Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 152 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 2268
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1818

    ToS

    Anyone try ToS lately? Looking for feedback. I've leaves Friday. TIA.

  2. #1817

    HC Suzi

    Suzi is friendly, cute, petite, tiny waist and nice ass. Saw her and thought maybe I needed more time. Asked if I wanted a shower and shower was in the same room. Was a bit hesitant because of the previous report but overall, nice visit and I would repeat. Guess it all depends on your expectations and likes.

  3. #1816

    Suzi HC

    So I finally had my first dream at Happy Castle with Suzi.

    Overall, look wise, she is a very attractive young Vietnamese girl. Not a lot of English so we couldn't do small talk.

    A lot of the HC reports I see, they talk about a shower before the deed, but I didn't get that, so not sure if its only for sessions that are longer than 30 minutes, because that's what I booked.

    She is very petite and has a nice ass. We started off with LFK but never really progressed to any DFK.

    BBBJ was okay, couldn't take all of it and was a little toothy if you tried to go deeper.

    Did some DATY which she tasted really good and seemed like she was enjoying it.

    Ad says she has C cups, but I would say they are more B cups, but I couldn't really tell, since she kinda wouldn't let me feel them / see them or suck them. Which was a little disappointing considering how much money you drop on these girls. Every time I would try and grab them or play with them she would put her hand over mine and hold them there. I also asked for CG which she positioned herself in a way were you couldn't see, play or suck on them. I had if I could put them in my mouth and she said yes, but didn't give me a great position to do it, so I did get to suck on them for a little but not very comfortably.

    I would say the dream was probably a 5/10 - very attractive girl, got the job done and rides really well with reverse CG and doggy was a nice view.

    I probably won't repeat as playing with breast and having them in my mouth is one of my favorite things to do and it doesn't seem like she was into that.

    Will probably try and see PIN next time she's in town.

  4. #1815

    Holy Moly

    If that's true I'm interested in a marriage proposal.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the honest reply, Mr. HometownGuy. I know it sounds almost unbelievable, but she really is 5'6" and stays between 97102 lbs. On a frame that slender, a full small-C cup that's 100% natural is genuinely rare which is exactly why West Coast fans started calling her "I-V-E. " For reference, the K-POP girlgroup I-V-E's Jang Won-young is 5'8" and around 104 lbs, yet still looks stunningly balanced and attractive.

    Wishing you the best of luck as you make your decision!

    Very respectfully,

  5. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for letting us know! It's about time they changed address.
    What's the setup with the location? Apartment complex / home?

  6. #1813
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    I-V-E, the Slender Beauty

    Thank you for the honest reply, Mr. HometownGuy. I know it sounds almost unbelievable, but she really is 5'6" and stays between 97102 lbs. On a frame that slender, a full small-C cup that's 100% natural is genuinely rare which is exactly why West Coast fans started calling her "I-V-E. " For reference, the K-POP girlgroup I-V-E's Jang Won-young is 5'8" and around 104 lbs, yet still looks stunningly balanced and attractive.

    Wishing you the best of luck as you make your decision!

    Very respectfully,

    Quote Originally Posted by HometownGuy  [View Original Post]
    The ad claims she is 5'6" and 100 lbs! No way she would have to be a starving Ehtiopian with more bone than flesh. My girl is 5'0" and 100 lbs and she is skinny, absolutely no way that description is right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3505.jpeg‎  

  7. #1812

    Facts not adding up

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Brothers,

    Just got word that I-ve is in Raleigh right now easily one of the top K-girls on the West Coast scene.

    She's legitimately young (early 20's), 100% all-natural, with that flawless silky-smooth skin you rarely see. Insanely petite and tight the kind of body that feels almost unreal.

    From everything I've heard and seen, she's strict GFE only, but she genuinely loves what she does and knows exactly how to take care of a man and enjoy herself in the process.

    If you're in the area or can make the trip, highly highly recommend jumping on this while she's there.

    As always screen properly, stay safe, and enjoy.

    (FYI, the picture is merely a representation, not an real photo; it is AI-generated based on her real image.).
    The ad claims she is 5'6" and 100 lbs! No way she would have to be a starving Ehtiopian with more bone than flesh. My girl is 5'0" and 100 lbs and she is skinny, absolutely no way that description is right.

  8. #1811

    New Location

    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    They're moving today to a new location. Handler said their contract expired. That is probably why they are slow in answering.
    Thanks for letting us know! It's about time they changed address.

  9. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    They're moving today to a new location. Handler said their contract expired. That is probably why they are slow in answering.

    I tried to get in early this morning and could not book an appt until this afternoon. I was their first client in the new place. Boxes everywhere but they're up and running now..
    The handler must not like my face. I was verified with ToS no problem. Would be nice if the handler would at least tell me why he won't verify me. Bunch of BS. Took a huge risk sending PII with nothing in return.

  10. #1809

    HC and Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by AsphaltMan4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I've read nothing but great reviews about HC. We agreed on a time to see Kamari. After the I'd I can't get them to respond. Tried WhatsApp too. I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to try them out. If anyone has any advice or can help please feel free to shoot me a DM.
    They're moving today to a new location. Handler said their contract expired. That is probably why they are slow in answering.

    I tried to get in early this morning and could not book an appt until this afternoon. I was their first client in the new place. Boxes everywhere but they're up and running now.

    BTW Pin is here for 1 day. Holy fuck that girl is hot. It was a delight to see her again 😊.

    Saw Kamari and Mina on the way out and they are very cute. Will be back soon.

    RS.

    PS: I agree with an earlier post. Never give an ID. I gave them only provider references and a selfie.

  11. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Never give them any I'd. I never did. I just told them am not comfortable doing that.
    Thanks. I've read nothing but great reviews about HC. We agreed on a time to see Kamari. After the I'd I can't get them to respond. Tried WhatsApp too. I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to try them out. If anyone has any advice or can help please feel free to shoot me a DM.

  12. #1807

    HC Verify Issues.

    Never give them any I'd. I never did. I just told them am not comfortable doing that.

  13. #1806

    HC Verify Issue

    I've submitted work I'd and Driver's License to HC. HC then stops responding. Anyone else have this issue? Incredibly frustrating. Trying to see Kamari this weekend. Is there another way to reach them besides (336) [Deleted by Admin]777?

  14. #1805
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    I-ve w / TOS

    Forgot to link:

    https://www.tastesofseoul.com/ive

    Best,

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Brothers,

    Just got word that I-ve is in Raleigh right now easily one of the top K-girls on the West Coast scene.

    She's legitimately young (early 20's), 100% all-natural, with that flawless silky-smooth skin you rarely see. Insanely petite and tight the kind of body that feels almost unreal.

    From everything I've heard and seen, she's strict GFE only, but she genuinely loves what she does and knows exactly how to take care of a man and enjoy herself in the process.

    If you're in the area or can make the trip, highly highly recommend jumping on this while she's there.

    As always screen properly, stay safe, and enjoy.

    (FYI, the picture is merely a representation, not an real photo; it is AI-generated based on her real image.).

  15. #1804
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    K-Town ATF in Raleigh

    Brothers,

    Just got word that I-ve is in Raleigh right now easily one of the top K-girls on the West Coast scene.

    She's legitimately young (early 20's), 100% all-natural, with that flawless silky-smooth skin you rarely see. Insanely petite and tight the kind of body that feels almost unreal.

    From everything I've heard and seen, she's strict GFE only, but she genuinely loves what she does and knows exactly how to take care of a man and enjoy herself in the process.

    If you're in the area or can make the trip, highly highly recommend jumping on this while she's there.

    As always screen properly, stay safe, and enjoy.

    (FYI, the picture is merely a representation, not an real photo; it is AI-generated based on her real image.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3111.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape