Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 494
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Any one partake on any of her new girls and can recommend?

    Or is this QOD org a bust now??
    Anybody tried Universe or hope?

  2. #418

    New year

    Any one partake on any of her new girls and can recommend?

    Or is this QOD org a bust now??

  3. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by Surge84  [View Original Post]
    Sunny did the same thing to me two nights ago. Total rob, she has an amazing body, but did not deliver the service agreed on.
    Holy shit, has anyone had a good experience with her?

  4. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by GBenson3  [View Original Post]
    Any chance Mercedes / Ryder is coming back?

    Want to see her she's hot as hell.
    She said she was thinking about January.

  5. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Going to see Lily tonight. I haven't seen her in awhile. How's she now? Still BBFS?

    On a side note, response time has been better.
    How was Lily? Did she BBFS and how was her service?

  6. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Mercedes / Ryder awhile ago since they're friends. Molly overstayed her visa and was denied entry LOL.
    Any chance Mercedes / Ryder is coming back?

    Want to see her she's hot as hell.

  7. #413

    Lily

    Going to see Lily tonight. I haven't seen her in awhile. How's she now? Still BBFS?

    On a side note, response time has been better.

  8. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Enspiredz28  [View Original Post]
    No, the QOD Molly143 was a thick white Canadian girl. She was bad ass, not sure what happened to her but still have awesome videos of her.
    I talked to Mercedes / Ryder awhile ago since they're friends. Molly overstayed her visa and was denied entry LOL.

  9. #411

    Angel and hope

    Hello guys since sunny is a BUST anyone tried angel or hope with positive feedback?

    Are they still BBFS if yes what is the upchage.

    Sometimes I want to take a break from BB Korean MILF service queens.

    TIA.

  10. #410

    Molly143

    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Is the Molly mentioned above the same as Molly143 on PD?
    No, the QOD Molly143 was a thick white Canadian girl. She was bad ass, not sure what happened to her but still have awesome videos of her.

  11. #409
    Sunny did the same thing to me two nights ago. Total rob, she has an amazing body, but did not deliver the service agreed on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's very pretty and a true skinner. Her bbj skills are ok. She uses her hands too much during BBBJ. QoD has top tier girls but sunny is probably the worst! She pulled the same BS on me when she was with meganmodels. Sunny is a time waster, I asked to fuck for most of the session and she just said she wasn't ready. I even got up and asked her to come to the edge of the bed and she refused. She used her adorable demeanor to waste my time, when I would get upset and told her she's wasting my time I want to fuck, she gave me an adorable face and asked me if she I think she's prety. With 5 minutes left she is about to get on top and then goes back to giving me a blowjob. My time was up and I told her at least let me bust a nut, and I told her to jerk me. She wasted 40 minutes of my time and didn't provide full service. She did the same under Megan models, she used the same excuse, I'm new I'm shy. Etc. Looks she's 8, she's tiny and very pretty, perfect spinner body, service 0! I wasn't going to rape her to get full service if someone is wondering why I just didn't stick my dick in her.

  12. #408

    Sunny aka Zoey from Megan

    She's very pretty and a true skinner. Her bbj skills are ok. She uses her hands too much during BBBJ. QoD has top tier girls but sunny is probably the worst! She pulled the same BS on me when she was with meganmodels. Sunny is a time waster, I asked to fuck for most of the session and she just said she wasn't ready. I even got up and asked her to come to the edge of the bed and she refused. She used her adorable demeanor to waste my time, when I would get upset and told her she's wasting my time I want to fuck, she gave me an adorable face and asked me if she I think she's prety. With 5 minutes left she is about to get on top and then goes back to giving me a blowjob. My time was up and I told her at least let me bust a nut, and I told her to jerk me. She wasted 40 minutes of my time and didn't provide full service. She did the same under Megan models, she used the same excuse, I'm new I'm shy. Etc. Looks she's 8, she's tiny and very pretty, perfect spinner body, service 0! I wasn't going to rape her to get full service if someone is wondering why I just didn't stick my dick in her.

  13. #407

    New girls: Chanel & Ophelia

    Anyone end up giving either one a go?

    Their response time has gotten much worse with me LOL.

    They'll only respond with one word text and are just the worst at scheduling now.

    Chanel kind of looked mid but Ophelia looks incredibly sexy.

  14. #406

    Not the Current One

    Quote Originally Posted by Grail47  [View Original Post]
    Is the Molly mentioned above the same as Molly143 on PD?
    QOD has a tendency to recycle profiles and I'm fairly certain that it was a different Molly referenced in this post back when this thread was created.

    I don't know exactly when the current Molly assumed the profile but think it has been about a year, so any posts about her before that are referencing a different chick.

  15. #405

    Question about Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd start a thread for QoD so we don't have to scour through the other threads for intel on these girls LOL.

    It is my understanding that they have three bookers: Dahlia, Krystle, and Thomas and run two different locations in SFV: one on Balboa and another in Sherman Oaks. But I have seen them advertise girls in OC and in LV so idk for sure. I've personally experienced some issues with the three different bookers double booking girls and some schedule cluster fucks but for the most part my experience has been mostly smooth with little issues. Rates and services are pretty consistent, 300 hr GFE. But I've seen them charge 400 hr for some girls. Most of the girls are more than willing to do BBFS.

    I'll start off with a list and some intel on the girls I've seen through this booker...
    Is the Molly mentioned above the same as Molly143 on PD?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape