Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 18558
-
12-04-25 18:06 #17568Senior Member

Posts: 1165Sunflower
I posted on her a few weeks ago. She is a rip-off. Changed an hour to half then wantEd more for a handjob. I couldn't even finish with her as she ilhas zero personality and was to worried of the next customer.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 15:16 #17567Senior Member

Posts: 489Sunflower
I had a recent dream about Sunflower. The dream was very mediocre. I got this chick who was about 40, slender and bordering on skinny, wearing glasses, and was kind of a geek both in appearance and how she came across. I would not have paid much attention to her if I saw her somewhere in real life. She was annoying.
But, I didn't have the time or inclination to shop around, so I flashed some Ulysses Grants and a cover to make it clear I expected more than a massage.
I'm surprised my little soldier stood at attention for as long as it did. I got bored with her after a bit, withdrew, and self-finished.
I don't plan to go back. You're better off going to Sakura where they'll at least have some nice and tight young bodies there.
-
12-04-25 10:24 #17566Senior Member

Posts: 386Post already taken down. Sounds like you had something to be nervous about. HB out.
Originally Posted by IronBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 09:08 #17565Regular Member

Posts: 2She's Safe
I saw her last year. Location made me nervous, but everything was fine. Definitely a pleaser.
-
12-04-25 05:47 #17564Senior Member

Posts: 119Sexy mature blonde?
Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://tryst.link/massage/massage-bodywork-escort
Says that she wants first contact by tryst messaging system. Last time she was in town she was in blue ash. Unable to find other information on her. Those things combined make me nervous.
-
12-04-25 05:16 #17563Senior Member

Posts: 346Pleasant surprise
I like that. Black skirt. No panties. I like that too. Been wanting to get out to this place.
Originally Posted by Doingitmyway
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 20:58 #17562Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura 4 hand
Had some time to kill so headed over to Sakura.
Asked for Judy and was offered 4 hand with Anna.
When door shut it was on, non stop.
It was incredible, daty both, BBBJ both mish and doggie.
Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.
I felt assaulted.
Both have really nice bodies, smell fresh.
Anna has a perfect little bubble butt.
Judy has perfect natural tits and nice ass.
Will repeat when I recover.
-
12-03-25 20:39 #17561Senior Member

Posts: 919Yeah sure LOL.
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 19:44 #17560Senior Member

Posts: 2248Sakura
The December trio at Sakura have never visited before per Mimi.
Originally Posted by Belden36
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 12:57 #17559Senior Member

Posts: 36Angela
Very interested in someone helping out with this one. Been waiting all year for Angela to roll back in. Been to Sakura many times and saw many girls but Angela really made an impression. Right up there with Mimi.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 12:41 #17558Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10It's probably a combination of luck, good connections and being super careful.
Originally Posted by Otljoin1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 11:55 #17557Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks so much
Knowing this place is safe is more than enough for me. Thanks everyone!
-
12-03-25 10:50 #17556Senior Member

Posts: 70Spot on!! Be grateful.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 09:52 #17555Senior Member

Posts: 71Bullet Proof Sakura
It is called "Street Taxes". They are paying the Colerain Township LEO. Common in Cities like Chicago, New York, Miami and New Orleans.
Originally Posted by Otljoin1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 09:41 #17554Senior Member

Posts: 2248Move Along
This is not something that's discussed. If you would like to argue about it, move this conversation to the octagon. Otherwise, please move along.
Originally Posted by Otljoin1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






