Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 44203
-
12-05-25 16:46 #41563Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Unique experience with Freya at OA
After a few tough day of work, came down to OA to check out the new entries. Seems like I am a bit late to the show seeing quite a few of you mongers had already seen a few of the girls already, I was lucky I guess that I puts in the appointment for Freya, and I didn't think I needed it really, because the place was empty AF at 3. Emma opened the door as usual, got me into the big room then Freya follow right after as I am just chilling at that sofa wearing a see through brown dress. Look-wise, she is pretty much on Par with Hyuna for those who have had the chance to see her, a true beauty for those who appreciate looks over much anything else, like myself. Small resemblance of Krysten Ritter without that signature nose, long black hair, tats on her wrist, mm C but soft tities that felt like real, bald eagle kitty, and a small Asian butt. Skinny petite body frame.
BJ+CIM: 4/5.
CFS: 5/5.
GFE: 5/5.
HF: 60.
Dono: 160.
She sat on my lap on the couch and chatted with me a bit, real digging that sweet gal energy from her, felt her up a bit at those pair or soft tits, if it wasn't the small imperfection scar, I honestly wouldn't notice they are fake tbh. Exchanged a few sweet kisses while she felt Jr was waken up from his nap, helped it get out of the pants and just had me start off right on the couch with a BJ. To SOLO BOLO, she didn't have a tongue pierce. But the technique was solid though. All suction and nice tongue swirling at the tip, I rushed ahead and try to see how deep she can take my average size, she told me to hold on said she need to prepare LOL, slowly but surely she did went for that DT when she was ready and she did it fairly well with a little gawking DT. All that sweet BJ got JR up and pumped, I picked her up and went for a little DATY on those medium-thin lips, didn't allow finger in as most girl that's on the younger side doesn't, I guess I was still doing it right, she was wet and ready only with a short amount of work, she suited me up with the cover and for a change I went in for a little LFK and went in mish first for the 1st time in a long time, I don't know was it just the passionate performance she put up or I just felt connect with her, It didn't felt like my normal AMP visits, more like a date if I am being blunt. That WOP was real nice and tight as expected, got in a little hair pull K9 in front of the mirror, got her calling me hubby in no time. Really like that BJ she gave, so I when I am close I return JR back into her mouth for a decent size deposit. After she give me the typical hot-towel treatment after the clean up, we laid in the bed for some nice cuddle session, and I think I dozed off a bit and it was Emma that came in and woke us up. Real sweet session, didn't get a massage no, but this visit to OA felt different from my typical other ones. She is real sweet, and she told me after this few month she is going to take an extended break, so I am going to come back for more visits before she leaves.
Happy mongering.
-
12-05-25 13:07 #41562Regular Member

Posts: 5BW Lulu
Stopped by BW last night hoping to get a nice massage before the holiday madness. Asked for Jessica but she was booked up, Mindy paired me up with one of the newer girls named Lulu. Looks mid 30's but also the lighting in there makes it hard to tell. She's got a friendly personality and her English is good enough to have a basic conversation. Massage was very good, although she prefers doing the elbow thing that kind of hurts if you're not used to strong massages. Not enough teasing before the flip which was a bummer, and the entire time after she was just staring at the clock which ruined the mood a bit. Only OTC touching, but she listened to my instructions about how I like my HJ so points for that. Overall I would say the experience was 7/10 for the good massage and HE, just needs to take some lessons from Jessica for her service. Paid HF and gave 60 dono.
-
12-05-25 09:40 #41561Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Asia spa (Lake Forest) * YiYi
Dropped by to see what's new. Bumped in to Yiyi. She is about 5'6 130. Nice hand and finger massage. Took off her panties and started rubbing my cock. Pulled her hair away from her neck and stretched out with some non rush BBJ and HJ cock worshipping with lots of spit, gagging and mouth fucking with her on her knees and back. Multiple positions and CIM finish. Loves to get pounded.
-
12-05-25 09:13 #41560Senior Member

Posts: 1622HJ only places
Five star, Sakura, bw, sh. Any others added to the list that won't break the bank? Trying to save up for the big old red fat man.
I would add Royalty.
-
12-05-25 08:42 #41559Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Lumina at Garden
I went to see Lumina at Garden Spa based on your review, and she was fucking awesome! $70 / $160 the hour combo. She's about 5'2", 110 lbs, sexy Asian, with a pretty face, natural C cups, and she was eager to please.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
We started right away with DFK as she let me fondle those tits of hers, making it clear that we were going to have some fun. She gave me a firm massage to get my muscles all relaxed. Then she dove into a slow, sloppy, BBBJ with tons of BLS, tongue slapping, and good suction. She really took her time, wanting to please and make me feel good. It felt incredible, like she wanted to suck my soul out my cock.
After that, we got into some slow, sensual CFS; CG, RCG, MISH, K9. She was tight, warm, and let me take my time, no rush. I finished in her mouth, CIM. The whole session was slow, sensual, very passionate, making sure I was fully satisfied. I had a great time and I'll be back very soon, to try summer or Susan. Both were begging for it before I left.
-
12-05-25 03:14 #41558Senior Member

Posts: 30If she could swallow the load. LOL.
Originally Posted by TeaForAll
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 02:52 #41557Senior Member

Posts: 3088 Skin Lulu
I wanted to see Sophie as I read a good review about her but she was not available, then booker offered Lulu. I did not book in advance. Lulu looks young and body looks good so I decided to give her a try.
She is around 5'4 and 110 lbs I guess. Age wise late 20's but looks like in her mid 20's. Long black hair and C cups tits in a black dress.
In the room Lulu immediately gave me a light kiss and asked if I was coming to the gym (I did wear a set of sports compression clothes but actually I did not plan to go to the gym). She rubbed her hands all over me then pulled my neck for a deeper kiss. I told her a half hour was all the time I had and gave her the donation and tips. When she came back the fun immediately began. More LFKs and then she directed me to lean against the table and proceeded to drop to her knees and start what amounted to a pretty solid BBBJ.
After a few minutes I gave her the tap and she crawled up on the table and directed me to enter her. She left me rub her trimmed pussy and insert a finger to check the lubricity. All seemed good to go so I proceeded to slowly find a rhythm. She told me to go slow but eventually we worked everything in and she didn't restrict the depth after a few minutes. What came next was a panoply of positions, Mish, sideways, doggie. Back to mish. She was an eager and willing participant and talked a bit dirty to help the process.
We finished at just about exactly on the half hour but there was no rush. She cleaned me up. Helped me get dressed and gave me some hugs and kisses on the way out, telling me to not forget her and to come back and see her.
All in all a thumbs up.
-
12-05-25 01:41 #41556OceanDrift47Guest
Jenny from Du Calme
Went to Du Calme early afternoon yesterday and tried Jenny. That was my first time here and I had a fun time, so I guess I should write a review for her. She is very cute with a nice slim body, black long hair, and enhanced D cups.
We started with a shower, which was pretty simple and with some teasing. Back to the room, I was asked if I wanted a massage first or after; I opted in for massage first. The massage was ok, she spent some time working the hamstrings and glutes, which for me is always great because I suck at stretching.
Main event: Jenny got undressed and she has a shaved kitty. She started a cat bath and oral festivities. She pressed her tits on my back when she kissed my ears and neck which felt good. Then she had me on 4's and gave me a nice rimming job. Flipped over and she began BBJ and BLS for several minutes and literally felt like heaven. 69'd afterwards for several minutes and got a taste of her sweet shaved kitty up close. Cover went on, and she began in ACG and started going to town. Guys, she is super wet and has quite the endurance. Switched to missionary, and then finished standing missionary. For me, there's nothing that turns me on more than watching her breasts bounce up and down as I pound her in standing missionary. Jenny is very sensual and aims to please, and can definitely take it. Finished in the bag, got cleaned up, and made my way out.
Really nice time overall.
-
12-05-25 00:24 #41555Senior Member

Posts: 309The Power of "No"
Well said, DRD. Be kind and pleasant but don't be afraid to say "no" to overly enthusiastic dono expectations. I don't like negotiating either but until you're both on the same page regarding dono, somebody's be let down. I just walked out on Vivi at Massage 2018 for that very reason.
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
Oh well. Next!
-
12-05-25 00:02 #41554Senior Member

Posts: 334Oh man, come on just report it so that we all can understand. This $. . $$ L1 L2 don't make any sense.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 23:03 #41553Senior Member

Posts: 870Detox Spot
Has anyone ever got a massage from Suzi at Detox Spot? Heard she's skinny petite, age? Pretty? Service? BTW, Sunday Samantha Works she's really pretty last time I seen her was a couple years ago, bust she's back she was young cute Latina. Just saying if your interested, call first Sunday*.
-
12-04-25 20:34 #41552Senior Member

Posts: 32Jenny from Lucky Pavailion.
Yeah, she always tries to go for my bootyhole. I do see her regularly but I need some variety LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 20:14 #41551Senior Member

Posts: 273Tustin Tustin. New spot.
Glad I check out Daisy.
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Ero.../13297101.html
Cute girls that work here. I got Helen. Slim 30's. Long hair. Nice c cups. Very good He total $180 with house fee.
Will repeat. Ask for the new girl. The other ones on rotation. New girl always satisfies at this place!
-
12-04-25 19:44 #41550Senior Member

Posts: 142Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Chiapet93
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 19:21 #41549Senior Member

Posts: 637There seem to be separate silos of expectation. For HE's, places like Sakura, Five Star, BW etc. they consider 60 a MINIMUM. But other places like they happily take 50 or even 40. This is HE. For FS, there are the places like True Health and LL where the grannies want 180, but there are plenty of places where they ask 140-160 and you can go for 120. There are other places where 100 is, and possibly even 80. The really funny thing is, is that the looks of the girls and services provided do not correspond to the prices. Some of the cutest girls with the best service are 100, and some of the worst experiences with older ladies packing a few too many pounds are 180. It all comes down to what they think they can get out of you. The next time someone asks for 180, I will tell them no thanks, I don't need any special services, just do little more massage.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






