Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 27131
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #25796

    Mimi MK - Guess the girl

    Mimi MK https://10tenclub.com/view/12042 - it's not her first time in New York. She was here back in July 2024. She looks ridiculously hotter than before and the price increase matches it. Could you guess who she was before?

  2. #25795

    Tsukiji Transport Hub

    Checking Canada pussy hub now Paradise. Cc.

    📍NYC (3 babes):

    ➕ Minami MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$360. Aka Kaiya R8 slim pussy.

    🆕 Potential match found: Minami-MK ↔ Minami ELM https://www.elm6688.com/view/26802 - 94%.

    ➕ Mia MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $260/$320/$400.

    ➕ Ruru SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/27018 $240/$300/$360 - nice tits.

    📍Flushing (1 babe):

    ➕ Sienna PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/sienna $300/$400/$500 - useless no face pics but body is fantastic 5'7 J girl.


    📍Canada (1 babe): we've gone international

    ➕ Sora PP-R https://privateparadise.cc/2025/11/2...030-45-60mins/ $260/$300/$400/$600 - this one is pretty hot. I already crawled it so this was the newest one. They've got like ~18 girls up there. This is the same company as xiao-dimsum when I looked at the model details. I think there's another site with a lot of J girls but I can't find it.





    💬 Omakase:

    📍NYC (16 babes):
    ⭐ Aya R8 - She is one of the prettiest pussy around. #NBC. she lost som weight and looked amazing
    ⭐ itsukamomooka PPC - tiny pussy club slight #RTB, easy to talk to, braces and tongue ring
    ⭐ Kiyo MK - super tight pussy and tight ass
    ⭐ Koharu PPC - Good CIP girl is back. Great service, DC didn't work out I guess and she's back
    ⭐ Mashiro SE - Skinny and can get fucked hard. So small and tight
    ⭐ Mashu R8 - perfect innie pussy
    ⭐ Miho PPC - tight ass tight pussy, little annoying at times
    ⭐ Momo MK - no intel - could fuck her but probably fuck the Minami girl first
    ⭐ Rita PPC - Always a great time with this one. passionate cip
    ⭐ Sarah PPC - She is a pretty girl, has some weird habits of wiping often though. Maybe it was the taco I ate before I fucked her. $200/$300 on BB and $300 asking for video. not sure if she bends
    ⭐ Sena R8 - perfect C tits a little RBF at times
    ⭐ Ruki R8 - pervert special at age 18. confirmed by someone
    ⭐ Kyoka PPC - great body on this one. anyone got some DIP intel?
    ⭐ Mia MK - big tits Bahn-mi
    ⭐ Ruru SE - pretty cute and innocent for the CIP DIP
    ⭐ Minami MK - Gonna have to DIP this one slight #RTB slim and tight

  3. #25794

    O' Canada!

    Quote Originally Posted by JstlMX  [View Original Post]
    Drop knowledge on all the Canadian sites man!!
    LOL I just started to look. DK usually checks it often.

    https://privateparadise.cc/ - (I only care about J girls so I ignored the rest for Chinese Korean Vietnamese). - I see Maho. Tifa, and I think the 1010 Karina girl in 7th pic. Damn the attached pic really lowers the resolution. Only Richmond and Burnaby have more J girls.

    https://xiao-dimsum.com/ - I thought this was a separate site but it's just a different website layout with the same models. wtf.
    Maho showed up in 2 different websites lol
    https://privateparadise.cc/2025/10/29/japanese-726250-350-45030-45-60mins/
    https://xiao-dimsum.com/sayuki-%e5%b7%a5%e8%97%a4%e7%be%8e%e9%bb%9b/


    There was a "Strawberry" something but I can't find it or something Sweetwhatever. DK may know it.

    There are a few others on. https://rentry.co/kgirls#vancouver.

    Toronto too - this seems dead but I think am missing one large site with a lot of J girls. If someone knows it, I will add it.

    so far this is just a pet project while I do other stuff on my computer. It's kind fun though just to see all these J pussy pics coming and going.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paradisecc.jpg‎  

  4. #25793
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Ohio? OMG, I should add those crazy sites. I saw Chicago before too. I'm adding a couple of Canadian sites since they have some nicer looking girls. I recognize a few that's been in NYC.
    Drop knowledge on all the Canadian sites man!!

  5. #25792
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Haha no need, your brain is still best. I'm just dropping in sometimes when it needs a boost. She didn't come here so I have no opinion but she is actually coming from Columbus, Ohio most recently as Nako. One didn't like her. One person did but wouldn't repeat. So 50/50 on her.
    Ohio? OMG, I should add those crazy sites. I saw Chicago before too. I'm adding a couple of Canadian sites since they have some nicer looking girls. I recognize a few that's been in NYC.

  6. #25791
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    LOL damn you must have been collecting data long time. I don't have data that far back but I only remember few of her face pics.

    Was she good?
    Haha no need, your brain is still best. I'm just dropping in sometimes when it needs a boost. She didn't come here so I have no opinion but she is actually coming from Columbus, Ohio most recently as Nako. One didn't like her. One person did but wouldn't repeat. So 50/50 on her.

  7. #25790
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Met Ruki for an hour today. As advertised, young 18 year old Japanese girl. MSOG BB CIP. Half hearted BJ and couldn't go too deep as I'm a bit thick. Nice girl but was a bit shy, inexperienced and a dead fish as she just laid there, so it wasn't the best experience. She'll probably get better over time, as you guys break her in more LOL.
    LOL been there. Its what my buddy criticizes me for as only going for optifucks. I personally love the tiny sub 5 ft under 100 pounds girls. But many times those girls cannot handle a thick cock, not sure ifa longer is better but many have not allowed a full penetration. One K-Girl once said to me "your cock hurt me, too big".

  8. #25789
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Met Ruki for an hour today. As advertised, young 18 year old Japanese girl. MSOG BB CIP. Half hearted BJ and couldn't go too deep as I'm a bit thick. Nice girl but was a bit shy, inexperienced and a dead fish as she just laid there, so it wasn't the best experience. She'll probably get better over time, as you guys break her in more LOL.
    Ha! What did you expect well you put your Big Dick inside of an 18 year old with that Well Hung cock! LOL.

  9. #25788
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Should be Aiko MissKyoto around Oct 22.
    LOL damn you must have been collecting data long time. I don't have data that far back but I only remember few of her face pics.

    Was she good?

  10. #25787

    Ruki at RS8

    Met Ruki for an hour today. As advertised, young 18 year old Japanese girl. MSOG BB CIP. Half hearted BJ and couldn't go too deep as I'm a bit thick. Nice girl but was a bit shy, inexperienced and a dead fish as she just laid there, so it wasn't the best experience. She'll probably get better over time, as you guys break her in more LOL.

  11. #25786
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Looks kind of familiar.

    ➕ mayo PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mayo $240/$320/$380/$580.
    Should be Aiko MissKyoto around Oct 22.

  12. #25785

    Spicy Mayo?

    Looks kind of familiar.

    ➕ mayo PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mayo $240/$320/$380/$580.

  13. #25784
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of video clips, anyone have a link to the JAV Nanami from 2024 (DK's favorite) made? And the one that storyteller Riho made? I remember they were posted here but I lost track of them.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=PRED-690

    https://senzuri.tube/embed/10332253/?promo=26838

  14. #25783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    I saved her video clip anyway because I'm a scholar and want a complete archived ad for her LOL.
    Speaking of video clips, anyone have a link to the JAV Nanami from 2024 (DK's favorite) made? And the one that storyteller Riho made? I remember they were posted here but I lost track of them.

  15. #25782

    Emma's back the big tits Japanese one

    She was Emma SE also but did spent time at PPC. Just picking up the first one.

    📍NYC (1 babe):

    ➕ Emma R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/26992 $260/$320/$380.

    🆕 Potential match found: Emma-R8 ↔ Olivia PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/olivia - 100%.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape