Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19344

    Lola. New location!

    Gentlemen,

    I had to scratch the itch again. And my oh my did it pay off.

    Decided to check out Lola's new location on 44th as she said she has much more privacy.

    It paid off VERY handsomely. It seems that the Goddess's sex drive has turned up to 11! She was simply a freak and although I don't have a lot of time to go through all the details like usual, I will give an abbreviated version.

    Same process, but this time the room was much more spacious. Mirrors and everything were set up. Nobody in the nearby offices at all! So we could "talk" at a reasonable volume. And talk she did. The amount of dirty talk involved while she milked me repeatedly, coaxing me like a porn star, moaning with her wet snatch grinding against my hand while her breasts were smothering my face. This woman was possessed by the demon of lust! Had me spank her perfectly round booty, made me beg for a release, straddled my belly with my cock smothered between her juicy ass cheeks while she reached behind and milked me until I spurted all over her ass and back, not stopping until I begged for mercy. And then she cleaned me and went for another round as I was still erect. The dirty talk amped up and I was in ecstasy all over again. The dirty talk of Miss Cassidy James or Miss Ava Devine mixed with the body of Diamond Jackson (but with natural breasts). She even got into it playing with herself and came twice while grinding on me.

    This woman is not only providing excellent service multiple times in my session with her, but with the added privacy, security, cleanliness, and safety? At THAT low price point? Sheesh!

    Talk about making your dollars stretch further! I'll have to be back soon. What a treat for the holidays. The privacy makes the experience the best it has been for both parties involved.

    AW.

  2. #19343

    Thank you

    Was texting with her this evening. Our schedules don't match well, but she seems worth trying to find a time. Thank you for the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJay  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Very enjoyable experience. She is the girl in the pics, although a few years older and about 10 pounds heavier. Still very hot. Works out of Royal Massage on 44th Ave. Only got a HJ I think her menu is limited but YMMV. I will definitely repeat next time I'm in the area.

  3. #19342

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, anyone? Is this TGTBT? https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/028278417666.

    That booty!
    I've seen her. Very enjoyable experience. She is the girl in the pics, although a few years older and about 10 pounds heavier. Still very hot. Works out of Royal Massage on 44th Ave. Only got a HJ I think her menu is limited but YMMV. I will definitely repeat next time I'm in the area.

  4. #19341

    New Stocking St AMP

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/519182487037

    Recently, checked out this new place and I thought I had found a gem. 70/ hr bigger Asian girl but still attractive maybe 30 ish. Wearing a very short skirt with not much on underneath. Gave all the signs of a FS experience. Decent massage followed by negotiations. Settled on 150 putting me at 220 all in, similar to TNC pricing. She got on top of me naked and started seductively moving her hips. After a couple minutes of this, she slid off the end of the table and began a hand job. No BJ. No FS. Just a very expensive hand job. She could tell I was pissed so she sat on my face and leaned over me to finish the HJ. The place was nice but I will not go back. Her name was Eva or Ava.

  5. #19340

    Eris

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMichguy  [View Original Post]
    I see her pretty regularly and she asked me last week to share her number with senior members so she could add a few lucky clients. Send me a DM if you've been around the block a few times. You're welcome!
    Saw Eris again last week; have to give WMG props for sharing her contact info. She's very chill and gives a nice massage, tease and release (it was not by hand, though YMMV). As reported, she's like 5'4 about 110 lbs-ish, with beautiful C+ bolt ons (of Belgian & Irish descent). She's easy to talk to, easy on the eyes and drug free. $180 hh (flat rate and includes access to a convenient incall by the zoo).

  6. #19339

    Anyone?

    Hey Gents, anyone? Is this TGTBT? https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/028278417666.

    That booty!

  7. #19338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Tnc

    Stopped in saw Li Li average short massage the rest as described in other reviews. Never had that done before 😁.

  8. #19337

    Best FS AMP

    I'm heading to Grand Rapids next week for work and want to know the best FS AMP any info on girls and price would be greatly appreciated thanks.

  9. #19336
    "hand job body slide hotbed" - LOL I think I found the new return to office tagline.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Not all in same complex. You have Royal, suites north of 44th east of Royal, and two larger office areas that are on the south side of 44th closer to Breton. Those buildings have house many a provider so don't take a black light through any of those rooms! There are also people on the other side of Breton and on a side street. It's handjob body slide hotbed in that area.

  10. #19335

    Close but no

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Are they all located in that same complex?
    Not all in same complex. You have Royal, suites north of 44th east of Royal, and two larger office areas that are on the south side of 44th closer to Breton. Those buildings have house many a provider so don't take a black light through any of those rooms! There are also people on the other side of Breton and on a side street. It's handjob body slide hotbed in that area.

  11. #19334

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I tried warning people of exactly what she has been known to do and the risk of it getting worse with a boyfriend involved. It sucks for everyone because she could be so damn good but she always was a flake, just worse now with her video lover and her thinking she's the best around.
    I agree agree and agree! Dreamt of her before and it was amazing!! Unfortunately tho just like some I've had a difficult time repeating as well. Excuses, making me wait and switching up times etc. What a shame because I really enjoyed the time. Maybe sometime again one day but I dunno with her price change and bs management LOL! I know I'm nothing to look at but damn she could really do much better than her guy. Ran into him in the hallway before and he seemed chill but yuck really come on girl smh.

  12. #19333

    Erin Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Hate to speak poorly of Erin as I've had many great experiences with her, including one at this new location. But unfortunately the bad comms, lame excuses, and general flakiness have skyrocketed in the past couple months. By all accounts her appointments are still great, but getting to an actual appointment is becoming more troublesome than it's worth for me.
    I tried warning people of exactly what she has been known to do and the risk of it getting worse with a boyfriend involved. It sucks for everyone because she could be so damn good but she always was a flake, just worse now with her video lover and her thinking she's the best around.

  13. #19332

    44th street. Ahhh

    Are they all located in that same complex?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Let's not forget Saisha and Cassidy.

  14. #19331

    44th st providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Now we have Britt, Sarah, Rhonda, and Lola on the block. What a nice dilemma to have.
    Let's not forget Saisha and Cassidy.

  15. #19330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by AspenWood  [View Original Post]
    She was downtown in GR now she has a new and more private office in a building off 44th street. I haven't been there yet but I'll try to go today. Coincidentally, right across the parking lot from another one of my favorites, the tall and luscious Sarah who I have not seen post in quite some time.

    So if I'm having a particularly thirsty day, I may do two appointments back to back and see two beautiful Amazonian women with great asses!

    AW.
    Now we have Britt, Sarah, Rhonda, and Lola on the block. What a nice dilemma to have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape