close to nutting, I picked her up and laid her on the table for some DATY which she seemed to get into until she orgasmed. Yeah, I know it was probably an act but still the fantasy is nice. I got up and she handed me the cover and I climbed up on top. LFK with the missionary until I filled up the bag. She got up to get wipes and I rolled over after a satisfying session. She cleaned me up and I walked out with the standard bottle of water to blinding sunlight haha.

    Mandy doesn't seem to speak much English but it was still a great session with a quality provider.

    4.5/5 stars and would repeat.
    I'm curious if this is Mandy from 2-3 mths ago? Who'd normally rotate in and out. Last I heard she went to Chicago and thought she was gone for good.

  13. #41566
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Linda at Du

    She is the real deal. Had to go for a 2nd session to see if I caught her on a good day the first time or if she is consistent. Consistent is the verdict. Right away she smiled when she saw me, moved us to room 1 and said she missed me. Everything about the entire session was slow and sensual, and the slower we went, the more vocal her moaning got. It was driving me insane. We spent much more time with oral play this time around. No DT but the suction more than made up for it. She does give an effort at DT but cannot go very far. She was super receptive to 69 and kept bucking around as I hit certain spots. The CFS was better than the last time, and as I stated, I learned that the slower I went, the more she got into it so now I was on a mission. This one is quickly making my top 5. I'd love to know from other mongers if she is always this slow and sensual or does she visit pound town here and there?

  14. #41565
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Five star, Sakura, bw, sh. Any others added to the list that won't break the bank? Trying to save up for the big old red fat man.

    I would add Royalty.
    There are three Five Stars in the area. The one on Euclid and Edinger is HF 40 and HJ 60. All 30+/40+ ladies there but nice figures and will usually go tits-out if you ask nicely. Become a regular and doors, mouths and legs just may open!

    Mr. P.

  15. #41564

    Mandy at 99 Health Center

    I've been itching to get TS service for a minute and have not had the best luck at Moon Beauty in GG so I went out to 99 Health Center this morning to have a session with Mandy after receiving the roster via text.

    I was initially considering going with Fendi since the reviews for her looked promising but when I saw the name Mandy pop up, I was definitely intrigued. Perhaps I'm biased towards the name because of my fandom of the Mandy from Garden / Du but the reviews for this Mandy also seemed promising. I don't know if the Mandy I had a session with today is the legendary Mandy that others have referred to in their posts but she was excellent when it came to service.

    This Mandy is about 5'3"ish and weighs about 110 lbs with healthy MM Cs and light brown hair. Cute butt for an Asian girl and a trimmed kitty. She's pretty enough but a bit shy when it comes to conversation (with me anyway).

    I made an appointment with MMS this morning with Mandy for a lunchtime session and I'm glad I did since the place seemed to be pretty busy. I saw someone walk in right as I pulled up into the lot and so I waited 5 minutes before I headed in. Mandy met me at the door and took me into the room. We settled on how long our session would be (45 minutes for 60) which I gave her and she stepped out to get her supplies. I undressed and laid 160 for the donation on the table. When she came back, I asked for a TS and she got us both towels before walking over to the shower room. It's been many years since my last TS and this was a nice welcome back. She warmed up the table with warm water and I got on facedown. She lathered up my back before getting on the table to alternate between body slides and teasing the undercarriage. She gave the third eye blind a proper cleaning and after rinsing off my back came the cat bath all over my back. She teased my crack and my nuts so I got up to give her access for some nice TUMA and BLS. I flipped over and she lathered my entire front side for some more body slide action. Rinse and then kisses across my chest and down for some good BBBJ and BLS. Mandy wrapped up the TS and we dried off to head back to the room.

    We got back in the room and after some LFK and then Mandy went right back to BBBJ while I sat on the edge of the table. When I started to get close to nutting, I picked her up and laid her on the table for some DATY which she seemed to get into until she orgasmed. Yeah, I know it was probably an act but still the fantasy is nice. I got up and she handed me the cover and I climbed up on top. LFK with the missionary until I filled up the bag. She got up to get wipes and I rolled over after a satisfying session. She cleaned me up and I walked out with the standard bottle of water to blinding sunlight haha.

    Mandy doesn't seem to speak much English but it was still a great session with a quality provider.

    4.5/5 stars and would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape