Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 40000
-
12-04-25 19:26 #37990Regular Member

Posts: 24Blowing machine
What a blowing machine.
Gianna from the Spa. West Fullerton Avenue. Above average looks. This lady knows how to sucky the ducky. The dexterity of her tongue was flawless. The angles of her neck added more to the experience. I almost had to tell her to slow down. Blessed her with the whole dragon stick when she went spread eagle. God bless her and God bless America.
-
12-04-25 15:38 #37989Senior Member

Posts: 375Yuki
Well I saw her and really liked her. I've seen her 3 times now. She did ask me to review her, and I guess she's asking all her customers to do that. Hence lots of reviews. But my review was sincere. I think initially I was like OK, she's OK looking but not as hot as people say. But as I got my hands on her I think she became better looking because her body is really banging. And her massage style is very erotic. And now I think she's really attractive. But she wears regular clothes and no makeup so the initial impression isn't bombshell. But she's very fit. Love her butt and boobs.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
Yesterday I actually did the 4 hands massage with the girl that's going to cover for her when she goes on vacation next month. That was a very good time. But I just really like the way Yuki looks, and her hands. And I find her whole vibe just very sexy. Great, erotic massage and great prostate massage (best p massage I've had in Chicago for sure). And she has that move where she starts before the flip with a two handed HJ while you're face down.
Anyhoo! Don't take my reviews seriously if you want. I'm more of an L1 guy than full service so it's also a little dependent on what you're into. For now I'm going to keep driving the extra distance to see Yuki.
-
12-04-25 15:38 #37988Senior Member

Posts: 143Move
Assuming it's this one https://www.findtheseven.com/listings/41111.
Originally Posted by VanillaLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 15:17 #37987Senior Member

Posts: 155Where's that spa located? You can send me a dm if you'd like. I'm definitely interested because petite girls are fun!
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 14:55 #37986Senior Member

Posts: 337Too much hype if you ask me. I reported on her a least 5 years ago, great massage, good teasing, but it always ends w L1 finish, not worth it.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 10:42 #37985Senior Member

Posts: 200Appreciate the rec. Emily's been the biggest draw for me just for all the bare stuff.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 08:15 #37984Senior Member

Posts: 989Five days a week. If you like petite girls, 26 year old Vi at Move Spa is smaller that Emily, but does everything covered with no kissing. Nice body and personality. Takes a pounding no problem and I can easily pick her up and bounce her on my dick.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 01:13 #37983Senior Member

Posts: 200I've seen her before, was just wondering if she's actually still currently providing there.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 22:22 #37982Senior Member

Posts: 534Yep, That One
Yeah, that same Yuki. She's been getting a lot of (over) hype lately. There were a couple shill accounts on RM that would gush over her. They must've finally discovered this site, haha. Not to say she's terrible but she's being made out to be the second cumming.
Originally Posted by MikeJones6969
[View Original Post]
The good thing about a reviewer over-hyping a particular provider, that you've already seen, is that you know whose reviews to take with a grain of salt.
-
12-03-25 18:52 #37981Banned Member

Posts: 317Emily
She is great GFE. She did BBBJ than cfs dfk.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:48 #37980Senior Member

Posts: 49Asians love pearly whites
Got to lean back at Chicago Spa on west diversey avenue. Obviously all the credit goes to Linda. Great titts and had no reservations on using them to make the massage that more enjoyable. Felt great on both my back and cock. Not a single tooth was felt. All smooth wet lips and tongue. I gave her a nice pearl necklace in return as a thank you.
-
12-03-25 14:38 #37979Senior Member

Posts: 1605Been there forever. I've never been. Most older reports were older Chinese with L1 offered. I'm sure if you offered more FS would be available.
Originally Posted by HardChris09
[View Original Post]
Read the forum back several pages. There are lots of places talked about here that offer FS. If you went just south of Irving on East side of Pulaski is a papasan place that offers FS. Put Asian Masssge into Google Maps and you will come up with 20 places around that intersection.
-
12-03-25 14:34 #37978Senior Member

Posts: 1605Ya Spa on Lawrence across from the McDonalds near Pulaski.
Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 12:16 #37977Senior Member

Posts: 200Is Emily actually still working there? Haven't seen a report of her there in months prior to this one.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
Emily is young, petite, pretty solid looks and fan favorite performance.
-
12-03-25 11:51 #37976Senior Member

Posts: 534Beijing on Irving
Beijing has ben there for yeeeears. One woman shop, goes by Tina or Amy, or something like that. Haven't been in years, myself, and she was at least late 40's then. L1 is the best you will do. It's an "in a pinch" type of place.
Originally Posted by HardChris09
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






