Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 6021
-
12-04-25 18:54 #5121Regular Member

Posts: 8The kind you don't take home to mothaaaa
I wish. I take it you meant Hollistic? I've never been. How is it overall? Used to be a regular at Healing but it's gone now, and I haven't been to Fife since. Good luck finding your freak! I'd love it if I could find a sub to match my Dom energy, but the closest I've come is Monica, who really got into my hands on her throat. I miss her already. LOL.
Originally Posted by Woopooh
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 14:33 #5120Banned Member

Posts: 994LOL I left out the juicy stuff!
I definitely enjoy all kinds of women, thankfully these Chinese girls will put up with me, even beyond the work clock. American women not so much.
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 11:55 #5119Banned Member

Posts: 319Oh man, Doggy, there's enough material in this one post for you to talk about with a therapist for months! But you really do have an enviable talent for focusing on the upside. Hats off.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 07:10 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 66ISO freak
Any super freaks, tuma lovers, spit, choked, slapped, msog girls out there. I had one at hollister in Fife her name was Young she was there and gone so fast. Shoot me a dm or reply.
Also on pacific ave a bunch of new shops have been opening any intel on those?
-
12-04-25 00:03 #5117Banned Member

Posts: 994Korean Massage Spa. At one point my old ATF Jenny was working there
Not sure if she still does. She is Chinese and tits on a stick. Not sure why she was an ATF, service not that great, but she was such a difficult headstrong person I enjoyed her. I liked her looks too, but I don't see her anymore.
Originally Posted by Tobin1914
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 20:54 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 69Korean Massage Spa?
Looking for some insight on the place called Korean massage spa, it is opposite side of pac hwy from Lotus in Federal way it seems and was wondering if anyone has been in there? Someone asked me to come there for a visit and I like said person but have never seen a post about this place and that is a red flag for me. I tried googling it but didn't find anything useful, any intel would be appreciated on the place.
-
12-03-25 18:20 #5115Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files E7 - Anne at Maple. Did I imagine this?
Been in doghouse with Maple MMS a while, so it was nice to get a note asking me to come visit.
Was told Anne was the ticket and good lord. I think if an AI was plugged into my libido to design the perfect massage session this Taiwanese girl would be the result. PERFECT spinner size maybe 5-1, slim but not skinny just perfect proportions again, late 20's to early 30's, and topped by an absolutely beautiful face and shoulder length stylish hair. Super friendly and making out a ton from the get go. Went though the whole gamut of positions and variations and she is very skilled at everything. BBBJ top notch, it was CFS in every which way. She has a wonderful personality encouraging all the time like Sindy. She claimed several Os but I would have guessed fake, difficult in the afternoon I know. I think I will see her often, so convenient at Maple and I won't find better by driving. Nothing better than a goodbye BJ at the very end and I reciprocated with great response.
Saw Sarah the Latina on the way out, she is young (early 20's) and cute, but Anne more to my tastes. I could not hold it together to talk to Sarah about the baby wipe face mask. Anne and I had already laughed about it hard in the room.
Overall this visit up to Maple's typical high standards.
-
12-02-25 13:43 #5114Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files E6 - Yiyi at Brisa, youth will be served
I have been mostly talking MILFs and they are certainly my go to, but now and then a 22 year old just fits the fantasy. Yiyi is about 5-4, slim, with nice Bs, a really beautiful face, lovely shoulder length hair and a nice medium width booty, bigger and softer that you might expect on such a slim girl. Kind of unfortunate tummy scar, but not a big deal. Kind of girl that would catch anyone's attention walking the street. Large winged tattoo on her front shoulder. Just hot.
Session started very quiet, especially opposed to the other Brisa girl (s) that were talking and laughing loudly close by. She wanted to do a massage and it was pretty adequate, not typical at Brisa. She transitioned to nuru and a cat bath and that was quite nice also. I laid her down and went down on her and that started having the desired effect, water trick completed without mishap and got some nice moans. When I got on my back she did a nice, gentle, slow tongue flicking BBBJ with also gentle BLS, it was superb. Next a long session of 69 and the standing mish felt unbelievable. Maybe there is something to the preference for younger women some dudes have, that pussy just felt different. Loved that slender body in K9, and her beautiful face, smiling, and vocal encouragement brought me home in mish on the table.
Yiyi quite pleased as I got dressed, she asked if I was happy. I said "are you kidding?" Met Gina but not Helen on the way out, Gina has an unreal rack.
Brisa always brings it home.
-
12-02-25 09:59 #5113Banned Member

Posts: 6Yiyi now at Brisa Spa
I posted this review yesterday for Yiyi at Best Massage in Everett, but she is now at Brisa Spa in Auburn, and since the month just started I wanted to move the post here. When I came to the shop I was met at the door a girl who told me her name was YiYi and who showed me to a room and had me get undressed. She came back in a few minutes and immediately got naked also. I saw Maggie last month at Shanghai and YiYi immediately reminded me of her, but with bigger boobs. Very slender, nice bubble butt, mm Cs which are really nice. Pretty tall for an AMP girl maybe 5 4 or 5 5, but looks taller because she's so long and thin in the body. Looks legit early 20's. Big bird wing tattoo on her chest. Whatever! Clearly a bit of a wild child, and it showed when we got started. She came right in with some aggressive DFK, slithered her tongue down my body and did some awesome BBBJ work on the boss. Then told me she wanted some of the same which I gladly did. Flipped around after about 5 minutes and did a bunch of 69. After a while told me it was time for the main event, covered me up, pretty much pushed me down on the table and climbed on board for some truly wild riding, which was great. Because her body is so long she leaned forward while riding for some more DFK which was excellent. Pretty sure I felt her come once, or else she can squeeze like that on her own. After a while I stood up with her still on my pole which wasn't too hard because she weights maybe 90 pounds, and turned around and started doing her in standing mish, which she really seemed to like, and she was super tight. Turned her sidewise with me still inside and got some excellent contact, then finished in standing doggy. What a workout! Super high energy. Super fun girl. No need to ask how she stays so thin. Definite "ya" for YiYi.
-
12-01-25 23:23 #5112Banned Member

Posts: 12Great visit with Brisa Spa Helen
Great visit today with new girl Helen at Brisa Spa. Late 20's, very good English skills, says she's been in US 10 years. Really pretty face. Easily 9 plus beautiful. Exceptionally well toned bod. Maybe B+ naturals. Excellent round ass. About 5 2 or so. Very strong energy for sex, but also good connection and very warm person. Fun to talk to. Started with great kissing, then BBBJ which was slow and very sensuous, daty which she seemed to love, 69 with us taking turns for who's on top, then on with the cover and incredible sex. Amazing slow grinding cg which I had to stop several times to stay in the game, then very sexy face to face missionary with more kissing, then standing mish and a k9 finish. This is one fantastic lady. Lying there after cleanup we were joined by a girl Helen introduced as YiYi. Very slim and a little taller with a very long body and also bigger up top. Cute and playful also, but clearly younger. Hard to imagine wanting to choose someone different next time but YiYi had a spark. Maybe I'll roll the dice. Nice problem to have!
-
12-01-25 23:05 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 66MILF at Kings and Queen Lakewood
She's super beautiful that's for sure, long legs and nice smaller rack and great skin. I dropped the 2 at at and she wanted another 6 o.still proceeded and it was all business and business was good. The place is really nice and I'd probably repeat.
-
12-01-25 21:14 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 66Candy at NB
She just got there today. Had a great time with her. Total package, great butt, boobs and face. Another hottie Monica? Came in while she was riding me CG asking if I wanted another girl to join that was interesting, 😂 she looks pretty good also. I guess Diana is gone? I'd give candy a shot really had a great time with her.
-
12-01-25 09:08 #5109Banned Member

Posts: 994Sounds fun but not typical
You were there close to closing time, Brisa gang is usually great about not rushing. Monica loves DATY so you were doing something to make her uncomfortable, scratchy beard maybe? Or once again, end of their day, maybe prior mongers irritated something. She was fine with me Sunday. I just about never go that late, chances of fun much less.
Still sounds like you had a pretty good time! That bunch is super service oriented. Those duo offers at weak moments are almost unfair. LOL.
If Brisa is your first ever AMP I have bad news, you will have a very difficult time finding better experiences elsewhere. You started at the top. Just go earlier if you can.
(Extra comment) Slight possibility they changed names on you. Monica is the one with glasses and decorations, Kelly sounds like your initial girl. They are all gone now I believe, new month.
Originally Posted by Alexuwguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 18:30 #5108Regular Member

Posts: 11Brisa: Monica, Kelly, and Mikey
So bear with me. This was my first time AMP. I reviewed and studied based on you guys recommendation. I decided to give it a shot over at Brisa. Was there around 1015 pm on Saturday so it was most likely the last customer. Called and setup with Monica over the phone. I was greeted at the door with some amazing cute lady named Mikey. She took me to the room and I can hear there were couple other customers there already. I acted like I've been here before. Told them I'm here for an hour. Monica walked in. OMG killer body in 30's D's enhanced with shoulder length black hair. She greeted me with hug and kisses. But she was on the phone for most of the time. She has super strong hands. Her deep massage was 10/10. She cracked every single spine. Then she excused herself for couple minutes. Came back then told me to flip. She loves loves DFK, and BBBJ skill is off the chart. I'm not sure if I was there close to closing time, I felt really rushed. During the season, Mikey just opened the door and they said something in Chinese and closed the door. She was constantly checking her phone. Then some random girl walked in with super cute glasses and adorable hair with decorations. She came over anf hugged me and kissed me while Monica was giving me BBBJ. I asked what your name was and she said Kelly. She asked extra 1 $ for her to join. I was hesitant for little then I was like sure. My fist ever experienced threesome. Well that was on my becket list so now it's checked! Monica continue with BBBJ while I was having DFK with Kelly. I don't think I'm a huge fan of threesome. Yeah it's nice but I rather focus on one girl and it was a bit unorganized. Don't get me wrong we were all laughing and having fun. Mikey poped her head in one more time. Because we were having too much fun. Monica asked Kelley to get on top of me so she was having fun for awhile while I was trying to have some DATY on Monica. But she seems like she's not much of fan with Daty because she kept saying it was hurting and also said no fingers. Then she stepped outside for quick break so I was enjoying time with Kelly for a little. Later on Mikey came in again and kissed me and told me I should come back tomorrow for her. Overall it was fun and I had amazing experience. But for sure felt rushed.
-
11-30-25 16:32 #5107Banned Member

Posts: 994Well it had to happen.
I could not resist seeing Monica one last time before she leaves town, and I basically waterboarded myself doing hot and cold water tricks while she ground her pelvis on my face. We were near the end but I had to get up choking and coughing with Monica beating on my back. I'm such a fucking smooth operator.
I asked her for her sweet gentle GFE service and after I got hot and cold water BJ and TUMA she then proceeded to give me the most savage CG of my life. She is just next level.
Goodbye baby, come back soon.








Reply With Quote






