Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 18567
-
12-07-25 11:03 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 474Sakura Donation
It has been stated many times what the tip is. So why ask? You could ask someone in a PM and if they reply you get your answer. My experience is that you put down what you have and see what you get. No standard amount because its a tip. The house fee is the only standard amount. QUOTE=Johnnyranto;7463562]Not sure why the donation is not a topic of active discussion. My (limited) experience is that it was 160 base rate (maybe lower in the olden timey days) but some girls now ask for 2 bills outright on top of the house fee. I have negotiated that, either successfully, or to get a slightly lower price, or to get services that normally aren't offered. Why is this topic off limits?
-
12-07-25 02:02 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 1165Ageless Spa
Ageless Spa gives an eexcellent massage as well. All though it is hardly ever mentioned.
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 21:46 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 66Zen Amelia
Change of pace of review content here. Have been to this place a few times over the past few weeks. It's not as busy as before which I like, but good experience overall. I've actually had a shoulder injury and have needed some shoulder and back relief. I know most of us are here for the fun but I actually got a grade A professional massage from Xi Xi. She took her time, got a full front and back massage with no rush, and was even offered hot stone. I like my fun but on occasion I like being rubbed on until I fall asleep. I felt like a million bucks after. I actually tipped 80 because I felt so good.
For fun, we all know what the other places offer. But for a good massage, Alexandria KY and Summer spa in Florence ky, and in Cincy Summit, Risen Day, but I'm adding Zen to the list of great massages. I was impressed. Will repeat.
-
12-06-25 21:43 #17589Banned Member

Posts: 101Sakura donation
All I'm saying is that every time I go I never know in advance exactly how much I will be donating. Someone coming from out of town might not realize that negotiating can be part of the experience. Those donating in advance have never experienced that?
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 21:15 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 353Anna sakura
Headed back over to Sakura for a one on one with anna.
Incredible little ass on her, bubble butt athletic look.
Baby, daty, reverse cowgirl to cowgirl finished doggie.
Will repeat.
-
12-06-25 13:40 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 337Anal
The girls change the 1st of every month and tbat would depend on the girls so you would have to go and fund out then report back.
Originally Posted by Buttholelover
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 10:16 #17586Senior Member

Posts: 451Donations
It was established long ago how to discuss differences nations. It's right there at the top on the abbreviations page:
Originally Posted by Johnnyranto
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cus...=Abbreviations
-
12-06-25 09:58 #17585Senior Member

Posts: 393Tip
I ventured out today after a self imposed hiatus from the hobby due to various reasons. Asked for Kelly. She was thin, pretty and had a great set of man-mades. She almost looked like the fake pics you see in all the AMP ads. Standard menu plus a bonus for me today. I always just fo the HH rate and give the girl 160 on top right when I walk in. That way they don't leave after the lame massage and negotiation. I just skip the massage and go straight to the reason I'm there. I like to get in, get off and then get out.
Originally Posted by Johnnyranto
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 09:44 #17584Regular Member

Posts: 11Is Anal available at Sakura?
Would like to know, before I check it out. Never been.
-
12-05-25 23:58 #17583Banned Member

Posts: 101Sakura donation
Not sure why the donation is not a topic of active discussion. My (limited) experience is that it was 160 base rate (maybe lower in the olden timey days) but some girls now ask for 2 bills outright on top of the house fee. I have negotiated that, either successfully, or to get a slightly lower price, or to get services that normally aren't offered. Why is this topic off limits?
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 18:21 #17582Senior Member

Posts: 221If you get extras at the steakhouse, let me know.
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 15:58 #17581Senior Member

Posts: 337Sakura
As Sgorka said, hand over the entire amount when taken to the room. She'll come back prepared. To find out what that amount is simply type Sakura in the Search Thread drop down box at the top of this page and read a few pages and it will be quite clear how to proceed. Have fun!
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 13:52 #17580Senior Member

Posts: 598Sakura
You can Google for Sakura. Just remember that it is Sakura Foot Spa and not Sakura Steakhouse.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 12:48 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 1420Some info
DFK= Deep French kiss. After handing over donation they will leave. Just give them the entire amount, tip and all. They will know. Get undressed and sit on edge of bed. They will get to work when You come in.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 12:31 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 355Who.
Probably was responding to the this post.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...655&viewfull=1#post7461655.
Ob.









Reply With Quote






