Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 5570
-
12-08-25 22:14 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 67Carolina Charm
Saw her a few years back. Can be a little tricky to coordinate with her, can get cold feet. DM me if you have seen her and let's share notes. May make an effort to see her again soon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-555e54dfa3da
-
12-08-25 17:57 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 67Plenty of girls on there are captain Ahab hunting for the Moby (Money) Dick whale. Wanting someone to pay thousands for absolutely nothing in return besides some dinners. Eventually one chump will sign up for it, so the patient fisherman girls sit and wait weeks / months.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 16:25 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 138Kay
Originally Posted by Raider887
[View Original Post]
Thanks. I guess she's either looking for a unicorn, or she's just using the site for giggles / for validation.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 12:01 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 869SA Referrals
I no longer have the free time to hunt with the new environment we are in SA seems to be the safest bet. Looking for any solid SB preferable that host. I know we keep the great ones in our back pockets and don't share so I'm willing to pay a referral fee instead of blowing money and time on the site. Anyone with some hidden Jem's DM me.
-
12-08-25 09:59 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 223Precious
I found Precious on a dating site and recognized her pictures from Seeking. I currently don't subscribe. Reached out to her and she indicated that she was pay to play. Quoted me $450 for BBJ and FS. The vibe I got was that she wasn't GFE and she would be bolting once I nutted. Has anyone else taken her for a test drive and were you able to negotiate a better rate?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-9a4a8e6338ff
-
12-06-25 22:47 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 575Helen
Helen is thinking of visiting the Raleigh area. Let me know if interested so I can pass it on to her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-78bb1534679b
-
12-06-25 20:55 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 204SB is built on credits which I stay away from like the plague. They also seemed to me to have a ton of fake profiles. Fakes combined with credits led to a bad experience for me but glad it worked for you.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 06:19 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 96Some success and SB and SDM
I left SA as a premium member several years ago. I got cancelled several times for inappropriate language etc. I joined SB and SDM several years ago. I travel a great deal and have found both to be effective especially with their newer members tab. I have found most the girls use multiple sites so not utilizing SB has not been a problem for me. Never accused by either site of violating the terms of usage of the site.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 10:58 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 67Seeking vs SB
This is more curiosity than anything, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone post about experiences with dates from SB and only see Seeking. I have looked, but usually spend time with SB (very limited success, but still fun), and am curious why it doesn't seem more popular. Am I wasting my time and should switch over?
-
12-05-25 09:52 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 49Those pics are extremely outdated. Anyone spending that kind of money is going to be severly disappointed when they interact with this girl in person.
Originally Posted by MrEMass
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 14:20 #5290Regular Member

Posts: 6SouthernBelle is now on Tryst under the name Chloe Grace - https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-grace
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
In her early 20's she did some porn under the names Jessi Rhodes or Jessie Rhodes. She had an OF under AnnaKabana but deactivated it.
-
12-04-25 01:27 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 427DTF, 400, might be able to host. Didn't try to negotiate. She's very cute but decided not to pursue for personal reasons.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 21:52 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 161Resending my list of recent SB contacts
I forgot to include the direct links from SA so let me resend the list of SBs I recently connected with on cell numbers but have not met:
Sarai (20 yo, seems friendly but probably high $$.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-57fcfeb9bb29
Kaylee (20 yo, I arranged a coffee M & G and she wanted to upgrade to a full course dinner, which I probably will do. Let me know if anyone has met her).
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-f0e5426df961
Ali (24, dtf but too heavy for me).
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-79ded2c75ee6
Luna (29, probably high $$, might be too much to deal with).
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-3ef36328e0c6
Drew (24, wanted 500 for a hotel date, I decided not to negotiate).
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-ec989fa22416
Lola (28, anyone have a history with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-0229b1d187d4
Kenzi (26, connected quickly but not responding to texts).
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-f026608f46e7
Lex (25, followed up aggressively with me. Dtf with a history of kink. Seems to be an ex-dancer. Can host occasionally).
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-85f0d289b1f9
-
12-02-25 12:41 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 585Absolutely. They don't need to do live decoy stings in NC, so I'm pretty confident you'll never meet a cop at a M&G to discuss terms. The important thing is to not have discussed anything sexual and monetary in messaging before you go to any meet.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 09:05 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 204I sort of doubt you would see a sting operation coming through Seeking. Nevertheless, there is plenty of other crazy crap that can happen. But yes, I always make it a habit to try an M&G first, even just for 10 minutes or so. Also, always avoid any electronic or paper trail about money-for-sex exchange. Do those things in person.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




