Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 25056
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Qv787  [View Original Post]
    I know she was scamming a few years back. Has anyone seen her since? I know she had a kid since then but IDK if I want to risk it. Anyone tried? Her number on the add will give you her info.

    Thanks in advance.
    I try to pretend I want to see her again just to see if she would be okay with car date. But she insists on incall so she can get to know me. So I told her I feel more comfortable with car date and she insist on selling content. So I would not trust her.

  2. #23660
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She has a gut on her, and her face is haggard. Saw her once for BBBJ cim. She was literally across the street from PC. Had to park 2 blocks away and wait on the porch for her to let me in. Place was a dump. She is definitely not worth the price she's asking.
    A few weeks back I came to MA for business and was searching for something and all of the ones I reached out to didn't respond. Except her. When she came to my hotel I just shook my head. But I just used her for what she was there for and sent her on her way. I may be out this way for a while and have been searching. But it has been slim pickings. Many of the ads have been bogus and I have been bombarded with the "cartel" texts. LOL.

  3. #23659

  4. #23658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    Area code 774 was created in 2001. It covers Central and Southeastern Massachusetts including Worcester, New Bedford, Fall River, and Cape Cod. Hope that clarifies the confusion.
    I just assumed that it was, seeing that's the only burner app. That I use.

    Sorry about the confusion.

  5. #23657
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Has she's changed her ways? Becca

    I know she was scamming a few years back. Has anyone seen her since? I know she had a kid since then but IDK if I want to risk it. Anyone tried? Her number on the add will give you her info.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #23656

    Area Code 774

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    That's not true. I've had 774 prefix since 2003 when I got my cell phone.
    Area code 774 was created in 2001. It covers Central and Southeastern Massachusetts including Worcester, New Bedford, Fall River, and Cape Cod. Hope that clarifies the confusion.

  7. #23655
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know that. It is also a Mass area code for Worcester area.
    It's a lot more than just Worcester. It's like half of Mass that has 774, including basically all of Bristol county and the Cape. It has nothing to do with Google Voice.

  8. #23654
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    774 is a Google Voice prefix.
    That's not true. I've had 774 prefix since 2003 when I got my cell phone.

  9. #23653

    Throat demon

    I have seen this add for quite some time before, the menu is good, is she reliable?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...o/836404232567

  10. #23652
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    This has to be TGTBT right? Face pics and all up and down the ad but has a 774 area code. Anyone manage to see her?
    For a TGTBT girl, she is expending considerable effort to prevent us from seeing what her body looks like.

  11. #23651
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    774 is a Google Voice prefix.
    I didn't know that. It is also a Mass area code for Worcester area.

  12. #23650
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    774 is a Google Voice prefix.
    No it isn't, it's a Massachusetts area code. Centrail and southern MA, specifically. Overlaps with 508.

  13. #23649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    This has to be TGTBT right? Face pics and all up and down the ad but has a 774 area code. Anyone manage to see her?
    774 is a Google Voice prefix.

  14. #23648

    Goth girl

    This has to be TGTBT right? Face pics and all up and down the ad but has a 774 area code. Anyone manage to see her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251204-135524_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #23647

    I've seen her a few times

    These pics are not her.

    But she is blonde and she is a thick one. I wouldn't call her fat by any stretch. Hosts put of an apartment. Quiet neighborhood. Place is clean. The tines I've seen her we had to go at it in the loving room on the couch which I am not a fan of. BJ skills are good. She does a little too much of that tongue flicking thing but when she's going its great. Fiv is forbidden and even rubbing her is met eith resistance but she seems to get into FS. She is a sweetheart and I've never felt like she was phoning anything in.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    Screenshot of Kelly's skip the games post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/790368800412

    Any info? I've searched but did not find anything.

    Thanks & if I see her I'll post the report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape