Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #911
    When I google search that number I get an insurance agency in Lake Norman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Number she was using.. 980.

    378.

    8885.

    Her comms were decent.

    In case admin still has to scrub even tho I'm trying to help protect our members, I understand.

    Please dm me for info otherwise.

  2. #910

    Gun tooting robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Number she was using.. 980.

    378.

    8885.

    Her comms were decent.

    In case admin still has to scrub even tho I'm trying to help protect our members, I understand.

    Please dm me for info otherwise.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/197593467# Great job Bro you got the little gun tooting robbers full I'd we apreciate you Bro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fee1aed6-d701-40c2-a8e3-057256615b6e.jpg‎   910dc406-0269-45be-a63e-d5b3d44c6caa.jpg‎  

  3. #909

    Past posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Shoot. I meant posts 890 and 892 on this thread. Idk where I got this 9 numbers from smh. I also need to learn how to edit a post for corrections.

    I am so familiar with the pics of post 890 because they're highly attractive and she's been doing this scam for a long time last couple years. Even posts fake reviews on CE.
    These are not the pics of her or ones posted on the ad itself. This girl was thick, like tomboy thick. I would admit not resembling the girl in her ad.

  4. #908
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Seniors can edit posts for up to an hour.
    Thank you good to know. Doubt I'll ever reach senior status I just started and already have an infraction for addressing the add min LOL.

    They got me scared to type it out lollll.

  5. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    I personally haven't figured out how to post pics here, sorry. That said, I don't have one to post.

    Her ad was titled something like "lonely, can anyone help".

    The app I used to contact is acting up. As soon as it straightens up, I'll post number and hope admin doesn't block it for obvious reasons.

    And to answer what I did. Everything was normal. She came to room. Saw donation. Asked if was hers. I replied. She grabbed.

    Asked to use restroom. Went in closed door. Minute or 2 came showing gun. Said not to try and stop her, or she would shoot.

    I let her go. I'm not a scared guy but smart enough to not walk into a gun fight unarmed.
    Thats just common sense not scared it has been many people who refused to give in to a gun and was killed. The little bit of money isn't worth your life.

  6. #906
    Seniors can edit posts for up to an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Shoot. I meant posts 890 and 892 on this thread. Idk where I got this 9 numbers from smh. I also need to learn how to edit a post for corrections.

    I am so familiar with the pics of post 890 because they're highly attractive and she's been doing this scam for a long time last couple years. Even posts fake reviews on CE.

  7. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Check out my posts 936 and 938 below are those the pics?

    Post 936 is going to continue to post she did it for months last year smh.

    And I almost booked her but she was way too eager to book me.

    Acting like a junky saying she needed help paying for her room around 11 am.
    Shoot. I meant posts 890 and 892 on this thread. Idk where I got this 9 numbers from smh. I also need to learn how to edit a post for corrections.

    I am so familiar with the pics of post 890 because they're highly attractive and she's been doing this scam for a long time last couple years. Even posts fake reviews on CE.

  8. #904
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    Providers get everything you can think of robbed raped beaten kidnapped killed you name it.
    Worst I encountered was in 2014 a girl was giving me hella free time. Trying to get me to spend the night and such. Then one day she called me crying saying she really needed me to bring her. 8. I said sure. The girl was solid to me. She opened the door, wouldn't let me in, and was bruised up head to toe, black eye and all. Think her "bf" found out what she was doing. That was the last time I saw her.

  9. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    I personally haven't figured out how to post pics here, sorry. That said, I don't have one to post.

    Her ad was titled something like "lonely, can anyone help".

    The app I used to contact is acting up. As soon as it straightens up, I'll post number and hope admin doesn't block it for obvious reasons.

    And to answer what I did. Everything was normal. She came to room. Saw donation. Asked if was hers. I replied. She grabbed.

    Asked to use restroom. Went in closed door. Minute or 2 came showing gun. Said not to try and stop her, or she would shoot.

    I let her go. I'm not a scared guy but smart enough to not walk into a gun fight unarmed.
    Check out my posts 936 and 938 below are those the pics?

    Post 936 is going to continue to post she did it for months last year smh.

    And I almost booked her but she was way too eager to book me.

    Acting like a junky saying she needed help paying for her room around 11 am.

  10. #902

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    OMG and the link is gone and know pictures this is why we need to also add a picture. This dangerous woman is posting and we need to know who she is. Can you find her using her number and post link and picture. If you don't have her number to google I understand.
    I personally haven't figured out how to post pics here, sorry. That said, I don't have one to post.

    Her ad was titled something like "lonely, can anyone help".

    The app I used to contact is acting up. As soon as it straightens up, I'll post number and hope admin doesn't block it for obvious reasons.

    And to answer what I did. Everything was normal. She came to room. Saw donation. Asked if was hers. I replied. She grabbed.

    Asked to use restroom. Went in closed door. Minute or 2 came showing gun. Said not to try and stop her, or she would shoot.

    I let her go. I'm not a scared guy but smart enough to not walk into a gun fight unarmed.

  11. #901

    Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Beware mongers.

    This one is a thief. Carries a gun and is only out to rob you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...p/364528521109
    OMG and the link is gone and know pictures this is why we need to also add a picture. This dangerous woman is posting and we need to know who she is. Can you find her using her number and post link and picture. If you don't have her number to google I understand.

  12. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeEmCome  [View Original Post]
    Sheesh. I bet a lot of providers get robbed also. In both situations it's like taking candy from a baby.
    Providers get everything you can think of robbed raped beaten kidnapped killed you name it.

  13. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Any update on this? What did you do? Posting what happened and how you dealt with it would be helpful to the board as this won't me the last time this happens!
    I had this happen, ended up using Incogni and payed to have my info scrubbed. It was worth it.

  14. #898
    She removed the post I assume.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Beware mongers.

    This one is a thief. Carries a gun and is only out to rob you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...p/364528521109
    .

  15. #897

    Beware

    Beware mongers.

    This one is a thief. Carries a gun and is only out to rob you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...p/364528521109

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape