Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54381
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    Blue and Mona both at Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about making the drive to Orlando either Saturday or Sunday. I'm either going to try Orchard or Tokyo. Just by chance do anyone know the line up? Wouldn't mind seeing Blue or Mona provided they are around.
    Blue and Mona are both at Orchid right now!These two woman are incredible, probably the two biggest superstars in the Orlando AMP scene. Very rare to see them both together at the same shop at the same time, feel like this only happens when the stars align. Not sure how much longer they will be there, but this is a limited time opportunity not to be missed.

  2. #54380
    I'm thinking about making the drive to Orlando either Saturday or Sunday. I'm either going to try Orchard or Tokyo. Just by chance do anyone know the line up? Wouldn't mind seeing Blue or Mona provided they are around.

  3. #54379

    Re: Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Great service just not sure she is there right now.
    Last I heard, Tiffany is now out of the area. Don't know anything about the current rotation at 5 Star either, sorry guys.

  4. #54378
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Orchid roster

    A few people have private messaged me asking about Mona and Blue. Big in Japan and myself have already put this out there but just to put it at the top of the board, here it is. Mona text me today and let me know that her and Blue along with cherry are currently working at orchid (aka M and Y) that's a hell of fun time waiting to be had!! Also Rachel (Feya) will be joining them tomorrow or possibly this evening. Rachel is hot and very petite with some monster titties for her little frame, she can suck dick and take a good fucking.

    Hope this helps some of yall pervs. LOL.

  5. #54377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I can only vouch for Tiffany at 5 star, guaranteed fun time. Have yet to try any of the other girls but also curious if anyone had any intel to share.
    Agree. Great service just not sure she is there right now.

  6. #54376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Venus

    Has anyone tried May or Chloe there?

  7. #54375
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    Tiffany is the one to see at 5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxAsian  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing any recent comments on five star on east side, visiting today from out of town and heard Josie and jersey are working there today. Never heard those names before. Anyone have experience with them? Looks and talent etc? Thanks.
    I can only vouch for Tiffany at 5 star, guaranteed fun time. Have yet to try any of the other girls but also curious if anyone had any intel to share.

  8. #54374

    How is talent at five star?

    Not seeing any recent comments on five star on east side, visiting today from out of town and heard Josie and jersey are working there today. Never heard those names before. Anyone have experience with them? Looks and talent etc? Thanks.

  9. #54373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    54356

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    440 all in and worth every penny!
    Here it is.

  10. #54372

    Post 54356

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBill  [View Original Post]
    Answered by the OP in post 54356.
    Is about meiji and made NO mention of rates. What are you talking about?

  11. #54371
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the area for a week. Droping the grandkids off at Disney World. Looking for a good massage spa close to Lake Buena Vista.
    In the immediate LBV area on L1 shops. Royal Relax has some L1 reviews. It is in the plaza with Hooters. Not too far on 53X is Eastern Massage. Another L1. If you cut over to International Drive, QQ there is FS.

  12. #54370

    re: Trying to go back in the game

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMyElmo  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon all, after being in hiatus for a couple of years I noticed that there are new players in the game. I used to visit MM, King and BO. The dragon lady near MM even got me LOL. Can someone please DM the locations of Tokyo, orchid or any other places similar to MM or even where its nearby. Thank you in advance.
    In no particular order:

    Orchid (aka M&Y) on Oakridge. One block west of Rio Grande.

    Crystal (aka Tokyo) on John Young. 2 blocks north of the 417.

    5 Star on East Colonial. At the corner of Colonial and Knight Ave.

  13. #54369
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    Who baby. And the amount you parted with for this 2/3 to 1 was?
    Answered by the OP in post 54356.

  14. #54368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Miaomiao

    Had a nice visit with MiaoMiao at Meiji today. She's the first provider I've seen from China with this agency as opposed to the usual Japanese providers. As others have noted, it's a different experience. Not bad, just different. She speaks really great English, great personality, and very sweet. She certainly prefers a gentle experience from anyone visiting her, which is fine with me. I enjoyed our time.

  15. #54367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplay863  [View Original Post]
    Finally decided to try the waters I keep reading about. Natsuki is a phenomenal provider. This was my first experience with this agency. I got to say from start to finish it was very professional. Had quite a few checks, which are understandable. But overall the experience outweighs any AMP I've been to. It's a complete girlfriend experience with a woman who is not exactly into the life but needs a little help financially. At least this was my experience with natsuki, from the time I entered the house to the time I left the house, she gave me 100% of her attention only to turn to her phone one time to turn on some music during our experience together. Without too many fillers or too many descriptions of our experience together, I can go ahead and just say she made me feel like she was a long lost girlfriend and was longing for my touch. Shower, bedroom, shower, and a kiss goodbye. I went ahead with the long experience plus the add-ons felt comfortable and safe to do so. But this woman is pretty and very tentative to her lover. I can't wait for my next experience with this agency. I hope they stick around.
    Been a while since I hooked up at meiji, this would be worth checking out.

    Site says she here till the 10th, thanks for review!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape