Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 30794
-
12-05-25 14:31 #28949Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks
Guess, I'll have to keep searching. I appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 14:26 #28948Senior Member

Posts: 409I have to agree
I have to agree with this. I have seen her 3 times but it has been at least 2 years since my last visit. She offers the backdoor which is the reason that I saw her. To be fair, I thought that she looked better in person. The session was an above average session. She was clean and the private location was clean too. I left a review about it. The second time is what did it for me tho. I really can; t believe that I went back for a 3 time, but greek providers are hard to find.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
So when I went back for round two, she shit on my dick while I was banging her ass. She literally sat on the toilet, finished shitting, wiped her ass and came back like nothing happened. I told her to get dressed and had her blow me to finish but I couldn't. About a year after that I went back and couldn't stay hard. I gave her half the fee and left. So glad that I don't do bb.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
12-05-25 14:10 #28947Senior Member

Posts: 409I've had my eye on her.
I have had my eye on her. She just doesn't pass my No BS Test. Providers that post videos of their skills is a good thing to me. I never consider the ones who post videos that are just them posing, or showing their toes and nails. A pic will do fine. To me videos should showcase the skills plain and simple. Hers do. However, they just don't match what she says in the ad. Her ad clearly says no bb. Now it could be a case by case basis but why show you doing bb? This also raises another question.
Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe
[View Original Post]
Who is the guy in the video. It appears to be the same guy in every video. Maybe he's a regular that she does bb with now. Again why show in the video and why not say in the ad case by case? I however, would be my bottom dollar, that he is the boyfriend. More concerns there. Seems like she would be on of those that change the menu once you're there.
Just my thoughts.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
12-05-25 12:32 #28946Senior Member

Posts: 41I need some feedback
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197754781
Boy this one look like she soft af.
-
12-05-25 11:31 #28945Senior Member

Posts: 625Alyssa
I tried to see her a second time but she took my money and left. Avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/088428915248
-
12-05-25 11:11 #28944Senior Member

Posts: 67Seriously?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fuqua...e/396901828591
Is anyone seriously paying these prices? Nearly $$ for a qv?
Also I tried to get pictures to add but stg had them in webp that wouldn't upload, when I can take more time I'll sort that out.
-
12-04-25 11:39 #28943Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Majestic info?
She WAS legit; however, that post is from 2023. I haven't seen her post in at least a year. That said, I would almost guarantee it's a scam because she used to never ask for a deposit, especially for incall. Lastly, she moved out of Cary and over to Capital blvd area according to the last posts I saw her make. I recommend extreme caution and don't give a deposit no matter what.
Originally Posted by LoloNah999
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
12-04-25 10:06 #28942Senior Member

Posts: 1710Please, have some sense and don't see this disgusting person. She is as gross as they can get, man. Literally street walkers in better condition than this thing.
Originally Posted by LoloNah999
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 10:00 #28941Senior Member

Posts: 121Tryst
I typically screen for Raleigh girls, available now, who are asking $400 an hour or less and 80% of them are obvious deposit scams or OF trolls. The site has really gone to shit.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 08:19 #28940Senior Member

Posts: 234Here is a reddit thread about this topic that could be helpful. Good luck to you.
Originally Posted by LoloNah999
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansadv...interested_in/
-
12-03-25 22:19 #28939Regular Member

Posts: 10Majestic info?
Talking with her and setting something up, she is requesting deposit which I know is usually scam, but anyone know if she's legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/991351632149
-
12-03-25 19:40 #28938Senior Member

Posts: 425Those rates for that great looking woman suggest TGTBT. Might be worth contacting her though, just to see what happens. No number is listed but there's a "messsage me" button.
Originally Posted by Ofw13
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 19:31 #28937Senior Member

Posts: 354Give that man a cigar!
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 19:05 #28936Senior Member

Posts: 66My theory
Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.
Originally Posted by Ofw13
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:59 #28935Regular Member

Posts: 12ISO Water sports?
Been out of the hobby for most of the year (life changes and also curious about some of the other changes afoot) but I've been itching to try water sports (giving) and that's not quite a convo I've been comfortable throwing at a girl I'm trying to pick up at the bar.
Anyone got any providers they'd recommend that cater to that? I know from experience and reports that that 95% of folks who claim to offer it on Skip are scamming or not serious.
TIA for any leads!










Reply With Quote






