Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 25053
-
12-04-25 07:59 #23643Senior Member

Posts: 143Mandy
From what used to be an out of this world blowjob, has turned into something that I don't want to pay for. I haven't noticed anything about her appearance that's different from the last few years but the performance is absolutely cratered.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 20:45 #23642Senior Member

Posts: 738Mandy
Has anyone seen Mandy recently, like within the last week or two? Saw a recent review on the other site that had some very concerning things to say about her current physical condition. Of course it sounded like the person was upset about the overall session so they could have been exaggerating things, but if what they said is true it doesn't bode well.
-
12-03-25 14:51 #23641Senior Member

Posts: 129Think I remember someone said it wasn't her photo's that's posted and that she's little heavier in person. Reached out one time got crickets haven't bothered since.
Originally Posted by MAbored
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 11:10 #23640Senior Member

Posts: 4548Kelly
Check page 40 and 41 look for #23033 and 23050. Both are clear reviews of Kelly.
Originally Posted by MAbored
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 08:41 #23639Senior Member

Posts: 70Kelly 401-xxx-9664
Screenshot of Kelly's skip the games post.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/790368800412
Any info? I've searched but did not find anything.
Thanks & if I see her I'll post the report.
-
12-03-25 08:36 #23638Senior Member

Posts: 70Any info on Kelly 401-xxx-9664
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/790368800412
I've used the search and could not find anything. She's blonde, hosts somewhere along the Providence-Johnson line.
I tried to upload a screenshot but it just keeps cycling.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
12-01-25 22:17 #23637Senior Member

Posts: 470Thamk you
Thank you the big head had brain fog and the little head took over LOL.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 19:13 #23636Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks I appreciate that!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 18:39 #23635Senior Member

Posts: 4548Snowbunny
I message her back in June or July. She told me she no longer seeing client. She only selling content now. So I think I deleted her number after that. Sorry.
Originally Posted by GreekGolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 18:01 #23634Regular Member

Posts: 19Pawtucket snowbunny
Anyone know what happened to her? Little spinner PM me if you have any contact info thanks!
-
11-30-25 19:25 #23633Senior Member

Posts: 487Has anyone seen jazzmyn lately
Not enough ass on the boards.
Has anyone seen her as of late.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/873607715392
-
11-30-25 18:13 #23632Senior Member

Posts: 126Sugar
Being that she posts in multiple states at the same time and uses different phone numbers, I'd be hesitant. It wouldn't surprise me if the first contact requested a deposit.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 16:56 #23631Senior Member

Posts: 4548She's a scam. She be posting in other state like Virginia also. So she will ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 16:17 #23630Senior Member

Posts: 82Yeah she does offer it but at the higher price points she quoted 280 pse Greek.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Someone mentioned 100 qv with the hotel Asians so she is just a different flavor of that.
-
11-30-25 13:36 #23629Senior Member

Posts: 120I inquired about this girl awhile ago. She sounded really mentally off in her ads so I never pulled the trigger. But that ass does look nice. I'd be curious if any has seen her. If she's real (and actually provides good service) or is just a straight up mental patient who makes deranged posts on STG LOL.
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





