Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28963

    Mrs Southern bell with a kinky side-Henderson, Oxford

    Have seen this lady post in the Henderson, Oxford area for years. Saw the ad a couple weeks ago and she stated she was selling content also. I figure that was a good way to see the "action" to help decide if I wanted to visit her someday. Long story short I sent the money and she sent a 5 minute vid after saying it was about 11 minutes. No problem, vid of her and two distinguished "gentlemen". Afterwards she ask if I wanted another vid for a discounted price and I said what the heck. Sent payments and hours later still no vid. She even messaged me the next day and apologized and said she would send the vid. Of course nothing! So my thing is if you can trust her to send a vid how can you trust her altogether? So all I saying is proceed with cautions if you care to partake! https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...k/288882273765

  2. #28962

    18 & THTBT Bambi

    Would love to be wrong. But checking the pics she has a different ad last month.

    Still little head got the best of me & texted her. Anyone partake? Love a report if real on what's on the menu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...1/766325239204

    https://callescort.org/984-289-9691

  3. #28961

    Updating and correcting my earlier review: Sasha MILF NextDoor

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheLadies  [View Original Post]
    I agree with all the previous positive and accurate reviews and had a couple good times with her as well. I had an appointment set for yesterday. We were very clear on the time. When I got to her location a few minutes early, I let her know and. Silence. 24 hours later and still no replies to my polite messages. So far, no ad posted yet for her today. Dang, I thought she was a good choice to make regular visits with.
    I finally made contact with Sasha. Everything is cool and I will see her on an upcoming visit. There was / is a technical issue with the texts. She can receive my texts yet my phone is not receiving her replies. I've done all sorts of resetting, checking settings, deleting profiles, turn phone on / off etc. Strangely, no other number to my knowledge has this issue on my phone.

    I look forward to seeing her on her next visit. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/197773921.

  4. #28960

    18 & THTBT Bambi

    Would love to be wrong. But checking the pics she has a different ad last month.

    Still little head got the best of me & texted her. Anyone partake? Love a report if real on what's on the menu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...1/766325239204

    https://callescort.org/984-289-9691

  5. #28959

    Daniele definitely not gorgeous.

    I moved to NC 9 years ago. The talent I use to see that time is definitely not there right now.

    Time when ginger before getting married, Abby as good buddy, lot of 20's cute gorgeous kitty are all gone.

    I am finally thinking I may leave this hobby as well because of recent days that the word gorgeous itself had a different meaning.

    I had a dream with Danielle https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...l/151483273028.

    After reading a review from someone in this group mentioned she was gorgeous. That triggered small head and I was waiting to see her. She asked to come to same place as mentioned by the previous thread about her. Looks like she was in the verge of changing one room from other. Once she got 200 roses for 2 on HH. She said she will come and went to lobby must be to pay or extend her room. It was almost 10 minutes. I waited and left, because in these things we need to be cautious, because someone came and knocked the door before giving 200 roses. I left the place.

    Later she came and pleaded to comeback, right now each and every provider have in their mind that this forum is available and because of one bad comment mongers would stay away might be the reason behind it.

    Since on a motto to not get her bad name in forum went to the place again now when I called she asked me who are you? May I know you? . Not sure what she thought after 5 minutes she asked me to come to new room in same place I was hesitant to go. But the previous report about her given me confidence that she is not bait.

    Thank god she is not. I went to her new room and then started the session. But before start of it waiting and sitting, almost 15 minutes she is arranging things in her bag. I said I need to leave. Then she said sorry and came to start the session.

    This is the first time seeing so close in 1 meter range. I found she is toothless, man the word gorgeous totally demolished in my mind she is having lot of tooth missing. She is okay for bear BJ but I insisted for cover. Then tried for missionary, man that foul smell from kitty turned me off and left the place saying that I need to leave.

    As I said in the beginning of my post, I met lot of talents in and around this area for almost 7 to 8 years. Before Covid and even 1 to 2 years after Covid, I know if someone mentioned gorgeous in forums. They will be gorgeous definitely and it was one of the beautiful memories as monger we carry in life.

    Oh my gosh now it is totally different. On the other day I met one in Cary, fun short one less than 5 foot. Her room is full of smoke and she is not cute as well she might be almost 40 year old.

    It was during time that college kids just for fun and hobby they came in to this and mongers enjoyed it. Now it is people who got addicted to something like powder are coming in to this hobby and it is absolutely doesn't makes sense to call them as gorgeous or best dream.

    Nevertheless, I will be out of this hobby as I see lot of people with disease, or addicted to bad habits is there in the hobby now.

    Stay safe guys, always go with cover. All these people who are in this hobby right now are having some disease especially in this place and it is the bacteria or fungus in those place triggers the foul smell most times.

    Meanwhile, I had a dream with everyone's favorite erykah once and she is having a foul odor on her kitty as well. Stay safe guys. If I met any real beautiful talent I keep posted here.

  6. #28958

    Southern Dump Truck

    Just curious if anybody has a good review on this provider? It looks almost too good to be true so I want to confirm if anybody has a dream with her recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...u/125021806113

  7. #28957

    Update. Sophie

    I promised the group, that I would do an update after my trip.

    As stated earlier, the communications with her was a bit sketchy, so I had my doubts.

    I asked for a verification of age, by sending a selfie and covering up all the important information. I just needed to make sure that she was an adult.

    At that point in time, she stopped all text and I have not heard from her since.

    Her ad is no longer online, so I would proceed with extreme caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by DGoldN1  [View Original Post]
    Talking to her now through text.

    Trying to set something up.

    Response is sketch. But will keep you updated.

  8. #28956

    Becca. Update

    You can search my reviews, and I did the review on Becca back in the day.

    We got into a falling out last year, however still kept in touch on snap.

    I would assume she has retired, because she has been sober for almost a year now so I think she's following a new path.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    About two years ago Becca was posting on Tryst. Does anyone know if she retired?

  9. #28955

    Agree. To disagree

    I'm sorry, bud. I'm going to have to disagree with your post.

    Every now and again she will pop up, and used to go by the name, Trixie.

    Not everyone can clear her screening, therefore people tend to give her a bad rap.

    She is 100% legitimate, and I can vouch for her. You can look at all my reviews, and who I've recommended.

    So, sorry you didn't pass verification, or got a bad deal. But you are 100% incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by StuffIsCrazy  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to almost TOFTT. Heard back from her today and resulted in a LEO threat. Stating she uses demons and can be found on official records. Ditched and blocked avoid.

  10. #28954

    Another

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    She has also got good review. Some not very good but she can do the job.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/391980592859

  11. #28953
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fuqua...e/396901828591

    Is anyone seriously paying these prices? Nearly $$ for a qv?

    Also I tried to get pictures to add but stg had them in webp that wouldn't upload, when I can take more time I'll sort that out.
    Nobody with half a brain is!! I also noticed Klassy's daughter posting similar foolishness - $200 for a BJ or $250 hh. That's a hell no, not ever.

  12. #28952
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Can someone verify Ashley?

  13. #28951

    Daisi / Ashley


  14. #28950

    Spam / Time Waste

    Was trying to almost TOFTT. Heard back from her today and resulted in a LEO threat. Stating she uses demons and can be found on official records. Ditched and blocked avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend / utr who is awesome and she is staying in Raleigh tonight Crabtree, there is a reason I've hung out with her for the past 3 years so I invite you to find out for yourself. Minimum is $300 worth every penny in my opinion. Pretty much open menu except for Greek.

    Bambi 910-704-1248.

  15. #28949

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    She WAS legit; however, that post is from 2023. I haven't seen her post in at least a year. That said, I would almost guarantee it's a scam because she used to never ask for a deposit, especially for incall. Lastly, she moved out of Cary and over to Capital blvd area according to the last posts I saw her make. I recommend extreme caution and don't give a deposit no matter what..
    Guess, I'll have to keep searching. I appreciate the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape